Stranger Than Kyungsoo

Stranger Than Kyungsoo

     He is your typical nine-to-five guy. He wakes up at around seven thirty. Stretches his arms, check his e-mails and SNS. Goes out of bed at around seven fourty-five. Takes a bath. Dresses himself with button down shirt and a nicely ironed black slacks. He wears his signature Red Timex watch on his right wrist. Combs his sleek undercut sideways. Wears a black freshly shined leather shoes. Eats toasts with jam for breakfast, drinks your regular orange juice. Walks to his bus stop at around eight thirty. Waits for his usual bus. Gets in the bus at around eight thirty-five, arrives at work at around eight fourty-five. Puts his thumb on the finger scanner. Deals with paper works until twelve. Cues on a line to get his lunch at around twelve fifteen, eats his usual serving of bibimbap at around twelve thirty. Chats with some of his co-workers. Rushes back to his cubicle at around ten minutes before one and gets his together until 5pm. He waits for his bus at five ten. Gets in his bus, arrives home at around five forty-five because traffic is ter in the afternoons. Prepares his dinner at about six o’clock, eats his dinner for one at around six thirty. He sometimes checks what good on TV but he usually settles with streaming on the internet instead. He takes a shower before going to bed, he tries to read a book or two before going to sleep. Sets his alarm clock at seven thirty as he goes to bed at exactly nine o’clock every night. Then, he repeats this cycle again and again for another four days.

Regular.

Typical.

Boring.

Chanyeol reads out loud as he skims over the manuscript in front of him.

“So?” Jongin tried to snap his editor out of his thoughts
“Regular,  Typical, Boring huh?”

Jongin nodded.

“So what’s so special about this yuppie then?” Chanyeol asks
“Well... I came here for that” Jongin smiled his signature hyung-please-help-me-here-and-look-I’m-trying-to-be-cute-for-once smile as he tries to hug his hyung
“Ohhh.... No No... Kim Jongin! Just... No~!” Chanyeol backs away like Jongin is the carrier of the next plague.

“Ugh! I wouldn’t bother you if I know what’s next hyung! I think I am in a writer’s block! Heeeeellllllppppp mmmmeeeee~~!!!!” Jongin pleads and clings to his editor like his life depended on it.
“As a phenomenal author named Kim Jongin, I think...” Jongin backs away a bit as he nodded enthusiastically while waiting for his editor’s suggestion.
“...I think you know what’s next!” Chanyeol shoved all Jongin’s manuscripts back into his arms.

“BUT HYYUUUUUUUNNNNGGGGG~~!!!” Jongin protested

“You’re a bestseller Jongin. You can handle this. Besides, this isn’t the first time that this happened to you. This is like.... what? Your fifth novel?”
“Sixth” Jongin corrected
“See? This is already your sixth! Just breathe, try to catch some fresh air  and I am sure that your ideas will come back. And always remember, your editor hyung is a busy man! Now off you go little one~!” Chanyeol shooed him out of his office.

Jongin then rode a train back to his semi-functional apartment and locked himself in. He slumped himself on half-occupiable bed and stared at his sky blue ceiling that has been accumulating dust for.... he can't really remember. He scrunched his nose and he felt the urge to sneeze. He then looked around his room, only to see how ruined his room is. It looked like as if a thief went through his stuff but has failed to find things valuable enough to be stolen. He pout at the sight. His sheets are scattered on the floor while half of his bed is full of crumpled paper. His study table is half dragged as well with piles upon piles of old manuscripts that he has failed to gather and put into recycle. His shirts and pants all looked like drunkards who all had failed to make their way back in to his closet, he can’t even identify which ones are wearable and which ones needs to be put to laundry. He went out to inspect further, only find bottles and bottles and box after box of expired items in both of his cupboard and refrigerator. And oh my! He is still keeping that take-out form three months back! Yikes!

He walks toward his living room and just stared at his gaming controllers all sprawled out from their last gaming night ended, which was four and a half weeks ago.

His apartment is hopeless. 

He is hopeless.

This is all hopeless.

In much simpler words, he is living worse than a hobo for at least all his life and maybe, just maybe, cleaning his entire apartment will help with his writer’s block.

