▌┊ Character's Profile

Escape from Iceston City 「 Alternative 'facebook' Roleplay 」 ー opened and accepting! We accept internationals.
 
DeanJowell
DeanJowell
Nor your toy 
So don't try to change me into
someone I'm not
About me
Dean Jowell was born from a race called, Esquire. A very noble and praised race, everyone looks up to them. Dean however dislikes his kind, because he hates what happens when his emotions take over. He is unable to control what he does once his own rage consumes him, he becomes unaware of his surroundings. This makes him fear his emotions, which is why he tries his best not to let anything affect his emotions. It's bad enough that everything enhances when his adrenaline arises, but due to his temper issues, everything just goes off the charts. He is well known for his temper, which is why everyone always becomes wary of his presence.
He cherishes his family over everything and anything, if anyone tries to mess with the people he cares dearly about, he'd go berserk in an instant. Always, without a single doubt, once his cherished ones get hurt, he'll take his revenge, a violent one, with his adrenaline rushing through his veins.
He always adored animals during his childhood, they fascinated him. He thought of them as sort of majestic creatures, no matter what kind of creature they were. Animals would always show their kind and caring side towards him, because of how he'd always treat any kind of animal. Dean would always think that it didn't matter if the creature appeared to be ferocious, he knew that they always had a different side, you just have to get to know them. It was always his dream to become a Tamer, so as he grew up, he would always practice that field, until he became a professional Mystical Creature tamer. He loves his profession, this job helps him show others that all creatures can be wonderful and harmless.

 
Personality
He is cheeky, cheerful, and full of mischievous ideas. He is also one of the quickest-thinking characters in the series. He is confident in his own abilities, often being humble about it; but when somebody compliments him, he gets easily embarrassed.
Dean is also known for having a sweet tooth, he loved everything sweet. His favorite snack is chocolate, specifically Chocolate Balls.
However, his ruthlessness and aptitude in killing shows the other side of him, deadly, violent, and bloodthirsty. Dean possesses extraordinary agility and strength that makes him a one-man killing machine, definitely not one to be trifled with.
He often suffers immensely in his attempts to help his friends without a single complaint. He puts others before himself without being concerned about his own health or even his life.
 

 

JessicaLavers
JessicaLavers
Nor your toy 
So don't try to change me into
someone I'm not
About me
Jessica's parents weren't present in her childhood, mostly because they were always traveling and even though she had to deal with their absence, she didn't disliked them for leaving her at home alone, obviously she wanted them to be around, but Jessica knew about their responsibilities and conducts. Being a explorer isn't an easy task as many people think, of course they enjoy it, but stay away from the family can be as hard as anything else. Jessica always loved her race, she thinks their seek for adventure and emotion never gets boring, growing away from her parents was a consequence, but it strangely helped on her social abilities.
Treasure her parents is almost a tenet to her, enjoy others presence is what keeps her alive, and travel is her preciousness. One of the reasons why she choose being an engineer was that she could do all things she loved the most, she needed to talk to people, they needed her councils and criticism about the operacional system. For the sake of finding new machinery, researches should be made and she didn't waste a second thought if she should go or not and her parents, they still not around but they couldn't be more proud of their little Lavers.

 
Personality
Since her parents aren't around, she developed an extraordinary maturity and sense of responsibility at some aspects. She's not the close and cold type of person, she is actually one of the sweetest and most caring person in the series.
Suffering and anguish are feelings that she doesn't admit on her surrounds and she's always with her arms open if someone needs help or unburden their hearts.
Even though her teleportation can be inconvenient to some people, she's a prankster, lovey doves hates her (in the good way of the word hate), she's talkative and can be friends and sociable to most part of people.
 
 
KimJongin
KimJongin
Nor your toy 
So don't try to change me into
someone I'm not
About me
Jongin grew up with a widowed mother who he was forced to travel with. He's not really fond of being an explorer but will always try his best for his mother. As a young child he was deemed as an outcast compared to the other children explorers his age. He was quiet and always kept to himself. Which caused him to be contantly alone, but after witnessing his mother's tragic death, his heart grew cold and crocked. No longer wanting to have feelings for anything else he guessed that being an explorer and being completely alone is the only way to go, foreber believing it's best to be solo.  
Personality
He's not easily amused by things and tends to take such things a little too seriously. Jongin isn't the type to stay around and talk often, only when he knows he has to. Always trying his best to avoid people or anything that would make him feel anything other then pain. The only way you can catch his attention is nothing other then his favorite food, chicken. His nickname is KAI, given to him by his father.



 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                      
JacobTristam
JacobTristam
Nor your toy 
So don't try to change me into
someone I'm not
About me
Jacob Tristam, he was born as a Cleric, a race who was gifted with healing. Even though he could heal, he cursed his powers since he found them useless. If he couldn't heal the broken hearts of his loved ones, curing them of their pain, especially his beloved mother, he didn't want the power to heal. His mother used to be happy and married to this wonderful man. Then one faithful day, after work, on the way to her home, she was . She was traumatized, she didn't speak a word to her husband about it, she felt dirty and was disgusted with herself. Then, several days later, she felt queasy and threw up quite a few times, something didn't feel right, it turned out that she was pregnant. She became terrified and had no idea who this baby belonged to.
Jacob was finally born, months later, unsure of what to do. Soon after, she just had to tell her husband the truth. He didn't know what to say, but it made him distrust her, he didn't know how she could keep something like that away from him. Her husband decided to leave his wife and that child. She went into a deep depression as she succumbed to alcohol. She slowly became drowned in debt and for all her troubles she blamed Jacob. She called him a "monster".
Jacob was so confused, completely baffled, he didn't know how he hurt his Mother. He craved for his mother's love and praise, he worked hard for them, by doing jobs that threw away his shame and  trust with people both magical and non-magical beings.Now, he works as a Full-time butler. Serving and obeying his employer's wants and needs. 
Personality
Even if he doesn't trust anyone but, when you get to know him, he is almost always calm, very hardworking and always tries to satisfy the needs of anyone he cares but his own. He doesn't lie, but keep secrets and tell half truths. He means well and is capable of being nice, but often ends up being sarcastic at times. He refuses to give up in a difficult situation and he is also very head strong. He is a kind and a loyal type. When in dangerous situations he is an exceptional fighter as well. Skilled in dual wielding and guns. He's also fond anything cute, especially lolis.
 
KrystalJung
KrystalJung
Nor your toy 
So don't try to change me into
someone I'm not
About me
Krystal Jung was born in a very warm small family consist of her and her parents. She was the only daughter of the family. She lost her parents when she was 16, leaving her all alone with her grandmother as she continues living her life as a student of a college. Born in a family of clerics, Krystal tend to help people who are in need no matter how hard she have to try for it. Seeing someone treated violently by authority figures often left her feeling hurt and made this girl decide help others who had been similarly wronged.
 
Personality
Krystal is a 20 years old ordinary girl. She's introvert and prefer observing things than talking, nothing can escape her sharp eyes. Considered as being cold and having a heart of a stone, but this is only the shell that hides her soft heart and kind personality. She likes to spend her time alone, clearing her mind but also nothing can compare with the time she spends with her friends. Being friends with her is easy, but earning her trust is hard, maybe she'll treat you like a friend, but she'll open up only to those who can truly understand her and accept her as she is.



 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                      
ParkHyungseok
ParkHyungseok
Nor your toy 
So don't try to change me into
someone I'm not
About me
About me here! Press SHIFT + ENTER for new row! There is overflow in this section
 
Personality
L