Chapter 6

Survival Part II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The bruise on my face was already feeling much better, and the swelling was already way down, almost gone. Jungkook was sitting in front of me, and he took the wet fabric down from my face. "Better?" He asked.

I nodded, slightly smiling. "Yeah. Thanks".

He just nodded, and leaned back in his chair, staring at me with judging eyes, his arms crossed. He sighed, and sat up, his face a few inches away from me. "Why? Why are you with him?"

"Jiyong? That's easy," I mumbled, leaning my body backwards away from him. "I love him".

Jungkook started laughing, but it was an extremely fake laughter, and a second later, he stopped and glared at me. "You love that son of a ? That hit you?! That broke a girl's arm?! That killed two guys, and wants to kill all of us?! That's the kind of person that attracts you?! That's the kind of standards you have in a guy?! Maybe i should kill someone then, so you will fall in love with me!"

"You're wrong. Jiyong didn't punch me, Ji Hyun did. Ji Hyun found out about us being in a relationship, and threatened to tell all of you that we knew each other if Jiyong didn't kiss her. He refused, so she punched me, and broke her own arm, so she could blame it all on Jiyong. She's a psycho, and i think she's the one behind all of this".

"Good story," Jungkook said, leaning back on the chair again. "Too bad i don't believe any more coming out of your filthy mouth. You're just a dirty little who follows that guy around everywhere he goes and lets him do whatever the hell he wants because you love him. You don't deserve that. You deserve a proper boyfriend, a husband material that can give you everything you want, the perfect house, the perfect kids, a perfect life".

His words unexpectedly hurt me, and i felt this sharp pain in my heart. I couldn't look at him, tears were already threatening to fall, and if i looked up at him, i would start crying. "You don't know anything about me or my life, so don't even for one second try to think you do so. My life was perfect, and i hated it. Being with Ji-"

"Nara, don't say anything else," Jiyong walked into the room, and over to me. He ignored Jungkook, and grabbed my hand. "Don't tell this pitiful man about our life".

Jungkook was just about to open his mouth when Hyunseung came walking in. He headed straight for the candy bars and picked one up. He tore the paper off and stuffed it in his mouth, leaning on the counter. "Tell them," He mumbled as he was eating, he was staring at the wall, not bothering to turn around to look at us.

Jiyong sighed, and looked at me. "I'm glad you're okay. I hurried back here as fast as i could when i found out-"

"Oh, don't beat around the bush! If you can't tell them, i will!" Hyunseung raised his voice, and turned around, staring right at me. "Hyoyeon is dead, and Ji Hyun is missing. When i came back, Ji Hyun pulled a knife out of her pocket, and she stabbed Hyoyeon in the chest, and cut her ears off. All that blood..." Hyunseung shivered, closing his eyes. "If only i could remove that sight from my mind..."

"Wait, what?!" Jungkook turned around to look at Hyunseung, but he was already stuffing more candy bars into his mouth. Jungkook glared up at Jiyong. "You expect me to believe that a girl with a broken arm, which you caused, by the way, killed a girl, and then ran away?"

"You can believe whatever the you want," Jiyong grabbed my arm, and pushed me behind him, staring at Jungkook. "As long as you don't mind that i belive that you're behind this".

"Me?!" Jungkook rised up from his chair, standing face to face with Jiyong. Jiyong was much taller, but Jungkook had changed a lot now. He didn't look so cute anymore, and ever since he found out about Jiyong and me he hadn't smiled. He didn't need to protect me anymore, he only had himself to care about now. And that means he would do anything to live. Even sac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter