Into The New World - I. Love. You. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Into The New World - I. Love. You. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Jonghyun's P.O.V

I want to tell you, even though the sad times have already past

They're passed. Forgive and forget.

Close your eyes and feel, how you affect my mind, how you attract my gaze.

I bet that if you think about it, you'd get my feel for you. You'd get how much I need you, how much I want you. How much your pale face attracts me.

Don't wait for a miracle, there's a rough road in front of us

Of course there a bumps. Everywhere in life, you can see them. On a road, on your skin, on my skin. They're everywhere. We just have to keep on going, together.

with obstacles and future that can't be known, yet I won't change, I can't give up.

Nobody knows the future. I'm not changing, because if I change, I know that I'll forget about you. And I can't give up.

Keep your love unchanging for my wounded heart

Keep it, I don't care. Inside, outside. I just need you to love me.

Looking in your eyes, no words are needed, time has stopped.

I stare at you, you stare at me. Everything has stopped. Even the birds who are flying, even those who run fast. It's just you, and me. No words are needed to describe this moment.

I love you, just like this. The longed end of wandering.

I'm wandering for the both of us, looking above and beyond.

I leave behind this world's unending sadness.

Everybody's sad. Come with me, and we can be happy. Just the two of us.

Walking the many and unknowable paths, I follow a dim light.

That dim light is me, telling you to follow me. I may not know anything much about this place, but I'm sure we can make us happy. The both of us, nobody else.

It's something we'll do together to the end, into our new world.

I know that we'll be together in the end, whether how much you deny it now. I'm making this new world for you and me.

Feeling alone in this dark dark night

Sitting alone on a park bench in the night, my heart feels sore. Like it's a fire, burning the inside. I feel empty. Like something's missing. It's you.

Your soft breath,

Come and climb onto my lap, wrap your arms around my waist. We can sit there forever, with my breath against yours.

This moment, warmly entwines me in your presence.

Even thinking about it makes me want to faint, but if I faint, I don't know if I'll ever see this dream reality.

I want you to know all my tremors

I need you to know how I feel, I need you to feel me. I need you to know about me. I love you.

I love you, just like this. The longed end of wandering.

I'm tired of running and walking, I've wondered enough, and I finally found a place for both of us.

I leave behind this world's unending sadness.

It's too much for me and you to handle. It's all sadness and no happiness. Let's escape into a new world, and be together.

Walking the many and unknowable paths, I follow a dim light.

That light is me, telling you to come out here, and follow me.

It's something we'll do together to the end, into our new world.

Your breath against mine, both of us, hands together. Let's get out of this old world, heading into our new one.

Saranghae, Sarang . (I love you, love.)

---------------------------

Did you guys like this? I'm having SO MUCH trouble updating my stories! THE KANA BOX IS OUT OF IDEAS.

O.O

At least I have a weekend to regerate it!

LAWL.

Thanks for reading! :)

- Kana.