Water Park Date

Kaisoo Collection

Title: Water Park Date

Genre: Fluff

Words: 1.1k

Summary: Kai takes Kyungsoo to a water park date but Kyungsoo gets jealous.


    “Are you ready to go?” Kai back hugged Kyungsoo breathing in his scent.

    “Yeah and hurry up and go get my floatie!” Kyungsoo blushed pushing Kai away.

    “Fine…” Kai murmured landing a peck on the heart shaped lips. Kyungsoo looked at himself in the mirror once more. He wore swim trunks and a white t-shirt. He’s looking forward to today because the water park just opened a couple weeks ago and he really wants to check it out.

    As the two of them got in the car Kai checked the mirror then drove off. Kyungsoo looked out the window humming the song that was playing on the radio. Kyungsoo insisted on driving but of course Kai didn’t want his baby to be tired. “So what are you looking forward to?” Kai asked.

    “Hmm…of course the water slides!” Kyungsoo smiled making Kai smile back. Oh how he wanted to kiss the daylights out of Kyungsoo right now but it’s not the appropriate place.

    Kai soon parked his car then walked out. “I’m so excited!” Kai exclaimed as he grabbed his small backpack.

    “I am too, the water slides here look soo cool!” Kyungsoo pointed to an orange swirly one. The two of them walked hand in hand into the main entrance. Everything was blue, water was everywhere. Kyungsoo and Kai sat down in a bench and Kyungsoo pulled out his sunscreen.

    “Kai can you help me put this on?” Kyungsoo asked handing Kai the sunscreen.

    “Sure but you’re already pale as snow.” Kai laughed.

    “I can still get sunburned.” Kyungsoo pouted.

    “True.” Kai squirted the product on his palm as he helped Kyungsoo applied sunscreen.

    “Thanks Kai, now I need to help you.” Kyungsoo turned Kai around rubbing it on Kai’s back. Kai laughed at his boyfriend’s innocence. He pulled his shirt over his head revealing his toned abs.

    Kyungsoo grew red after seeing his boyfriend’s body. It’s not like he never seen it…but it’s always breath taking. “Soo, are you done?”

    “W-What, um yeah!” Kyungsoo patted his cheeks shaking his head, “Here’s your shirt.”

    “Put it in my bag.” Kai replied standing up. For some reason Kyungsoo’s stomach stirred. He wanted Kai to put on his shirt not like his body is bad or anything. It’s perfect…that’s the reason. Kyungsoo doesn’t want people to stare at Kai.

    “Uhm okay.” Kyungsoo frowned a bit then shoved the shirt in the bag. They both then walked off. Kyungsoo glared at everyone walking past them. He can see how they were staring at Kai and his abs smiling. Not to mention there were guys that were doing that and Kyungsoo wanted to jump and fight them. “Breath Kyungsoo breath.” Kyungsoo muttered.  

    “Soo are you alright?” Kai turned around pulling Kyungsoo beside him.

    “Sort of…I jus-“ Kyungsoo was cut off by this guy talking to Kai.

    “What’s your name?” The guy smiled at Kai. Kyungsoo widened his eyes and glared at Kai and the guy. What in the world is that guy doing talking to my Kai!?

    “Uh…” Kai looked back at Kyungsoo and shrugged.

    Kyungsoo scoffed then walked over to Kai hooking arms with him, “Excuse me but will you please leave my boyfriend alone?!”

    Kai looked over at Kyungsoo amused, he never seen his Soo jealous. Before the guy could reply Kyungsoo pulled Kai away growling, “How dare he try to hit on you!”

    “Sorry baby I didn’t know you would be this mad.” Kai replied grabbing his t-shirt putting it on.

    “Well I have to admit I was jealous. I felt like crap.” Kyungsoo muttered, “I felt like I could be replaced any moment.”

    “Oh my what are you thinking?! You know I’m the only one for you.” Kai sighed and brought Kyungsoo into a hug pecking him, “Let’s go have fun now should we?”

    “Okay…I’m still kind of pissed.” Kyungsoo smiled a bit walking to a red water slide.

 

 

    Kyungsoo and Kai did rock paper scissors to see who will go first. To be honest both of them were pretty nervous because the water slide didn’t seem that high, but they were wrong because it is. Kai put of rock and Kyungsoo put of scissors. “Nooo.” Kyungsoo sighed.

    “Go ahead Soo don’t worry it’ll be fun.” Kai squished his cheeks, “Good luck! I’ll meet you down there soon.”

    “Okay, I’m going now.” Kyungsoo took a deep breath sitting down on the slide getting ready to slide down. The water slide is probably 80 feet tall and Kyungsoo felt his stomach turn. “1,2,3!” The assistant counted down.

    Kyungsoo let go of his hands then slid down the slide. He was clenching his hands together closing his eyes for the sake of his life because he was going incredibly fast. Towards the end Kyungsoo opened his eyes and laughed because it felt good! Once he got up he almost fell but he regained his balance. He looked up and saw Kai waving at him.

    He soon saw Kai going down the slide and boy was he having fun. Kai wasn’t even closing his eyes unlike Kyungsoo. Kai finally reached the end and he got up like nothing running to Kyungsoo, “Oh my gosh that was so fun!” Kai laughed, “You okay Soo?”

    “Yeah I’m okay, that was nerve wrecking but fun.” Kyungsoo smiled grabbing onto Kai’s hand.

    The two of them walked over to a fun boat ride where they have to attack each other with water. Kai insisted that they should battle and Kyungsoo obviously agreed. “Good luck because I’m going to win.” Kyungsoo stuck his tongue out.

    “Who said you’re going to win??” Kai smirked before getting on the boat. The round started and Kyungsoo found himself beating Kai. He was laughing until his stomach started hurting because Kai’s reaction was priceless. “HEY stop shooting my face!” Kai shouted.

   “Okay sorry.” Kyungsoo shouted. He did feel pretty bad hitting his boyfriend in the face with water the whole time.

    In the end Kyungsoo won and Kai was embarrassed. “Oh Kai, it’s just a game.” Kyungsoo shook his head, “Let’s get ice cream shall we?”

    “Alright.” Kai held Kyungsoo arm as they both walked to the food court hand in hand. The sky was getting darker and the two of them didn’t even notice because they were having so much fun. Kai handed Kyungsoo his chocolate ice cream then sat down.

    “Wow it’s getting dark.” Kai stretched yawning, “I’m dead tired.”

    “Same.” Kyungsoo yawned eating his ice cream.

 

 

    They spent their time eating and talking but then it was time they went home. Kai jumped in bed stretching, “Ah it feels good to lay down.”

    Kyungsoo finished drying his hair up with a towel then set it down, “Yup.”

    The two of them found themselves cuddled up together watching a movie until they drifted off to sleep in the warm yet loving night.