Chapter 2

Sequel to The Jung Family

So I'm sorry I haven't been updating, but I have been busy because I just changed my major. I had a lot of work to do before I changed my major, which is why I haven't been able to update, but my baby Changmin muse appeared today as I have written below.   

Once again I'm sorry for not being able to update earlier. 

I had this dream where Changmin appeared he wasn’t more than one or two. He looked at me this forlorn look in his big doe eyes, and then said; "Noona, don’t you like me anymore? Do you hate me?". I just looked at him confused why would I hate baby Changmin? I asked him; "why would I hate you baby?" and he was still looking at me with those big doe eyes and said; "You don’t write about me or the others anymore, so you must hate us." He looked like he was about to cry so I did the only this that made sense, I held him in my arms while I tried to comfort him and explain that I just had a really hard time and that I would definitely begin to write again, especially about him and the others. He looked at me for a second to see if I was sincere and then smiled his trademark smile. You know when he really smiles one of his eyes get smaller than the other and has this wide smile, that make him look adorable, that kind of smile.    

Can anyone say no to this baby? When he looks like this   photo tumblr_lgsfnv3xww1qcyceuo1_250.jpg 

or like this  photo m-c-31.jpg

One last photo of Changmin photo 83508_900.gif

 

Changmin’s proposal part 1

 

Kyuhyun still didn’t know how to tell Changmin that he was pregnant. He feared a little that Changmin wouldn’t want a child yet, they still had long way to go with their studies. But when he thinks about it, Changmin adores kids, that doesn’t make much sound (he prefers them quiet, and will make sure they are), cleans up after themselves. Well then he kind of likes kids right? (Not really). No matter what Kyuhyun was going to tell Changmin tonight and if he doesn’t want the child then… (He’ll think about that later).

 

Kyuhyun was staring at their photo on the wall in their bedroom when his phone notified that he got a message.

 

To: Kyu<3

From Minnie<3

Hey baby<3

I want you to be ready at 6 and I’ll pick you up in front of the house.

 

To: Minnie<3

From: Kyu<3

Why Minnie? I though we were staying home and having a movie night today?

 

To: Kyu<3

From: Minnie<3

I found this cute little restaurant that I know you’ll love, so please (Puppy eyes).

 

To: Minnie<3

From: Kyu<3

Min you do know that I can’t see your eyes right, so the puppy eyes are not really working on me (Kyu is very amused). But I’ll be ready by 6 so you can pick me up. Are you coming home to change before that?

 

To: Kyu<3

From: Minnie<3

I know you can’t see it, but you could have imagined it. Good, please wear something that will make you look cute in it (even though you are cute in anything). I won’t come home to change Umma thought we needed new cloths so he made sure our room in their house is full of new clothing.

I need to go, why is it that every time appa isn’t home, umma wants to do something in the garden that he needs help with?

Anyways I’ll see you at 6, sweetie.

Love you<3

 

To: Minnie<3

From: Kyu<3

All right I’ll look for something cute.

Be careful Minnie, whenever you help umma with gardening you always hurt yourself somehow.

And I love you too Minnie<3

 

To: Kyu<3

From: Minnie<3

Nothing will happen; I’m Superman ;)

 

To: Minnie<3

From: Kyu<3  

Superman my :*

 

After putting the phone down Kyuhyun looked at the time.

"Damn it I only have two hours and I have no idea want to wear!" Kyuhyun mumbled to himself. "Maybe Kyungie can help me."

Kyuhyun tried to call Kyungsoo, but the latter didn’t pick up his phone, he tried calling Jongin’s phone instead.

 

"This is the amazing god speaking, what kind of service may I assist you with?" Kyuhyun removed the phone from his ear and looked at it weirdly before putting it back to his ear to speak.

 

"I don’t really need any service from you god, but I do need help from your boyfriend though. Do I even want to know?"

 

"Oh hey Kyu, I lost a bet to Baek, so now I have to answer my phone like this the whole day, Soo is in the kitchen just a sec." He could hear some rustling in the background before he heard Kyungsoo’s voice.

 

"Hey Kyu, what can I help you with? And you are on speaker."

 

"Changmin wants to go on a date tonight and he wants me to wear something cute and I have no idea what to wear and my hair looks like a mess."

 

"When is the date?"

 

"He’ll pick me up at 6."

 

"Alright we will be right there, Jongie will you get the keys and your hair product kit, we are going to Kyu’s now." Kyuhyun could hear a sound, it sounded like a dying whale.

 

"Thanks Kyungie you are a lifesaver. And was that dying whale in the background Jongin?"

 

"Sure anytime Kyu. Yeah Jongin was just being Jongin." Kyungsoo chuckled, "we’ll come as soon as Jongin get’s ready, okay, you just take a bath and be relaxed until we come."

 

"All right I’ll take a bath if I don’t open the door just use the extra key I gave you."

 

"Okay see you."

 

"See you." With that, they hung up the phone.    

 

I just finished my bath and was towel drying my hair when I heard our game system was on and someone was playing on it. I knew that it had to be Jongin, because it was password locked. The only ones that had the password were Changmin (the one who insisted we made one), me (the one who didn’t care as long as we could play) and Jongin (who thought it would be fun).

 

"Hey Baek, I didn’t know you were coming too." I was a little surprised to see Baekhyun sitting on the bed looking at his nails while Kyungsoo was inside my closet.

 

"Yeah well I’m your make-up artist for the day. I was with Kyung and Jongin when you called so I came to help." Baek said with a smile.

 

"I found this outfit for you, you’ll look super cute in it." Kyungsoo gave me the outfit he chose for me.

 

photo kyu.jpg

(His clothes Kyungsoo chose for him, just imagine him with black skinny jeans.)

photo cho-kyuhyun.jpg

(The way Baekhyun styled his hair.)

I changed my clothes and sat down by the vanity so Baek could do my make-up.

        

"Is something special happening tonight?" Kyungsoo asked.

 

"I don’t think so why?" I looked at him with a confused expression.

 

"You just have this glow around you." He said with a smile.

 

"Glow?" I glow?

 

"Yeah you have this glow around you," Baekhyun said.

 

"Maybe you can feel my happiness it’s been so long since we have had a date night, we’ve been busy with school and then appa and umma went on their holiday trip. So we haven’t had much time together as partners as lovers. So I’m really excited for tonight."

 

"Why didn’t you say anything Jongin and I could have watched the kids while the two of you could get some time together." Kyungsoo asked as he sat down on the bed.

 

"Yeah, but you and Jongin already had to look after the café, so we didn’t want to give you more on your plate than you already had. I didn’t mind waiting till appa and umma came home, this kind of gives me the feeling of the first time Changmin and I went on a date. Our first date outside the house, which wasn’t a play date." I said with a smile.