Pretty little star

Pretty Little Star

'Ka-yeeee!!! Stop! People are looking!' I could feel my ears and cheek getting red

He kept blowing kisses at me while dancing his way gracefully out of the lunch hall

People were staring at him like he was insane
'BYE NANA! SEE YOU' I REALLY LOVE YOU I REALLY DO!! From the first day I met you---' he was cut off halfway when Joon dragged him out. 
'See you ltr, or NA! ' Joon cried. He was so puny I just can't stand him sometimes. 
I blushed at the thought of Kai, how he was the sweetest thing on Earth. How he always drown me with sweet nothings, and showered me with kisses everyday. I felt as though I was the luckiest person on Earth. 
 
But our meeting was purely coincidental. 
 
I remembered that day where we had the annual ball at our Artsy fartsy school, where people would showcase their talents and charms. 
I was busy getting myself mentally ready for the dance piece, which was accompanied my sweet pianist Joonie, when I heard a commotion in the crowd. And I saw this beautiful, tall and charming boy, the spotlight on him, who seemed like he was glowing, stealing the hearts of every woman in the crowd with his smooth and sleek dance move, and his signature back flip and flirtatious wink at the end. And that was when I knew I fell so deeply in love. 
 
But I let him go. 
Because I know pretty things aren't going to stay. 
Pretty things are like stars, they are nice and pretty to look at from afar, but they are just beyond reach.
 
 
And so one day, while I was listening to Exo's 3.6.5, feeling the cool breeze blowing past, I felt a presence beside me. When I glanced over, I couldn't believe who I saw. 
I was dumbfounded. 
Was this a dream? 
'No matter when, just like a miracle, I’ll appear in front of you~'
Words were coming out from his mouth but I couldn't comprehend 
Quickly tossing my earpiece aside, I  tried to make out what his was mumbling about with that distressed look on his face.
'You....' I interrupted 
He glanced timidly at me, a look of worry spread across his face
He looked like a lost pup, with his golden brown hair, and cute brown and deep eyes.
'And if you wouldn't mind, and if your free, ummmmmm, would you wanna take a walk at the beach with me?'
I was shocked. A guy like him actually asked me to go out on a date with him. A pretty little star, something I could hold on to, maybe awhile, but enough for a lifetime.
'Why not?'
 
Walking by the beach, talking about our life, our families, our favorite food, about how I found him, about how he found me.
And with every step we took, with our footprints left in the sand, I left my heart in his hands.
And at our 5th date, he looked so cute in his mini little beanie and so huggable in his warm hoodie that before he could say hi, I jumped into his arms and kissed him so crazily I ran out of breath and fell into his steady and sweet smelling chest, smiling to myself, 
 
'I caught on to this pretty little star, and I'm not letting it go' 😊💫🌟