Hologram : Bed Surprise

Hologram : Bed Surprise

Hologram : Bed Surprise

 

“Hyunnie Baby, today’s episode shoot is house warming.” Said Yonghwa to Seohyun through telephone.

“You mean you’ll invite your friends to your apartment.” Asked Seohyun.

“Our apartment. It’s yours too.”

“But we rarely stay there.”

“You are right.” Yonghwa chuckled, “So how?”

“How what?”

“Can I?” Asked Yonghwa. His expression was like a puppy begging a pat from its owner.

“It’s okay. Who will you invite?” Asked Seohyun.

“The boys as usual.”

“Uhum..” Seohyun answered calmly, “And?”

“Zico.”

“Yes.” Seohyun commented, “Will be any girls?” Her tone was somehow rather stern and cold.

Yonghwa gulped, “Uhh… yes.”

“Who is…?”

“Ailee, AOA Choa, Hyejeong and Yuna, and Shinhye.” Said Yonghwa solemnly.

Then there was a silent on the other of the line. Yonghwa was waiting… for whatever would come.

“Quite a lot.” Seohyun commented solemnly.

“Uhh.. is it?” Asked Yonghwa nervously.

“But well, it’s PD and your management’s choice right? I can’t forbid you.” Said Seohyun.

If you thought that Seohyun wasn’t possessive, you were totally wrong. She was possessive as much as Yonghwa. If there was a woman who go near to Yonghwa, even Yonghwa claimed her just only friend, Seohyun’s eyes would narrowed into a slit and interrogated him with no end.

So this time, Yonghwa knew that inviting girls to his apartment was an uncomfortable idea for Seohyun.

“Hyunnie~ My Angel, are you okay? I’m sorry.” Said Yonghwa.

“What are you sorry for?” Asked Seohyun.

“About this. I know you are upset.”

Seohyun sighed, “A little bit. It’s better rather than see you kiss someone else.”

“Said the woman who kiss another men too. Men, Hyun~ it’s plural. Noted that!” Said Yonghwa in annoyance.

Joohyun just shook her head, “Are we going to fight about this again?”

“I rather not.”

“Okay.”

“So, Baby?”

“What, Oppa?”

“Please come to Hologram’s recording. It will makes me better, makes you better.”

“You know I can’t, Oppa. I have musical schedule.”

“Oh, right.” Said Yonghwa. The thing that he hate the most of his solo promotion was, he was too busy to catch up all Seohyun’s musical. Really, he hated FNC for this. But what could he do?

“But I think I can come after that. I think I will be late.”

“It’s okay!” Yonghwa beamed, “Come, okay! Promise me!”

Seohyun chuckled, “Promise!”

“Yay!” Yonghwa cheered.

“See you tomorrow then. Got to go now, still have to practice.”

“Okay, don’t forget to eat properly, My Baby Girl~”

Seohyun smiled. Yonghwa always be this cheesy. “Arraseo. You too, Nampyeonnie.”

“I love you, Cheonsa.”

“I love you too, Yongie Oppa.” Seohyun giggled.

 

***

 

The house warming recording just fine. Yonghwa did all the recording normally with the usual chat. Shinhye came for a while because she was too busy with her schedule. All of Yonghwa’s friend that he invited still remained there except Shinhye.

Here came the part when they were all observing every part of Yonghwa’s apartment. The script said that he had to show his bedroom. Well, there’s nothing much to show actually. So he just casually let them in.

The unexpected thing was all the girls suddenly jumped on his bed. It made him shocked. Having another women on his bed seems so wrong. Even though they were just playing and jumping on it. He frantically asked Ailee and the AOA girls to get up from his bed.

The boys were no helping. Jonghyun and Minhyuk were just watching. Jungshin awkwardly played with the door knob of Yonghwa’s cupboard. Zico was the worst. He playfully or maybe senselessly asked him,

“Is it the first time woman lie on this bed, Hyung?”

CRAP!

Yonghwa pretended to not hear Zico’s question and distracted himself by asking Ailee to get down from his bed.

Oh if they only knew, that wasn’t the first time a woman laid on that bed. If they only knew, who the woman was. If they only knew, what was he doing with that woman on that bed. But seems Jungshin knew it, because he laughed his off when he heard Zico’s question.

!

Yonghwa’s memory ran to the wrong direction. Suddenly he imagined Seohyun who was panting hard beneath him. All and sweaty. Her voice was ringing inside his head.

Oppa~ Ahh… Yonghwa-yah…

GOD DAMN IT!

Yonghwa closed his eyes and took a deep breath. That was close. For God sake, he was working right now, yet all he could think about was Seohyun. Well, the very y version of Seohyun.

“Oh! I want to see studio!” Said Ailee.

Yonghwa sighed in relief. Finally they would move on from his bedroom and stayed away from his bed. When all of Yonghwa’s friends went to his studio, he secretly took his phone and texted Seohyun.

 

Eodiya? Come here palli, Baby~ T_T

 

Then Yonghwa quickly put his phone inside his pocket again.

 

***

 

Just right after the recording finished, Seohyun came to his apartment. She casually keyed the apartment pass code and entered the living room. She could heard the noise and she was welcomed by many pairs of eyes staring at her.

“Anyeong haseyo.” Seohyun smiled and bowed politely.

“Hyunnie My Baby! You’ve come!” Yonghwa called Seohyun with sweet endearment shamelessly in front of the people. He got up and welcomed her.

“Yong Oppa~.” Seohyun smiled lovingly.

Yonghwa took Seohyun’s bag from her and carried it. He helped her to take off her coat and hang it on the hanger. He embraced Seohyun in his hand and kissed her temple, “Tired?”

“Uhm, a little.” Seohyun showed him a thin distance between her thumb and forefinger as she talked with aegyo.

“Jashik!” Yonghwa pinched Seohyun’s chubby cheek. “I know you are tired. Have you eaten dinner? We’re having dinner when you came.”

“Not yet.” Seohyun pouted cutely.

“Ey! What I’ve said to you about eating properly, Sarang-ah?” Yonghwa tapped her cute nose.

“I go straight from the theater, so i haven’t eaten anything.”

“Just join us, Kajja!” Yonghwa pulled Seohyun by the hand to the group.

On the other hand, Yonghwa and Seohyun didn’t aware of their surrounding. They just talked sweetly to each other without even noticed that all the people in the room were watching them. As if the world was only belong to them. Some people knew that they were a lover. For others who hadn’t known… well, now they knew.

As Yonghwa and Seohyun come closer, all of the people pretending to eat again or divert their gaze to other direction awkwardly.

“Hyungsoonim!!” Jungshin cheerfully greeted Seohyun.

“Jungshin chingu!” Seohyun came to him and hugged him.

Seohyun also exchanged a friendly hug with Jonghyun and Minhyuk. Ailee cheerfully hugged Seohyun too and she exchanged a polite bow with Choa, Hyejeong and Yuna.

“Come sit here, Seohyun-ah!” Said Ailee.

“Thanks, Eonni.” Seohyun smiled.

“Andwe! She will sit beside me!” Said Yonghwa then pulled Seohyun to sat beside him.

Ailee just shook her head, “By the way, Seohyun-ah, we have apartment tour just now.”

“Oh, is that so?” Asked Seohyun.

“Yes. We even see his bedroom.” Said Ailee casually.

“Oh?” Seohyun frowned.

“I’m so sorry, Seohyun-ah. I even mess his bed, playing and jumping around on it.” Ailee laughed and just thought that was a funny story to tell. “Even these girls also join and lie on it.” She pointed at Choa, Hyejeong and Yuna.

“They did?” Seohyun looked at those three girls. Maybe Seohyun didn’t realized this, but her gaze when she looked at Choa, Hyejeong and Yuna was so scary. It made those poor girls bent their head low.

“We’re sorry, Seohyun sunbaenim.” Said Choa.

“Oh, it’s fine.” Said Seohyun flatly. Then she looked at Yonghwa, threw dagger to him with her sharp gaze.

Yonghwa gulped. The only thing he could think right now, he was so dead.  

“I’ll grab some water, excuse me.” Seohyun got up then walked to the kitchen.

Yonghwa followed her quickly. Then he found Seohyun leaned on the kitchen counter with an empty glass on it.

Yonghwa walked closer to her, “Hey…” He intertwined their hand.

“Hmm?” Seohyun simply responded.

“Are you mad?”

“….. A little.”

“I just don’t know that they will jump on my bed.” Yonghwa brushed her cheek gently.

“I know.” Seohyun nodded.

“But still… you mad at me.”

“I’m not mad at you.” Seohyun looked at Yonghwa, “Just upset for what had happened.”

“For whatever the reason, I’m so sorry for making you upset.” Yonghwa gathered her in his embrace and kissed her head.

“It’s okay, Oppa.”

Yonghwa released his embrace then face her. He tilted her chin and kissed her sweetly on the lips. “I’m sorry, Princess.” He murmured on her lips.

Seohyun didn’t say anything, instead she pulled Yonghwa and kissed him back. “I think I’m just too possessive.”

Yonghwa laughed then leaned his forehead on hers, “That’s good. I love you being possessive on me.” Then Yonghwa kissed her once more, “Just let’s back to the living room, shall we?”

Seohyun smiled and nodded.

When they back to the living room, everyone already finished their dinner and just chatted casually. Yonghwa and Seohyun joined them and had a seat.

“Maybe it’s time for us to go home.” Said Jungshin.

“Yes.” Jonghyun nodded in agreement.

“Hey, why you are all suddenly want to go home?” Asked Yonghwa.

“We don’t want to disturb you.” Jungshin snickered, “Have the bed, Hyung.” Jungshin naughtily whispered to Yonghwa but loud enough for Zico to hear.

Zico’s eyes widen in shock. His mouth formed an “O”. He looked at Yonghwa then Seohyun, then a realization struck him. Oh well, now he knew the answer of his question. Jungshin laughed hard and patted the shock Zico.

“Okay, we’ll go home.” Jungshin said.

Everyone bid a good bye and farewell hug. The CNBLUE boys hugged Seohyun and also Ailee. Ailee murmured apologize to Seohyun because she thought that her story made Seohyun upset. Seohyun shook her head and assured that was not a problem. Choa, Hyejeong and Yuna still felt guilty towards Seohyun. They said sorry over and over again as they avoided Seohyun gaze. The Mnet crew also bid a good bye to Yonghwa and Seohyun.

As they left alone, Yonghwa pulled Seohyun and gave her a warm back hug. “Are we okay, Cupcake? Or you still mad?”

Seohyun leaned on Yonghwa’s strong chest, “It depends.”

“On what?” Yonghwa nuzzled his nose on the crook of he neck.

“On you.”

“Me? How?”

Seohyun turned around and grabbed his nape. She kissed Yonghwa so roughly which was Yonghwa happily accept. They kissed passionately with hands all over each other’s body. Seohyun tugged Yonghwa’s lower lip and nibbled it lightly. Yonghwa groaned and kissed her even madly.

Seohyun broke the kiss and held Yonghwa’s cheek, “Pleased me tonight, then I swear I won’t be mad anymore.”

Yonghwa grinned so wide. Oh he would surely pleased her in so many way, until she beg for more and felt asleep even before she realized it.

“Now go tidy up the bedroom and change the bed sheet. Make sure you are ready when I come in.” Seohyun kissed his lips then winked ily at Yonghwa.

“Got it, Madame!” Then Yonghwa stormed to the bedroom excitedly.

 

END

 


 

LOL. Just know about the Hologram Episodes 2 when Ailee, Choa, Hyejeong and Yuna played around on Yonghwa’s bed. The best thing is Zico’s question! PUHAHAHA. You are daebak, bro! LOL. Truth to be told….. I want to know the answer too. XD

Thanks to @rimmeinda for telling me this. Even it's not good enough, i dedicate this fic for you. kkk.

It’s funny how my brain will automatically work into an FF mode when it comes to Yonghwa and Seohyun. LOL. It’s getting unhealthy… somebody please help me! LOL

So this is all from me. It’s weird that I’m being productive on making fic these days. Kkk.

See you around and Thank you!