Everything is fine?

Keeping You Close

 

Jackson laughs softly and walk.  Youngji lets out a soft breath before walking into the kitchen to make them something to eat.  She honestly can’t believe the Jackson is here.  She hadn’t gotten a chance to ask why yet.  He hopes that everything is okay.

 

It’s almost twenty minutes later when Jackson walks into the kitchen. Youngji looks over and can’t help but love the way the that guy’s wet hair frames his face.  She trails his gaze down Jackson’s body as Jackson walks over and leans against the counter.

 

“Feel better?” Youngji asks.

 

Jackson nods.  “Much,” he answers.  Looking at the pan on the stove, Jackson chews on his bottom lip.  He hadn’t realized how hungry he is until he walked into the kitchen and smelled the chicken.  “That smells good.”

 

“It’ll be ready soon.”  Youngji watches as Jackson nods and crosses his arms over her chest.  “Is everything okay?”

 

“Everything is fine.  Why wouldn’t it be?”

 

Youngji shrugs.  “You showed up here unannounced when you weren’t supposed to be back in Korea for another week.  Last I knew, you were on tour with GOT7.  So what’s going on?”

 

“I really don’t want to talk about everything right now.  Please.  I promise we’ll talk.  But I can’t right now.”

 

“Okay.  Should I be worried?”

 

“Youngji-ya, stop worrying and let’s just get through the meal.”  Jackson turns and steps up behind Youngji.  Turning his face, Jackson places a soft kiss to the side of Youngji’s cheek.

 

“I hate when you do this to me.  You make me want to give you anything and everything you want when you do this.”

 

“Then my job is complete.”

 

Youngji chuckles as she shrugs out of Jackson’s touch.  “I have to finish cooking, leave me alone.”

 

Jackson turns Youngji’s face and presses a soft kiss on her lips. Youngji reaches back, resting his hand on the back of Jackson’s neck.

 

“Go wait in the living room.  I’ll call you when it’s ready.”

 

After eating in silence, Jackson helps Youngji clear the table and wash up the few dishes.  They walk into the living room and sit on the couch.  Youngji raises an eyebrow over at Jackson when she sees just how far the man sat from her.

 

“Oppa, what’s going on?” she asks.  “I need to know.  Don’t tell me to wait because I can’t.  I can’t take it any more.  The last time you sat that far away from me you ended up telling me that had feelings for me.  So what the hell is going on?”

 

Jackson lets out a soft breath.  “I asked for a few days off,” he answers so quietly.

 

“Why?”

 

Jackson chews on his bottom lip and stares down at his hands. Youngji moves over to sit down next to him.  She pulls his right leg up so she can face Jackson.  Reaching over, Youngji rests her hand on the Jackson’s thigh.