Daddy Support Squad

Daddy Support Squad

Cheerful chants of his name and greetings welcome Jaejoong backstage the moment the enters the area only permitted for the staff and family of TVXQ to set their feet on.

Jaejoong smiles and gives a slight bow in return to every greeting he receives on the way to TVXQ's dressing room, the cute being in his arms not allowing for him to bow down farther than a few centimeters without endangering his son who is observing everything with great interest.

The concert is going to start soon and Jaejoong really wants to see his husband before the other would have to go up the stage.

Finally arriving at his destination, Jaejoong peeks through the opened door and spots his husband sitting at the table on the other side of room, seemingly lost in deep thoughts.

„Well hello there Mrs. Jung.“ Changmin says with a smirk once he spots Jaejoong and Moonbin.

Jaejoong's smile widens as he steps in and bows slightly to greet everyone.“Annyeong haseyo~“

„Annyeong haseyo~“ Comes the cheerful reply.

„Jaejoong hyung! Can I hold Moonbinnie? Can I?“ Junsu asks eagerly as he approaches them with a bright smile.

He loves kids and Changmin would often argue that it's because he is one himself.

"Later, okay?" Jaejoong replies and receives a nod in response before Junsu waves at Moonbin as Jaejoong carries him to where Yunho is sitting.

His husband is smiling, the slightly glum expression he had on his face now gone, and gets up to approach them with that certain look of adoration that always has Jaejoong feel all warm inside.

"Jaejoongie." Yunho calls out softly and gives his wife a soft kiss before pressing another on Moonbin's forehead."And our little baby bear."

"Baby bear." Yoochun chuckles on his way past the couple."Hyung, you're such a sap sometimes."

Yunho gives him a playful pout before looking back at his son with a smile of excitement."Did you come to support Daddy?"

Moonbin obviously doesn't understand what his father is saying, but he smiles nevertheless when Yunho starts to rain his tiny face with kisses.

Jaejoong then gets a hold of Moonbin's small hand and carresses Yunho's cheek with it, now hiding his face behind his son as he talks in a high-pitched tone."Daddy is going to do great!"

Yunho gasps, feigning surprise."Really? Moonbinnie thinks so?"

Jaejoong hums in response and chuckles along with Yunho when the other starts to snicker at their antics, soon allowing for Yunho to lead him to the table where they sit down next to each other with Moonbin seated on Jaejoong's lap. And while Yunho coos at their son, Jaejoong runs his hand through his husband's hair, his smile now more gentle than bright.

"You are nervous, aren't you?"

It's TVXQ's first comeback after a bit more than three years of absence in the business -partly thanks to their military service - and it's also the first one without their lead singer Jaejoong. Jaejoong got pregnant a month after their discharge, so their comeback was pushed back because Yunho wanted to be there for Jaejoong and also because the other members didn't want to have a comeback without him.

But as time went by, Jaejoong didn't want to hold anyone back anymore and convinced the other members to re-start their activity without him although he does plan to join them a few months into the comeback tour once Moonbin would learn to let go of both parents for a while. Usually, the little one would either have both parents with him or just one of them. But he still refuses to stay anywhere without his parents there.

"Yeah." Yunho admits."Very."

Jaejoong smiles and leans in to kiss his husband's forehead gently."You will do great. All of you will do great. I know you guys so I know that you're going to make the concert amazing. Have faith."

Yunho nods and hugs his small family gently, feeling how his energy is returning and when it's time to get on stage, Yunho and the other members swear to make everyone proud and repay the love they receive with passion.