chapter 3

HELL’S LIGHT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

change in pov, jun hui :
the queen is travelling to the nearby village for the village festival tomorrow and we have been walking this road for a while… after sometime I heard  some sounds from the bushes aside… and two people came out..
“soilders… attention..” general said and we all went near the bushes to scan them… two people came out.. they were dressed odd…
“who are you ??” general asked them.. they looked confused….
“identify yourselves now…” I said pointing out the sword to them…
“look.. we are from seoul…we lost our way…” the man said
“lost your way ??  seoul ?? what is that ?? general, order now , I will chop off their heads..” i said taking a step forward..
“he is true..we lost our way..” now the girl spoke…
“sir.. I don’t believe them.. see the way. They are dressed too.. maybe they are enemy people…”
“no we are no harm to anyone…” both of them echoed at once..
“check them…” general said.. and I  went to the man to check and a queen helper came forward to check the lady..
“he has no weapon” jun hui said…
“she has this ??”  the queen helper said taking something out of her dress…it was something in rectangular shape… with a thread hanging to it..
“may be this is a weapon…” I said taking that thing from her hand…
“no..it is a phone…”the lady spoke…
“phone ??” I asked her… I have never heard of something called so..  
“ park se joo sshi.. what is all this ??” the queen said getting down from her carriage…
“majesty.. they are following us…” aboeji said….
“no,..we are not following anyone… yah…explain something.. why are you being calm ??” the lady shouted at the man..
“why are you shouting at me.. ?? ” he growled back to us…
“she is yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter