▌┊ The Races

Escape from Iceston City 「 Alternative 'facebook' Roleplay 」 ー opened and accepting! We accept internationals.

 

Theraces
choose your destiny
 
what
Will
be
Your
race?

non_avatar.jpg

→ Human:  This race consists of those who doesn't possess any type of power or special ability. Despite of their disabilities, those belonging to this group are considered the most friendly and hardworking of all races. Their main tasks is to do agriculture and inspect the city and its surroundings.

→ Mage : This race are blessed with the gift of magical powers. deemed "cursed" by the ruthless king who wishes for their demise. Some people could control their powers but the others cannot fully aware of their full potential can be. At times, if angered their powers would burst out their subconscious. With proper training and studying, those people can be promoted to Wizard. 
          
→ Esquire :  Esquire is the noblest of all the races.ESquire's special ability is warbeast. When their adrenaline is rushing, their strength and agility are increased.This race is perfect for protecting the city and can be promoted to Knight.

→ Explorers :  Explorers crave excitement and suffers a bit of wanderlust. They have the ability to teleport from their location to another. This race is smart and cunning. They sometimes pull pranks at other races because of their ability.      

→ Cleric:  Clerics have a unique ability than all of the races who possesses magic.They do not use artificial energies to manifest their powers. Gifted with healing skills who draw power from natural sources from the world and spirits. Their main job is to use their skills to heal the wounded. With proper training, they can be promoted to Priest.