          He is super OC. As obsessive compulsive as it may sound, but even his own closest aunt is not allowed to touch his things. He is all about consistency. He is all about routine.

“He sounds like he just needed a good ” Luhan said while he was checking out Jongin’s laptop on a gaming night  that Jongin managed to put up after cleaning his entire house.

Jongin wants to be with his friends once in a while. He also longs for company at times when he is out of his “writer trance”.

“Oh c’mon hyung! Please... I mean,  can you not? Besides not all people are like you hyung!” Sehun snarkly said after smacking the controller against the sofa when Jongin beat him on a game after one round.

Jongin let out an annoyed wail afer Sehun earned a popcorn shower from a grumpy looking Luhan.

“Ugh! Guys... c’mon! Don’t waste my food! I just bought those this morning! And please keep the place clean. I just cleaned it by myself today!” Jongin went to gather the mess his friends made.
“Well, at least you have woken up to see that even cockroaches are trying to kill themselves in your garbage dump excuse of an apartment!” Luhan protested

          He does not have any close friends at all. He often just have acquiantances, colleagues and former schoolmates but nothing sort of complicated. He do not consider people as bestfriends or even special someones.

“He is a sociopath! Who on Earth does not want other people?!” Jongdae, one of his cousins, spats out while he was drinking his soda over their super late brunch. 

“I don’t think my main character wants Luhan’s sarcasms or your occasional pranks hyung. To be honest, those are quite stressful and very out of the regular” Jongin explains
“One bestfriend wouldn’t hurt” Junmyeon, the oldest among the cousins, suggested while he was cooking stirfry.

“Yeah! And what’s wrong with being a troll sometimes?! It’s fun!” his Jongdae-hyung demonstrated fun while tried to dance with stopes Jongin can’t identify but he can clearly see a shuffle and some retro moves there.

Well, he just labeled it as a retro shuffle, Jongdae-hyung would like that.

So that night, he pressed few backspaces and gave his main character a bestfriend.

          “So how’s it going Soo?” Baekhyun asked over coffee.

    It has been a good one year since he has last seen his friend. This is their annual get together. Every single year, three days before the end of December, Kyungsoo and his ever loyal best buddy Beakhyun would meet up at this particular coffee shop located at the curb of 5th and 10th Avenue as they catch up with one another.

    “The usual” Kyungsoo took a sip from his cup
    “I thought you wanted to quit the job Kyungsoo? You’ve mentioned about it a year ago. What happened?” Baekhyun got curious. This is about routine again wasn’t it?

    “I don’t know. The pay is still pretty good. Let’s give it another year Baek. Another year wouldn’t hurt, isn’t it?” Kyungsoo gave out a warm smile, reassuring Baekhyun that he is still alright.

    Truth is, he feels lost. So, so lost. He does not even know why he is here anymore. Kyungsoo is alone. In the most slightest way possible, he is alone. He cannot help but to feel cold. Sure, he has Baekhyun but that does not cover up the fact that he is indeed existentially alone.

    His aunt, the one who took care of him since he was little, passed away two months ago. With no immediate family left, you can even say that he is literally alone.

    It doesn’t even help when he is on his way to work and all he sees are relationships all around him. Mothers tending to their kids. Fathers carrying their child. Sisters and brothers chasing each other on the playground. He did not have any of those.

    An only child whose parents got divorce and left him with his aunt and grandmother. He doesn’t regret it of course, being strong although being quite small is all it took for him to graduate at top of class with flying colors up until university. His aunt and grandma were proud. His grandma left them  three days after his college graduation. It’s nothing really, she was already old. At least she is now in a happier place. But it is all different now, especially with his aunt’s case. He was not ready for it, this is too early to be true, he thought.

“Oh! Wow! Angst? You’re going for angst now huh?! I should try anc call to get Luhan as my cry buddy today!” that would be Tao sneaking behind Jongin after he manage to break-in to Jongin’s house using one of his escape windows. Damn it Kung Fu!

"...Yeah sure hyung! Yeah, of course you can definitely tag Sehun too... oh-..." Damn Tao, he's fast!

“Don’t worry about him. I’ve let him in after he banged and shouted at my door multiple of times. Man, you got food?!” that, well, that’s Kris. Jongin’s landlord and next-door neighbor.

“Yep. Fridge. I think Luhan and Sehun cooked me some pasta last night”

Yes. Those two persons just loves him sometimes, they cook for him especially during the times when he is “in the zone” for writing and he does not mind taking care of himself anymore.

“So you’re really going for angst?” Chanyeol checked on him over the phone after he asked Jongin how his writing was going after his apparent writer’s block weeks ago.
“Yeah, like existential crisis, dying and all. You know... for a change I think?” Jongin replied

---

Baekhyun feels really worried about Kyungsoo since he last saw him last weekend.

“I’m calling off dinner tonight babe” He managed to inform his boyfriend that he’s dying to introduce to Kyungsoo
“Is anything wrong?” His boyfriend asked over the phone
“I think, I need to check on my bestfriend” He said
“Oh... okay... Take care babe! See you some other time I guess?”
“Yeah...” and he hung up

---

“Does your editor know that you are changing genres? I mean, this is drastic and bold and gruesome and depressing and all of the tragedies in the world rolled into one!” Luhan overexaggeratingly described his current draft.
“Yeah, he called up two nights ago. I told him change of flavor. He agreed. He thinks it’s part of growing up” Jongin explained while trying his best to write some more plot on paper becaue his friends are es and they all towed him to Kris’ house for a New Year pot lock gathering.

“Yeah sure, I mean, your editor is like almost six feet tall. I’m sure he knows what growing up means...” Jongdae tried to joke around.

Everyone just dispersed themselves after that. Nobody got time for the troll apparently...

          There were fireworks on the skies illuminating his windows and splashing them with a spark of life.

     What’s his purpose here really?
     Why is he even alive?

     His friend Baekhyun checks on him regularly now since Baekhyun claimed to see sadness in his eyes two nights ago. It’s strange to have him  almost every day now but who can blame Baekhyun? He is just a concerned friend.

     “Hey! Kyungsoo! Let’s go out!” Someone has shouted at his door and it sounded a lot like his friend again.

“So it is true huh? Some parts of a writer’s story are really based on their real life experiences?” Lay yawned and stretched his arms out  and on his hands, a paper of Jongin’s scribbled plot which were all scattered on Kris’ coffee table.

“I think your Kyungsoo just needed some needed sleep Jongin. Sadness will go away with sleep. Trust me.” And just like that, Lay grabbed a drink and joined the rest while dancing and jumping like crazies.

          “I swear to God Kyungsoo. You just need to sleep and just search for a hobby or something... Let’s see... uhmmm....” Baekhyun tried to trap him with layers upon layers of blankets on his bed convincing him that all he needed was sleep and everything should be okay.

    It is far more than that.

    “Say Kyungsoo.... You’ve mentioned that you wanted to play piano right?” Kyungsoo just hesitantly nodded.

    “Well, I’ve signed you up in a Piano Class!” Baekhyun announced and Kyungsoo’s eyes nearly popped out from their sockets.

NO WAY!
He has far more things to deal with than this!
He’s even depressed for s sake!

He internally complained as he wanted to strangle Baekhyun with his haphazard decisions.

“No saying No Kyungsoo. You’ve already paid for it” Baekhyun just waved Kyungsoo’s credit card while standing against the doorframe.

     Damn it!

Apparently, Yoga is good for your circulation and for your health and Jongin needs one. Well, at least according to his Lay-hyung. So here he is doing some weird and hard stretching poses while following what he assumed is a high Yoga instructor. Like, WHO ON EARTH WEARS STRINGY HEADBANDS ACROSS THEIR FOREHEADS ANYMORE?! NO ONE!

“I know what you’re thinking Jongin...” his Lay hyung said in a very hushed tone

He just silently sighed.

“I know how ridiculous this is but you can always write this weird things on your novels you know? Your current manuscript needs life!” Lay hyung said while standing up, trying to imitate the instructor.

“...Well at least according to Tao and Luhan” Lay then added

Dang!

He decided he had enough of his friends so he planned an all-nighter at their neighborhood’s café.

“Got tired of your friends huh?” the resident barista, Xiumin, greeted him after he fetched his third Americano.
“They are a handful sometimes”
“Well, at least your life is never boring...”     

          It was surprisingly fun this pass few days. He got assigned to do a field assignment since one of their clients had failed to pass his requirements again for the third consecutive year and he is out to know if the client was, well still alive, still in need of their services.

    It was three o’clock in the afternoon when he had arrived in the café and the smell of coffee is quite evident in the air.

    He pushed the doors and the chimes made their weird jiggling sounds and all the heads at the café counter turned to him. He politely bowed and he walked towards the said counter.

    “I would like to talk to the owner? I am from the firm he hired three years ago.” He inquired and one of the workers immediately fetched their boss.

    After the introductions and relaying his purpose of visit the owner of the said café ushered him towards the office and ordered him to just look at a box for all the statement bills he needed. Apparently, the owner was just busy that he cannot afford to drop by their office. So Kyungsoo just offered to look for it by himself as the crowds are also building up outside.

    He gathered all the things that he needed and he was offered a drink after. The café by then  was less packed but there is quite a number of people lounging by and lining up at the counter. He observed that this café is actually situated in a fairly light ambient neighborhood with people going in their casual outfits and relaxed faces. He noticed a piano at the corner and he stared at it for a while.

    He remembered his piano sessions during weekends. On his first few sessions, he big time but after so many sessions on it. He eventually got it. He should thank Baek for that some other time. His life is a bit more brighter now, he guess...

    He asked permission from the owner if he could play the piano for a bit and the owner gladly nodded yes. So made his way towards the piano and he opened it and he started playing...

“What on Earth should he play? Ughhh....” Jongin mumbled to himself while trying to fish out his phone to google some simple piano pieces because his Lay hyung is the only single person he knows that actually plays piano for a living!

But as he was about to press enter, How To Save A Life started playing in the background and Hell! Yeah! That’s it!

          ...he started playing The Fray’s How To Save A Life. All the people on the said café stopped and watched him play the amazing piece he is playing.

---

“WHAT???!!!” Kyungsoo stopped playing the Piano and lo-an-behold! All the people in the place indeed are all watching him and they all looked shocked at his sudden outburst.

He quickly got up, walked towards his things, gathered them and bowed at direction of the owner out of respect and run back home as fast as he could.

“Something’s wrong Baek! I swear something’s wrong with me!” He said over the phone and he heard Baekhyun clattering outside his house ten minutes after.

---

Jongin snapped his head out, looked around in shock and he was just as surprised  at the sudden outburst of the person who was playing the piano.

Is there something wrong with his brain?

He slouched back and just continued writing.

          He walked home frantically. Afraid of the realizations that he is indeed mad. That he is too much lonely for comfort. That his life, is indeed, needed to be saved.

          He called his bestfriend and as a good friend, Baekhyun tried to calm him down. He tried to make Kyungsoo realize that it is okay.

    Everything will be okay.

“So Kyungsoo will really eventually die?” Tao looked really disappointed as he threw all the pages of the manuscript in the air.

Way to go beta readers! Jongin sighed as pick all the papers one by one.

“You don’t have a heart!” Luhan took all the papers from Jongin's hands, he furiously threw them all away again .

Jongin pressed his lips together, crouched down ang picked all of the papers again.

He shook his head.

Both of his friends look like five year olds on a bad tantrum.

          One day, Kyungsoo found his way towards a crossway. As uneventful and unfortunate as it may sound, he had witnessed a biker going towards the 16th and a speeding truck going towards the 15th and after a fraction of a second, a collision!

    All the people at the sideway rushed towards the biker while some immediately took out their phones to call the emergency line. Two minutes later, and ambulance pulled out on the scene and took the biker’s body away.

    That night, it was on the news.

    Sadly, the biker died.

    He can still remember the way the biker had flown towards the air and how it almost immediately hit the ground. How quickly the blood  had shed and how the panic ensued.

    How does it feel to be dead?

    How does even it felt to feel?

    He went back to his piano classes a week later, maybe he just needs an outlet for now.

---

“I swear I hear narrations of my life in my head!” He shouts at his Psychiatrist
“But your tests turns out negative for all mental illness including schizophrenia and depression Kyungsoo-ssi” The doctor explains
---

“Dude, are you depressed?” Kris walks in to his room one day.

Since when did Kris become so concerned about him? This dude is seriously weird sometimes.

“Huh? Who even gave you that idea?” He asked while typing away all his ideas on his laptop.

“The other guys are thinking about it since you’re writing a very sad story about a borderline sociopath. Do you think you need a date?”

Date?

WHAT?!

“They’re like hitting you up with someone... I think?”

Oh My God! They are all really overthinking about this! He just shook his head.

---

“So how does he sounds like then?” The doctor asked while Kyungsoo is breathing slowly, trying to be calm about the stuff in his head.
“He sounded like a guy” Kyungso said while fidgeting his feet
“A guy huh?”

---

          As witty as his friend thinks about Kyungsoo’s situation, he thought maybe more distraction wouldn’t hurt...

    “I’m setting you up! I’m definitely setting you up!” He declared over coffee one day.

“Are you just translating all the things we are doing to you with your character Jongin?!” Luhan raised his eyebrow
“Are you trying to mock us?!” Tao added
“Is this your way of trolling cousin?!”

Oh, they are angry now?

“I don’t know... maybe?” He replied while he can sense that they all want to bury him somewhere where no one would find his corpse right now.

He is actually hoping that maybe this way they’ll stop hallucinating about his non-existent depression.

---

“Baek I’m tired, No, Okay? No.” He said raising both of his hands 
“C'mon don't be ridiculous now Kyungsoo! The doctor said that this will help! You know?”

He narrowed his eyes.

“We need to stop that narrator in your head!”

Kyungsoo just closed his eyes in annoyance and just when you need him.... the narrator started again!

          Kyungsoo decided to drink tea to calm his nerves about his ever supportive and witty friend.

True enough he was opening his cupboard to get the tea which he only drinks upon dealing with Baekhyun’s weirdness these pass few months.

“Baek... I think I hear the narrator again”

          He turned to Beakhyun to relay his thoughts but his friend is busy fiddling his phone to notice his existence. What a way to go for a clever friend.

    He sighed of disappointment.

Yes. Kyungsoo sighed of disappointment. What on Earth?!

“You were saying?” Baek faced him
“The narrator is narrating again! He even said that I was making tea!"
“Is he still going?”
“Nope. He stopped.”
“Did he said something about me?” Baekhyun asked
“Yeah. He said something about you being supportive, witty and clever”

“I think I like the voice in your head now”

Kyungsoo just scratched his head and went on to drink his tea.

---

“NO. N-O. NO!!!! Hyung you know I can’t go on dates when I am writing. It will confuse me!” He protested while his older cousin is trying to pull him out of his study chair.
“Jongin you’re going! We even phoned Chanyeol and he said that your manuscript can be late or something and that you don’t even have a deadline like what you’ve told us you liar! So don’t be a baby and obey your hyungs Jongin!” Luhan helped in pulling Jongin off his chair

“What the hell?!” Tao entered the room

“Jongin I swear to God, I’m going to use my wushu stick on you if you’re not going to get up now!” He threatened

“NO! NO! NO!” Jongin protested

“Guys?! Jongin like c’mon man! What’s wrong with dates? You used to love dates dude! Meeting people?” Jongdae entered the scene

“But it’ll mess up with my ideas and feelings right now hyung! Let’s just do dates after this novel? Please?” They all stop for a while but then again...

“NO! This should push through today! Changmin-hyung will be pissed off if this will not push through... He put a lot of effort in convincing the friend of your date!” Luhan said as he continue to pull Jongin away from his chair
“Yeah! No one wants to see Changmin-hyung’s wrath!” And the pull and pushing ensued.

And what do you know?

You just apparently need a giant to put the weird commotion into a stop.

Kris just lifted the poor Jongin and put him in a tub filled with water.

But you never knew Jongin.

He’s not a bestseller for nothing!

When all the guys thought that he was already taking a bath, he pulled his reserved pen and paper on one of his tissue cabinets in the bathroom and he continued to write again.

---

“I’m so sorry Baek but I hate you for keeping that to me” was the only words that escaped Kyungsoo’s mouth upon hearing that Baek and his boyfriend broke up because of him.

He thought of how he has been a burden to everyone. His weirdness is worth somebody’s relationship and that a lot.

He just walked and walked and walked the whole time until he reached their company’s building. He went to the rooftop.

---

He managed to escape his hyungs. Well, yeah... technically... you can say that. Because after they’ve learned that he was not taking a bath, they actually lend him a hand and they washed him. Like a three year-old while protesting that what they were doing can be categorized as molestation but they all rebutted that they are just making sure that their “dongsaeng” takes his bath.

“It’s hygiene!” they told him while shampooing his hair.

Although all his hyungs think that dressing him was cute, he cannot help but think that all of those were unnecessary and disgusting. 

After all their judging glances, questioning his choice in fashion and all the chaos that has happened in his own apartment, finally he was taken to the building complex where the venue of his supposed date is located. He was escorted by his hyungs up until the resto’s entrance but then, after ten minutes...

He ran away.

It’s just they don’t freakin’ know the importance of his zen-like non-emotional invested state right now. He needs it!

He needs it to finish this thing that he is writing! If only they know.

Fearing that his hyungs are still in the premises, he found himself at the rooftop of the said building afterwards.

He slumped himself on the floor, took out his writing materials out  and he started writing.

     He knew that he blew up his only friendship. He blew it big time.

     Now, there’s no one.

     He slowly approached the railings of the edge of the building. Looking down he saw how small and tiny people are. He began recalling times when he felt he was big. Times when he can conquer the world. Times unlike this one. When he felt trapped and uncertain.

The sun was setting now and Jongin can hardly see what he is writing so he moved to another spot. He was walked towards the part of the building where direct sun rays hits.

He wrote again.

     He was feeling guilty, lonely and hurt. It was a rush of feelings all at once. He was flooded with sorrow, sadness and confussion. He let out a yell.

     “To Hell-

“To Hell Will GET YOU NARRATOR-SSI! WHO EVER YOU ARE! YES I AM SAD AND LONELY! NO NEED TO RUB IT ON ME!” Jongin heard a booming shout from the other corner of the rooftop.

What on Earth was that? Was someone drunk?

He got up to check who was it. If the guy is indeed drunk, well, this place in not safe for drunk people. Things can happen here. Bad things.

“WHAT NOW NARRATOR-SSI?! WHAT’S NEXT?! DO YOU WANT ME TO JUMP? BECAUSE HELL, I’LL JUMP! C’MON NOW! TALK! TALK!” He shouted again.

WHHHAAAATTTT???? JUMP?! HE’S GOING TO JUMP?!

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Jongin rushed to the other side of the building.

There he saw a guy a bit smaller than him and he was on the edge of the building, arms raised on his sides, ready to take the plunge.

“WAAAIIIITTTT!!!! DON’T! PLEASE DON’T! STOP!” Jongin shouted towards the man.

“So you don’t want me to jump now narrator-ssi huh? Well, Baekhyun hates me now and there’s no reason to stay” He said as tears roll down his eyes
         

Narrator-ssi? Baekhyun?! Oh I know a Baek-

He is really going to jump!        
 

“WAAAIIIIT!!!” Jongin shouted

“HUH?!” the said guy who was attempting to jump turned andlooked at him
“WHAT ARE YOU EVEN THINKING?!” Jongin shouted towards the stranger.
“You sounded familiar...” The guy said, confused
“ARE YOU CRAZY?!” Jongin is still in state of panic
“No but my psychiatrist said that I am not depressed nor schizophrenic so no. And I live quite a normal life.”
“So why are you trying to jump?!” Jongin managed to walk up to the guy
“No one’s here anymore. I am alone.” He said

“You sounded familiar!” the smaller one tilted his head.

“Your voice....” The smaller guy suddenly hopped into safety in front of Jongin. Jongin was a bit relieved but is now scared because an apparent semi-lunatic is pointing his accusing fingers towards him.

Jongin walked backwards, retreating away from the suicidal small person. What if this person is indeed a lunatic?!

Then he noticed his watch.

That weird Red Timex watch.

It makes sense now...

Could it be....

Jongin's eyes were wide in shock...

“Kyungsoo?!”   

---

“Narrator-ssi?!”

---

“No wait! So you are saying that you are Kyungsoo?” The said Kyungsoo nodded upon hearing Chanyeol’s question.
“So both of you are claiming that you...” he pointed at Jongin
“...are writing his life and you are hearing Jongin’s writing inside your head?!” They both nodded.

“Have you even read his manuscript yet?” They both nodded again

Apparently, they went to a computer shop to open Jongin’s cloud and he made Kyungsoo read his whole story because what are the odds right? And surprise! Surprise! It was on point. To the extent that Kyungsoo thought that Jongin is just a hallucination. So Jongin decided to drag Kyungsoo to his editor, Chanyeol.

“! MIND ! THIS IS MINDINGLY WEIRD! DO YOU HEAR THAT?! THIS IS MINDINGLY WEIRD!!! THIS IS MINDBLOWINGLY WEIRD! WHAT SORCERY IS THIS?!” Chanyeol then blasted off the room.

“Sorry. I thought he can help.” Jongin just shrugged and pouted

“He did.” With that Jongin returned his attention to Kyungsoo

“He did prove that you are somehow real. But really. How can you prove that you and Chanyeol are not just products of my imagination? Like that weird plot of A Beautiful Mind or something?!”

Here we go again....

So Jongin did the next best thing.

“WHHHOOOOOAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! YOU ARE SO LIKE WHAT I HAVE IMAGINED YOU TO BE!!!!!” Luhan then decided that he has the liberty to poke the scared looking male. Kyungsoo tried walking sidewards to aboid Luhan's fingers. He continued poking anyway
“Hyung! Don’t scare Jongin’s main character! C’mon!” Sehun slowly towed Luhan away

“This is better than watching your favorite novel turn into a movie!!!!!” Tao giddily jumped up and down in front of the said character who turned out to be a real human being, he even attempted to hug the frightened guy.
“Tao just no! Stop!"
“Uhmmm.... Sorry...” Junmyeon mouthed towards Kyungsoo as he tried to restrain the gigantic panda

“So are you convinced now?” Jongin placed a cup of tea in front of Kyungsoo.

 Kyungsoo looked at him bewildered.

“You like tea. It calms you down. I know... I kind of wrote you... remember?” Jongin grinned as sat across Kyungsoo.

“So where’s the Baekhyun guy? I sort of wanted to meet him... He sounds really fun on paper” Kris put some snacks in front of the group.
“Oh that... uhmmm.... We kinda..."

“Naaaahhh.... He will come back” Jongdae suddenly said while putting down Jongin’s manuscript on the table.

“So you won’t kill Kyungsoo now, would you?” Jongdae didn't really care about the whole situation right now and he just continued to be well... be himself, be Jongdae!

BUT WHAT THE ? How can this troll be calm at this kind of situation?

“Yep. No more suicide or jumping off tall buildings. I've had enough of that ” Jongin tried to sound calm


“Yeah man! ‘cause it looks like Kyungsoo-ssi, is just my cousin’s type! YEY! PARTYYYYY~~~!!!!” Jongdae announced happily while doing his version of a victory dance.

...Everyone just looked at him like he grew a third arm and Junmyeon just massaged the sides of his temples but no one knows if Jongdae is just trolling, if he is trying out another plot twist or if it was indeed a fact.

Because c’mon! Look at him! Look at Jongin!

Jongin is just intently looking at Kyungsoo this whole time!
 

=) 

-----
A/N: Hi! WHAT AM I EVEN WRITING?! Okay... sooo..... uhmmm... I am not sure if there are gramatical errors (but I am sure there are) and if the story is a bit confusing I wanted say SORRY.... *bows* This is actually just a word vomit out  of my sometimes haphazard imagination. AAANNNNDDDD I am currently writing a sort of kinda epilogue (if we can call it that) and I am not really sure if I should publish it here too. I am still thinking about it.

So yeah, if you like this, dislike this or feeling meh about this whole thing just upvote, subscribe or voice out your opinions below.

Thanks for reading this 5K+ blob of words! *deep bow*

See you~!

Pyong~!

 

-seanne shoewalker