Chapter 4

I'm Sorry For Loving You

Jongsuk found an empty stairwell and sat at the base defeated and in tears. 'Oh no... What do I do? What should I say to Woobin? He knows that I'm gay now, at least he didn't look at me like I grossed him out. Now that I think about it he didn't look surprised at all, what if he knew that I was in love with him all this time and he just didn't say anything so that he didn't have to reject me so soon. Anyways why was manager Hyung talking about me like that... he didn't want me to be around Woobin so that nobody would know that I am gay but he- he can just say whatever he wants?!'

A large hand landed on Jonsuk's thin shoulder giving him a fright and jolting him out of his thoughts and back to reality. 

It was Woobin, slightly winded from chasing after Jongsuk and a sheen layer of sweat had begun to collect on his forehead. At first he didn't say a word and just sat on the stair along with Jongsuk and drapped an arm over his shoulder pulling him close to ease his worries. "Ya know, I just wanted you to know that I'm never going to look at you differently even if you are gay. I mean, why should that matter anyways. After all, we're friends aren't we?"

'Friends, right I remember now that all that we'll ever be.'

Drying his tears, Jongsuk looked up at Woobin slightly taken aback about how y he looks a little sweaty, and after a short pause smiled and thanked him. "And what the hell was up with your manager anyways? What gives him the right to even talk about you like that? Actors' private lives should be kept secret, especially something like this" Woobin added.

"It's okay, thank you for getting mad for me, I don't understand it either." Just then a crew worker was briskly jotting up the stairwell with boxes of props only to find two of the main actors huddled together on one of the steps. At this she blushed, Jongsuk supposed she was letting her imagination rull wild with all of the ambiguous rumors shadowing over their friendship. He as the firs to break the embrance, pretending like he hadn't yet noticed the worker "-Yea, I think that that is the way I want to portray this scene, thanks for helping me get into character... buddy" he awkwardly added while patting Woobin's shoulder. 

Woobin noticed he all of a sudden was acting strangely then saw the crew worker and figured he would just play along with the act as to not add any more embellishment to the rumors of thier relationship. "Yep, anytime Jongsuk" he replied walking down the stair with him out into the main hall.

"What the hell was that, man?" Jongsuk glanced over appologetically, "Sorry, I just... the last thing that I want is for you to get caught up in the drama of bromance with me especially with my manager basically telling everyone that I'm a dirty ." he looked down, incredibly hurt by his own words. It made Woobin upset to see his usually bubbly and adorable bestfreind so distraught. He knew just the thing...

Ramen.