Part 25

It's Just Insurance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note: ... I am so sad that the weekend is over... Classes are boring~ Go to school! Be Smart!

     Hyukjae was spending his entire day in meetings leaving Donghae alone in the office. The amount of calls and messages he has taken were reaching the hundreds and he almost broke the copier… twice. “Thank you for calling the Marketing Department, how may I help you?” Donghae said as he picked up the phone and slipped it between his ear and shoulder while he continued typing at his computer. “I’m afraid he is not in today but I would be happy to take a message for you.” Donghae stopped typing at his computer and grabbed a pen and began writing down yet another phone number for Hyukjae to call back later. “Yup, and thank you for calling. Have a nice day.” Donghae hung up the phone and threw the newest note onto the already gigantic pile and went back to replying to the long list of emails he let pile up before he took lunch.

     “Shoot me please.” Hyukjae said as he walked into the office.

     “After you reply to all of these phone calls.” Donghae said as he handed Hyukjae the stack of papers as he walked past on the way to his office space. “If you manage to do all of that and still be alive, because there were a few furious people that want you to call them back, I will gladly shoot you.”

     “You are so nice to me.” Hyukjae replied as he gave Donghae a quick kiss on the cheek before the other swatted him away.

     “I know,” Donghae said to busy to concentrate on anything else but his work. “I already put your lunch on your desk so hurry up and answer as many calls as you can and eat before lunch is over; you have another meeting to attend in an hour.”

     “Did you take your lunch break already?” Hyukjae asked from his office.

     “No, but I have work to do right so I’ll take it later.” Donghae said before getting out of his chair to go place papers in the filing cabinets behind him. By the time he made it over to the filing cabinet his phone went off again. Donghae sighed before walking back over to his desk and answering it. “Thank you for calling the Marketing Department, how may I help you?”

     “Get in here and have lunch with me.” Hyukjae’s voice said from the other line. Donghae turned his head and glared at the man sitting at his desk in the other room. “Don’t force me to make that a command.” Hyukjae said again before handing up the phone and smirking at Donghae. Giving up Donghae placed the papers on his desk and walked into Hyukjae’s office and sat on the edge of his desk. “Not there,” Hyukjae said as he took a bite of the sandwich the other had made for him earlier that morning. He pushed his chair back and patted his lap, “Here.”

     Donghae rolled his eyes before getting off the desk and walking over to Hyukjae. “You are hopeless.” Donghae said as he sat on his husbands lap and grabbed a piece of the sandwich he made for the other and took a bite.

     “Hopelessly in love.” Hyukjae laughed at he wrapped an arm Donghae’s waist before taking another bite of his half of the sandwich. “You look cute today, all dressed down like you are.”

     “I am not dressed down.” Donghae said. His atti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter