Chapter 2: With Flashback.

The Meaning of Love and Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's already & am and Yuri, Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Tiffany are already awake. Only four of them live in the hous, they live onone roof for almost 12 years.

 

Yuri, Taeyeon, and Sooyoung are from orphanage and they run away, while Tffany she's from America who fly to korea to find her Mom, but sadly her mom is already dead. She decided not to go back in America and try to live on her ow alone in Seoul, Korea. 

 

9th day of the 9th month of the year two thousand and three. The eye smile girl who was busy looking for a home for rent or room for ret, she saw three girls who are walking in the street with  their bags on their hands and shoulder, she went towards them and introduce herself to them. 

 

"Tae, Yul. I'm tired already, ad hungry" the tall tan girl who look like bamboo said to her friends. 

 

The eyesmile girl heard the girl and she fake cough to get their attention. 

 

The girls look at the side where they heard the cough. 

 

"Do you need something, miss?" the other tan girl said.

 

"Are you ... by any chance finding a... house for rent?" Tiffany said.

 

"Yes we are, and not only that, we need a job, how about you?" Taeyeon answered, and she look the gir, she's like them she had a bag on her back and the other one in her hand. "Did you ran away?"

 

"No, I didn't and we are not friends I can't let you-" she was cut off when the bamboo girl suddenly put her arms on her shoulder.

 

"Don't worry! From now on we are your friends, just tell us on the right time, where we know all of us. Do you understand? Right guys?!" 

 

The two nod. "T-thanks" Tiffany wanted to cry no one ever try to be friend with her when she was in America, it's because she's an Asian. 

 

 

The girls walk and walk, until they reach at the biggest village of the Seoul.

 

"Wow, I can't believe that our feet drag us here." Yuri said. Tiffany look at her confuse. 

 

"What do you mean?" The 3 girls look at her.

 

"This village is for the rich people" Taeyeon wanted to explain further but she was still amazed of the place, peaceful. 

 

Tiffany look at them, and she look around, she saw a guard house near where they stand, she over. 

 

"Hey, little girl, what are you doing here?" The guard said. 

 

"Uhm... Sir can we go inside of this village?" 

 

The guard laugh at her. "Of course, this village is open for everybody you can walk around of the village. Are they your friends?" the guard pointed Yuri, Taeyeon, Sooyoung. And Tiffany only nod. "You kids, can leave your bags here, I'll take care of that and you go have fun inside the village" and he smiled to her, and makes Tiffany also smiled at him. She put her bag down and gave it to the guard and un towards her new friends and told them about the guard said. The girls smiled and excited and the four of them run inside of the village.

 

Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter