Final.

Rain still drops
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up in the middle of the night, the rain was pouring hard. It made me think of you again. So much time passed but you are still in my mind, and when it rains it is even harder for me to keep my feelings from coming out. I thought you will be here everytime it rains, but funny how, even if you are not here, the rain still drops. Everytime it rains, every memory of you pops up in my mind. But tonight it seems harder than usual and the rain doesn’t seem to stop anytime soon. I really wish you were here.

 

“!” I shout after the car. It was pouring hard outside and I had an interview for a job and some idiot thought it would be funny to drive close to the sidewalk and splash people with the water gathered on the side of the street. What am I going to do now? I don’t look presentable at all with all this water on my skirt.

 

As soon as I arrived to the company where I had the interview I searched for the restroom and made myself a little more presentable. As I walked out of the restroom somebody bumped in me. He was a guy and he didn’t say anything and just walked ahead.

“Too many s in this world.” I said loud enough for him to hear me. He stopped for a bit clearly hearing what I said but didn’t say anything and continued walking.

 

I was so nervous. I was waiting for over and hour when it finally came my turn to enter for the interview. I entered the interview room.

“Good afternoon” I said to the interviewers as I bowed 45 degrees. As I finished my greetings and sat down on the chair, I finally saw who my interviewers were. There was a middle-aged woman with a lot of make-up on to make her look younger, a very presentable oldman, he must be the chairman and a younger man. I opened my eyes wide open when I saw the young man was no other than the one that bumped in me earlier in front of the restroom. I am screwed. I tought to myself. Maybe he didn’t see my face and maybe he won’t recognize me was all I could think about.

“Present yourself.” The middle-aged woman told me. I was so busy thinking about that guy that I forgot I was in an interview.

“I am Moon Hyunah and I am here to apply for a ______ post. Please take care of me.”

I looked at that guy and he was staring at me. He recognized me.

“In your resume it says that you studied in America. Is that right?”

The interview kept going and fortunately beside staring at me, that guy didn’t say anything.

“Thank you Ms. Kim, we will announce as soon as possible the results.”

“Thank you.” I said and bowed again before leaving the room. The interview was ok, but I kept thinking about that guy. Why all the s have to look so good? I hope he won’t ruin my chances to be employed in this company.

 

I woke up at the sound of my message ringtone.

“Ms. Kim Hyunah.

We are happy to announce you, yo have been accepted to _________.

You can start from tomorrow.

Chairman, Kang.”

I couldn’t contain my happiness. Finally after years of struggling, my hardwork is paying off.

 

My mother is running a restaurant. After hearing the good news that I finally had a job, I couldn’t tell her over the phone and it was such a long time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter