Fraud is the root of all evil. PART 1

How can I live without hurting anyone?

 "Yah." I cried when someone tear my hair, so that would make me awake.

 "Honey, are you okay?" I heard a man's mischievous voice. "Mianhae! Lee Mins Zy yeobo. Saranghae-yo!" He continued. I know that he knows that I know that he knows I am awake.

"A-ni!" I said

"Wae yeobo?"

"You hurt me bloody last night, if you do not happen to remember? Dear ex-common-law husband Lee Min Ho! "I said." You have betrayed me with Kim Ha Na, my best friend, and I know that yours relationship have been continued for a month now." I yelled, if I had been quiet then I wouldn´t have been able to sound hurt. "The last straw was when you said that your career is more important than your girlfriend!"

"Mihane! I'm sorry! My dear! "He apologized," Can you forgive me?"

"No, I don´t " I said. I began in earnest loss my nerves with Lee Min Ho.

"Could you give me another chance?"

"You want a second chance, no. It wouldn´t be a second chance, but it is already the fourth chance you ask" I said "So you do not get any more new opportunity. The doorbell rings. I get up and go downstairs.

I was dressed on top and Hot Pants, thanks god I don´t have dressed on mini silk night skirt. Lifted the lid of the door, I realize that behind door is the CEO

 "Good morning!" I wish and bow. "What makes you come to my house so early on a Monday morning?" I said and bring him inside. He changes his leg pair of slippers.

"Good morning!" he is responsible for changing shoes, I wondered why he didn´t answer my question. I lead him to the kitchen.

"Tea, coffee or juice?" I asked

"Coffee is perfect"

We are quietly while I made ​​coffee.

"FAT!" Lee Min Ho cries out to me from upstairs "Who was behind the door?"

He was probably smelled the coffee.

"Do you have a man guest?" the CEO asked in amazement.

"He is my ex-common-law husband Lee Minho." I say "I have told you about him."

"You haven´t” the CEO is responsible

"Who is the ex-boyfriend, and to whom?" Minho asked my ear from behind. I was screaming fright, because I had not heard Minho coming down.

 "You're to me, ex-common-law husband. Go to pack up your stuff and get lost of my apartment." I snaps with anger.

"A-ni!" he says calmly, but that incite get me to going angry. But before I started to rage Minho front of my boss, who is me like father.

"I think I come at a bad time?" CEO asked

"A-ni!" I replied, "Minho just have to accept our divorce."

"But when I don´t want a divorce." Minho argue

"Go my bedroom, pack your stuff and wait for me so I will provide further explanation on our gap, when my boss has left." I said when Minho had left the kitchen was a long silence, because I was ashamed of Minho act. My boss decided to be the first to break the silence.

“Does your husband know why I'm here or I mean you know also why I'm here?" I handed him his coffee as he spoke.

"He isn´t my husband and now ex, and yes, I know, but wait before we continue. How about having a change in place of my office there Minho can´t hear our conversation?" I asked

"With pleasure. Your details this is a funny story, and before we move could you give me a couple of pieces of sugar." He asked politely sugar jar which I held tightly in my hands, but I don´t remember at what point I took it in my hand.

"N-neh! Mihane! I did not remember that you will use sugar in your coffee." Embarrassed begged forgiveness.

"Lee Mins Zy-Ssi it´s not your job to remember how many blocks of sugar I use in my coffee. Your goal. It´s to take care of the Big Bang boys being their manager, but please can we now move on to your home office? "he prevented me from sinking into words the less, I was so ashamed.

"N-neh! This way." I brought him upstairs to the stairs past the guest room for up. He followed me in silence until we no secret affairs office.

 "Now we need to talk about this and that. I give the sign when you can stop this and that issues of talking. But you must not mention anything relevant to the right. Understood?" I whispered to him

"N-neh. Intercepted us?" He whispered back

"Maybe." I got the idea to click the eavesdropper, so I wrote a text message to my boss my ideas.

 

Text message:  Tap the notification to the listener a little secret that the TOP to take the shirt off of a sports stadium on the stage tomorrow. I declare only TOP for only that he should come here immediately. Waiting until the kitchen drinking coffee if it is TOP for?

Answer: If it keeps happening for TOP so I am involved in the plot. Put your message as soon as TOP for.

I nodded. I hope he agrees to the idea, in millimeters.

Message to TOP:  Does that jest eavesdropper as to be notified that you look shirtless body tomorrow. Seoul Olympic Stadium, but then you have to be the whole day tomorrow in a secret room. All right? Otherwise, you need to immediately come to my house, so that we mischief success. Mins Zy

TOP: in response to: Whenever it comes to you Mins Zy, so I'm involved with. I'll be there within half an hour. Change only in the first clothes and then I'll come. TOP

 

"He agreed, "I whispered CEO. When I give high five deliberately poured his coffee, so I could get an excuse to go back to the kitchen.

"Would you like some more coffee?" I asked and same time wink my eye.

"Yes, please." The CEO replied.

"Minho could you come packaged between CEO´s clean up spilled coffee before it spreads on my mat?" I yelled Minho.

"I'll do just that, give me a ..."he stopped his sentence "The fourth chance."

CEO looked at me in amazement.

"I used to be really gullible. I thought he could change the way, but it never did, and that is why he is now just an ex-boyfriend. "I explained. I knew that I was always too credulous lies, but I've changed to be made ​​stronger, every time the Minho has lied to me in the face. Or maybe I'm just a weak for men who own beautiful face. We went back to the kitchen. And this time, I made ​​coffee also for myself. A sure sign, when I start to stress. Then I drank at least a million cups of coffee or maybe not million cups. The CEO also saw my coffee.

"Is there a doctor given you permission to begin again to drink coffee?"

"A-nii, " I replied, and even though I knew that it would not be good for me. Yet drink of coffee in one gulp.

"Would you like coffee with sweet rolls or biscuits?" I asked.

"All of a valid offer to go." he replied.

"What if I did not have more to offer than water, and crisp bread?" I asked.

"Serving depends in my opinion only, and only for the family's desire to be hospitable. If the family is poor or low income, but when guests come, they put the table beautiful, they are more loving and they don´t care about prevails go over their budget in the red. While some of the rich claim that they have a limited budget and therefore haven´t been able to buy anything to offer, even if they have a ton of money left over. It tells them to be stingy when you can´t buy it´s guests even cheap coffee buns and other pastries. It's family to inject themselves over others, which again demonstrated the fact that money is dearer to them than friends." The CEO had a small drinking coffee break before continuing "Your situation Mins Zy I know very well, because you are currently in sick leave."

He had certainly noticed how many of the questions was shining in my eyes, but he didn´t ask what spins in my mind. We had a leisurely couple of cups of coffee and a bit of sweet and savory delicacies that I had found in the closet.