Limits

Too Much
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                Our story may not have a happy ending, but I'm glad it happened. Do not get me wrong, I still want you back. How can I not? You brought light to my otherwise depressingly lonely world. But I was foolish. Stupid. I neglected you, I let you go. Here I am, in my own movie premier, pretending to be fine and not be bothered by the fact that I can no longer call you mine.

                We had that whirlwind romance. It became so intense really quick; we ourselves did not have a choice and got pulled. But like a whirlwind, it had to inevitably die down. And people forget, I forgot. The aftermath was devastating. Not just for me, I knew that I hurt you badly. I ignored you for days. Yes, I was busy, but I knew that you were too. You still said you love me. Your calls ended with 'I love you'. I guess, I assumed that those I love yous would last forever, that I can just go back to you whenever I want and you'll welcome me with open arms. How can it last forever? How? When all I've done was to disregard your feelings the moment filming ended. I became distant and just plain cold. I used my schedule as an excuse to not answer most of your calls, to not respond to your messages, to not see you. Yet you stayed. You bore with it for a while, but a person can only suffer so much.

                You broke up with me three months since filming of The Heirs wrapped. You said, "We became Kim Tan and Cha Eun Sang to the point where forgot to be Shin Hye and Min Ho anymore." Saying that whatever happened during those months of filming was just like Cha Eun Sang's Midsummer Night's Dream, but I knew it was you making an excuse for me. You were fighting back tears as you said that, and I did not even want to acknowledge it because I knew that I'm the reason behind all your pain.

                That night, I cried myself to sleep. It finally hit me; you're not with me anymore, and I have no one but myself to blame. My fault for being complacent, my fault for not putting any effort, and my fault for not fighting for us. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter