+327 words (a.k.a sort-of-kinda Epilogue)

Stranger Than Kyungsoo

           After that weird start, Jongin and Kyungsoo still met a couple of times. Just to make sure that no one is going to jump of a building again and commit suicide. Like, seriously now?! C’mon! And to make sure that Kyungsoo never feels lonely ever again.

           Jongin most of the time takes Kyungsoo out on dates upon dates upon dates and Jongin’s spontaneous nature, although a bit evading on Kyungsoo’s routine-based type, is lovable. Well, at least according to Kyungsoo.

            It started off really well for both of them. And as it turns out, after Jongin met the “real” Baekhyun, he larned thae he was indeed Kyungsoo’s date that day he met Kyungsoo on the rooftop.

            Well, Thank Heavens! He decided to escape and run to that specific rooftop that day!

            Ha!

            He could’ve lost the love of his life if not, right?!

            But not all is well in a story that ends well...

            “Stop ting with me Kim Jongin!” Chanyeol shouted from his "editor throne" across his office.
            “What do you mean that you refuse to continue to write that book?!”
            “No! Write that book man! It was a good book Jongin! A good book!” the editor continued his unending protest


            “Naaahhh... but I don’t want that story anymore... I’ll just write you a new one hyung”

             Yeah... uhmmm.... let’s just say that he just wants his lovelife private now so he cannot fantom writng his Kyungsoo’s story anymore.

            “WHAT NEW ONE?! Can’t you understand?! That was a potential bestseller Jongin! A POTENTIAL BESTSELLER!!!”
            “Besides that Baekhyun guy is so relatable and oh-my-god he is so witty for a character and I’m sure everyone will like him! LIKE.... SUPER LIKE HIM!”

            Jongin just watched his editor blast his head off in front of him. You cannot possibly control that outburst atm.

            So yeah...

            “Wait hyung~! I have a brilliant idea!”

            The giant of an editor momentarily stopped rumbling nonsense and just looked straight at him.

            “Speak!” He ordered

            “Since you seem to like my supporting character a lot....” Jongin paused and smirked.

            “Say.... would you like to meet the real Baekhyun?” Jongin suggested

            "He's kind of available right now..." He added

            ;)

---

A/N: AAAANNNDDDD I guess that's it! That's all I've got for this story....
I'm sorry if you think it isn't much...

yeah, again, thank you for your time on reading! *repeatedly bows*

I'm now really out!

I think my laptop would give up at any given moment now,
'cause I wrote this spurt of words straight for atleast 6 to 7 hours...
Yeah...

Thanks~!
Pyong~!

-seanne shoewalker