Sarangeunjeom Juseyo~

Kkicheomburijima, Sunbaenim!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    ***         Kim Jinwoo doesn't know how and why, but the moment he left Lee Chaerin alone three days ago, it seemed like she also chose to walk away from him and his entire life. 
      It's not that he doesn't like it or what--- of course, it's a good thing for him because there's no one else (aside from Winner members) that has been bugging him since then and he's really enjoying the peace. But then, it also left him wondering why she would stop herself right now after months of pursuing him.   
          "Jinwoo-hyung, look..." his trail of thoughts were disrupted as Song Mino nudged him with his elbow. As soon as he saw where the derpy rapper was pointing, he instinctively slapped his dongsaeng's hand.         "Yah! Don't point at them. It's rude." he whispered as he carefully glanced at the group of people passing by the corridor along the recording studios. He then grabbed his dongsaeng's head and pushed it to bow at the crowd in front of them.         "Annyeong Haseyo.." they greeted as they went back to their original position. Mino just caressed the back of his head where his hyung pushed him earlier.       
    A set of familiar eyes looked at their direction and bowed to them as well.           But then, the deer's focus was not in the crowd of YG's dancers, also known as the Hi-Tech, but at the sole female in their group. With her cat-like eyes straightly staring at them, she slightly bowed.  
      "Annyeong.." she smiled before shifting her attention to the tall, handsome Kwon Youngdeuk beside her, her hands were around his arms. Like workmates in an office, she just greeted the doe-eyed boy nonchalantly as if she didn't follow him around for almost half a year.     
    After they disappeared from their sight, Mino draped his left arm around his hyung, ready to squeeze out some information from him. The eldest hyung just ignored his annoying questions and walked his way to the studio. As they entered their recording room, the rest of the members seemed to join forces to annoy him.  
      "So what happened to you and Chaerin-noona?"         "Why is she ignoring you right now?"         "Hyung! Did you hurt Chaerin-noona?"         "Tsk, tsk... hyung, you just let go of someone like Chaerin-noona? Daebak.."         "Hyung---"        
      "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" he finally screamed, making s jumped out of terror. He then shot them with his sharpest glare. Honestly, he's so fed up with all of their questions and nosiness. Irritated, he decided to immediately leave the room.   
      Surprised by his actions, the other members were unable to say anything to him. Even the nagger leader, Seungyoon, couldn't say anything to the eldest hyung. It's their first time to see Kim Jinwoo this upset and obviously, they don't know how to handle him since they haven't experienced this kind of attitude from their hyung before.          What's worse is that they do know what his problem is, it's just that their hyung was too dense to notice it himself. Even though how much he wanted to say it to him, he can't. He couldn't just stick his nose on somebody's business, unless he got his permission, of course.          When he felt his Seunghoon-hyung's hand on his shoulder, his worries were suddenly lessen.           "Don't worry. He'll figure it out himself. Trust him..." Hoon knowingly said which he agreed with a nod before they proceeded on editing their next self-composed song.      
   
          It has been 15 minutes after he walked out, Jinwoo was still outside their recording studio, sitting at the bench located at the far end of the third floor. There's no one there but just him and some staff who were taking their 5-minute break to grab some carbonated drink or coffee from the vending machines near the benches.             Looking at the cola in between his hands, he's been thinking deeply about what happened these past three days.
        First, Lee Chaerin started ignoring him and treating him way too normal for his taste. It's not that he missed her special treatment or something, it's just a matter of curiosity kicking in.         Second, she started hanging around with the Hi-Tech Dancers with or without practice. Now what? Is she dating someone there? Is it one of the Kwon Twins? Like earlier, it's nothing but curiosity.               And third, and the undeniable truth is, he actually knows why Lee Chaerin was acting like that but his mind kept on denying it.            He's been convincing himself that he didn't do anything wrong, he's just comforting his Dara-noona and nothing else... but there's still a tinge of guilt, slowly eating his heart out.                 As he took a sip of his cola, the events of that Saturday afternoon kept on coming back in his mind.  
              "Dara-noona?" he softly called out as he saw her sitting on the upper step of the staircase. He followed her there, leading him in between 6th and 7th floor, the 'infamous' floor where no one dares to go. Sparing her careful glances, Jinwoo cautiously sat beside her.          She wiped her eyes before looking at him, as if she's been crying for a while now. Giving off a tiny smile was not enough to hide the sadness that's creeping out inside her eyes.    
    "Why are you here, Jinwoo-ah? Where's Chae-roo?" she asked.         "CL-sunbaenim is still in the cafeteria. I-i'm here... b-because..." he stuttered as soon as he saw her big dolly eyes curiously staring right at him. He swallowed hard before he continued.           "I-i'm worried about you, Noona." he shyly but sincerely admitted. Dara gave him a sweet smile before she patted his shoulder.             "Thanks, but I'm alright." she assured him.           "Noona, I know you're not okay. I may not be able to help you with your problem but I'm here to help you release what's in your heart right now." he said despite his nerves in which Dara replied with a sad smile.             A huge sigh escaped her lips before she started talking about her problem.   
            "You see, Donghae-ah... I mean Lee Donghae of Super Junior..." she started before looking at him, making sure that he knows who she was talking about. The
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter