Wake Up

In Your Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

VIVIAN POV

 

It has been few weeks since I start dating Mark, part of me still feel guilty because I knew I still fall in love with that Min Yoongi, who threw me away but why I still long for him? The reasons that I start dating Mark it’s all because of him try his best to approach me, and he’s so sure that he could make me forget about that lazy , but I don’t think so.

 

“Baby girl, what are you thinking by now? You don’t even touch your food yet.” Mark said and I realize I have been day dreaming, again.

 

“I’m sorry. I’m gonna eat it by now.” I grab my spoon and eat.

 

“Wait.” He said and hold my hands, stopping me from eating. I look up to him confusing then he let out a sigh.

 

“Why are you still wearing your couple ring with that and your couple watch too?” He looks pissed. Oh my God.

 

“I..... I’m sorry Mark.” I look down. I really can’t left it or throw it away, I’m so in love with Yoongi back then and I’m still.

 

“Stop it already.” He said and I notice that something change with his tone, he’s mad.

 

“All you could said was sorry, all the time. It has been few weeks since we start dating but you still can’t get the rid of those stuffs?”

 

“I....” I can’t find a word to say. He looks dissapointed at me, I knew it. “I’m sorry, although you said that’s all I could say but that was true. This is wrong Mark, we should have not dating. This is wrong. I told you right? I will just end up hurt you and nothing could change my feelings to Yoongi yet.” I finally say it out. I knew I will say it sooner or later. I should’ve not dating Mark, we should’ve been stay as best friend.

 

“So, you mean you feel regret of dating me?”

 

“Yes. Because it will hurt you, I should have not listen to what you said. I’m sorry Mark, I’m sorry for hurting you.” I try to hold his hand but he pull away.

 

“No! It’s not that you couldn’t forget him, it’s just you don’t want to. You don’t even try!”

 

“I did Mark! I did! If I don’t want, I won’t agreed to be with you right here. I tried, but I found out that I can’t.” I said looking down, try my best to hold my tears.

 

“Baby,.... I’m sorry.” He looks guilty.

 

“Just leave, Mark.”

 

“What?”

 

“Just, leave me alone. Please.” I said still not looking at him. There is a pause until I heard he stood up and walk away silently. I look up and watch his back moving away from me, I’m sorry Mark. I don’t deserve to be with someone as amazing as you.

 

After calm my self down, I walk out from that cafe alone. It was raining a bit and I don’t bring umbrella with me. Ah, the weather is really understood my feelings. My mind was so blank, I don’t know where I’m going I just walk under the rain. It’s weird that my mind is full of Yoongi by now, the last time I met him was the day I agreed to dating Mark. I also keep his note that he left before. I think it’s something that he has been working on? Could it be he still looking for it? Ah, but he’s so talented, he could makes thousand of those amazing lyrics.

 

Shame on you Vivian, just admit that you were thinking those of his words are for you. Stop denying again. Sigh. Suddenly my favorite song after I broke up with Yoongi comes to my mind and I slowly humming the song.

 

“You keep getting farther away, Love keeps getting farther away. I still have a lot to say to you. There’s still a lot to do together. Doesn’t it hurt without me? Is someone taking good care of you? I guess I’m still not over you.” I paused awhile and look down holding my tears again. I don’t know why I become so emotional whenever I think about him.

 

“I should be hating you because you left me. I should stop thinking of you because we broke up Yoongi!” I yelled out in my mind but I can’t let it out and it hurt me so much. I look around watching people passing by and the lyrics continue ringing in my head.

 

“No matter who I meet, they all seem like you. No matter where I go I remember our memories.” I let out a big sigh and look at the white sky while closing my mind. It feel so cold. Yoongi, where are you?

 

“WATCH OUT!!!” I heard someone yelling and the next thing I know something bumps into me so hard and everything went black.

 

 

AUTHOR POV

A Year later...

 

“Young Won ah, come here.” Bang Shi Hyuk yelled in his residence.

 

“Yo Dad, what’s wrong?” She run a bit to where his father stood. He rolled his eyes of her daughter attitude, usually he will nag her, but because he has some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter