chapter1

HELL’S LIGHT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“yah.. what should I do… my head doesn’t let my designs come up   ” I said whining to my friend on the other line while I was returning home.
“don’t worry ji mi ah…. ”
“everyone says they are good…but he doesn’t even send them to the boss… ”
“he wants the credit for himself….”
“hmmm..”
“maybe you should start your own brand..” she replied
“my brand ?? I don’t have funds.. plus I want my designs to be recognized first before setting a brand” I said … she was suggesting me tips on what to do and what not to.. Thunders were starting.. maybe it would rain…
“yah,.. pil suk ah…  it seems that it will rain.. I will hung up now” saying that I hung up and pulled the earphones of my ears and kept them in my pocket and started to walk fast… it started raining heavily…. I looked around to see a small shelter around in the park.. so I ran toward the dome…. The power also went out..  “aish.. why has the power gone…” I thought to myself.. I fear dark.. there aren’t many people around to, so that I can be at ease… suddenly the lamp in the shed started to flicker..it was glowing on and off..  maybe the problem was with the lamp not the power I thought… so I tried to adjust the bulb in the lamp….  From side of the bulb there started some light, weakly at first but then Suddenly the light went so bright that I can-not see anything.. and I realized that I was falling… I fell hard on something and hit my head, everything went dark….
t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter