Chapter 1

Eternal Love

September 13
It was a quiet morning at the home of Kim, Since it was Saturday Suho promised he would rest all morning, but his plans were dashed when suddenly the mother of Suho the call from the kitchen to the take breakfast.
Mother of Suho- June Myeon !!!! see arise, is already breakfast.
Suho listening to his mother did not want to get up and  that week will do many things so I did not want to wake up.
After a few minutes of silence, the mother Suho call again but this time gave him a warning.
Mother of Suho - Wake up child or  i will  go to your room and you'll throw a big glass of water on my face !!
Suho this time he heeded her mother and got up but was grumpy. Lower down the stairs and went straight to greet his mother.
Suho- Good morning mother.
Mother of Suho- Oh Hello son in the table is your breakfast.
Suho went straight to the table and the first thing he saw was a bunch of letters.
 suho - And this pile of letters?
Mother of Suho- Your father went to the post, also said he had a letter for you.
Suho went to see among all the letters, until he finally found his letter. Immediately I look for who was sent to see that it was sent by the Government was surprised. The letter said that he was admitted to be a bodyguard of President. He was in shock as he never thought this moment would come.