Chapter 2

I'm Sorry For Loving You

'Ahhh, it is always too fun to tease my little jongsukkie' Woobin though to himself as he pulled his clothes over his toned body to get into the shower. Over time it had been kind of hard to ignore the ovewhelming feeling that his bestfriend may have feelings for him beyond friendship but he is not going to bring it up before Jongsuk does, how awkward that would be if that wasn't the case. He was afraid that he would confess anytime because Jongsuk had always been very honest with him no matter what the occasion. The idea of loosing Jongsuk scared him, they had been great friends for years. The last thing that Woobin would want is for that to end.

In his haste Woobin forgot to bring clothes with him to the bathroom, once he realized this he tried his best to dry off and decided to bite the bullet and run out into the cold air of his apartment with the same small towel wrapped around his waist. It indeed was freezing, because a certain somebody left the door to the balcony wide open in the dead of winter. Woobin quickly draped the first sweater he could find over his upper body and slide on some designer jeans from his dresser's bottom drawer. 'Aish why did that bastard leave the door wide open?! I'm freezing my off here!' As Woobin marched toward the culprit he heard a distressed voice.

" -Well I'm sorry, I'm not your perfect little Jongsuk that you used to manage, Hyung! I told you that I could do this... You don't trust me?... Well it sure seems that way... I don't care, I'm going to work with Woobin today, I'll see you later." Jongsuk scoffs as he ends his phone call and looks out on to the city of Seoul. Jongsuk decides not to let his fight with his manager get in his head, he laughs at himself for being stupid. Although he can't shake the feeling that his hyung may be right and he needs to distance himself from Woobin before he gets to a point of no return. Woobin, wondering what the fight between Jongsuk and his manager was about, decided not to mention any of it to him and sneak back into his apartment to finish getting ready. If Jongsuk wants him to know then he will tell him eventually, won't he? 

~

"Ah~ Jongsuk, what were you doing out in the cold? You hair is still wet, you wouldn't want to catch a cold before filming ends." Jongsuk's heart is eased immediately after hearing his voice, the voice that calms him and always brings him back to earth. "Oh, I just told my manager that I would be riding with you to work today."

"Is that all?"

"Of course! What else would we talk about?" 'So he's not going to tell me. Okay, fine, if he doesn't want me to know then I won't pry.' 

The rest of the time spent between finishing getting ready for work and the car ride to the studio was filled with idle chatter and laughter, util they opened the door to their dressing room.