I shouldn't have come

Keeping You Close

“Oppa…”

 

“I needed to be with you,” Jackson says never looking up.  He really hopes Youngji says something to that, but isn’t surprised not to hear much more than Youngji’s breathing from beside him.  “I just…”  Jackson tugs at the bottom of his shirt.  “I shouldn’t have come.  This was a bad idea.”  Jackson stands up and starts toward the door.

 

Youngji quickly stands and wraps her arms around Jackson’s waist from behind.  “You are not going to leave like this,” she says.  “What’s going on?”

 

Jackson growls and pulls out of Youngji’s grasp.  “I hate that I can’t spend any amount of time away from without getting this weird feeling.  If I’m not with you or at least in the same place as you, it’s like I get homesick.”

 

Youngji watches as Jackson turns and stares at her.  Jackson drags a hand through her hair.  Youngji could say something, but instead she wait for Jackson finish his thoughts.

 

“I should hate you for the way you make me love you,” Jackson finally continues as he stares at Youngji.  “You make it so hard for me to go home. I count down the days I get to come back here to see you.  These last two weeks have been hell.  This is the worse it’s ever been.”

 

“So you’re blaming me because you’re struggling.”

 

“No!”  Jackson rubs the back of his neck.  “I just wish I didn’t need you so bad.  I know it’s all me for letting myself have these feelings for you.”

 

Youngji drags a hand through her hair trying to figure out where this conversation is going. Jackson isn’t giving her any kind of hint as to what she wants.

 

“Okay, help me out here now.  What’s going on?”

 

“What’s going on is I needed to see you.  The phone calls are great.  I love being able to at least hear your voice.  But it’s just not enough.”  Jackson steps forward.  Reaching up, Jackson trails his fingertips over Yongji’s cheek.  “I can’t do this over the phone.  I can’t roll over in bed and have you holding me over the phone.”

 

Youngji can’t help but laugh a little at this. Jackson sighs and drops his hand.  Shaking his head, he backs up.

 

“And now you’re laughing at me,” he mutters.

 

“No, I’m not! I’m laughing at the situation.”

 

“How is this funny?”

 

“Before you walked in, I was sitting on the couch complaining to myself because you weren’t here.”  Youngji trails his hands up Jackson’s chest.  “I haven’t been able to think of anything but you.  I can’t stand not being able to wake up with you in my arms.  I miss your face when I open my eyes every morning.”

 

Before she can stop herself, Jackson chuckles.  “So we’re both pretty pathetic then?”

 

“Seems like it.  But you know what?  If it means being with you, then I don’t want to be anything else.”

 

“So you don’t think I’m crazy for being here?”

 

“No.  I could never think you’re crazy for missing me.  I’d be a hypocrite.  God I miss you the second you walk out that door.”

 

“So then what’s the problem?”

 

“You’re the only one with a problem. Come here.”  Youngji leans in. 

Jackson slides his arms around Youngji’s waist. Youngji moves her hands up, tangling them in Jackson’s dark hair.

 

“I’m so glad you’re here,” Youngji says.  She rests his forehead on the man’s.  “I love you so much.”

 

“I love you too.”

 

Jackson presses a soft kiss to Youngji’s lips.  “How about we go to bed?  Let me hold you all night, keep you close.”

 

“I like that idea.”

 

“I love you so much.”

 

“I love you too.”

~FIN~

 

 

YAY SO IT WAS THE ENDING!!! I hope it wasn't too bad. Let me know what do you think on the comment below~~ :D

And I always taking a request so let me know! :)