Still You

Easy (You don't really know)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were always so beautiful.

Minseok didn't like how the city lights and passing cars shined so brightly through the glass window. The more he stared, the more that his eyes became entranced by its vividness. Such a movie-like scene captivated him and held him tightly in his place.
Everything disappeared and reappeared before his soft, gentle eyes and he didn't want to blink.
Something so beautiful like this...he was afraid that if he blinked for even a second, his illusion would change. Like a sunrise that would arrive then before he knew it, the sky would be covered in its shadow.

My hands were always so cold.

The sound of cars driving by and soft music playing from outside began overflowing into the empty dorms. Minseok blinked a little bit, shifting his weight against the back of the couch further. The floor was so cold but he didn't bother with getting a blanket to warm himself up.

You were the type to hug me, and I pretended that I wasn't unresponsive.

He thought about leaving before. He could just pack his things one night and the next, when no one else was awake, he would take a car and just go. He didn't know where he would be going, but maybe the smell of gasoline would calm his nerves just a little more to distract him from thinking about it.
If only his heart was a GPS...but for now, he just wanted to drive away.

The people he would miss,
he'd start the key to go.
All the memories,
good and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter