I only can think of you...

Just a little bit lonely

"Just one more butterfly twist! No, no, NO! Focus, Tao! You need to pay attention to what you're doing with your legs while you're twisting. Do it again." the martial arts teacher yelled. Panting heavily, Tao ran up, jumped, and using all of his strength left, did a perfect butterfly twist. "Good, good. You've listened well Tao. Now, I believe our lesson is over for today, yes?" the teacher said, bowing to Tao. Copying what his teacher had done, in a perfect 90 degree angle, the young idol bowed. "Thank you for today's class, Hyung!" After saying those words, Tao ran out of the practice studio and put his headphones in. Looking up, he thought "Ugh...It's raining today. Just my luck" he thought. He was walking home today.

On his way home, Tao was listening to his Kris hyung's song, Time Boils the Rain. Whispering to himself, he said "He left... Why'd he leave..." Tears started pouring down his cheeks, mingling with the harsh rain hitting his face.  He always wondered why he couldn't be brave enough to follow Kris, Wu Yifan.  So caught up in his thoughts and tears, he didn't even notice the dark eyes leering at him in the alley he was passing by.  A hand reached out and muffled the scream that was coming out of Tao's mouth, dragging him into the creepy alley Tao had failed to notice. "MMMPH!" Tao tried to scream once again, earning him a kick to the stomach. Tao fell down, clutching his stomach due to the pain that was slowly getting worse.  His attackers were merciless; one held Tao's arms and made it so he couldn't move.  "I should be stronger than this..." Tao struggled to think as his other attackers disabled him by hitting his head against the alley wall. He sprawled onto the ground and just watched as his assailants stole his phone with his headphones still playing the beautiful sound of Kris's voice. "They... took him..." was his final thought before he closed his eyes and out into his own little dreamworld.  

 

 

 

 

Okay....

Sorry, I was a bit moody when I wrote this. It may be good it may be bad, but whatever your opinion is on this little story, comment!

I hope you understood the story.

If you're reading this, 

THNAK YOU SO MUCH FOR FINISHING MY FIRST CHAPTER!!!

ILYSM