A Thing of Legends

A Thing of Legends

It's one of those ridiculous Christmas parties the company makes us go to. Like, RIDICULOUS!! The only reason I go is because there is an open bar. However, open bar makes this party even more ridiculous. Drunk, sloppy executives trying to flirt with the young office staff is frightening. But this is not why I am telling you this story. I am telling you about how I ran into the new cute executive.

We got this new executive to the company about 3 months ago. All the females say he's a thing of legends: golden blonde hair, an eye smile that couild even make the most cynic to smile, and thighs that could crush a block of concrete. I needed to see this man for myself and luckily, he is at the party.

~~

I have to pee so freaking badly and the line for the downstairs bathroom is out the door. So I did what any other person would do, look for an available bathroom. I run upstairs, once again, mostly to find a bathroom, and a bit to see how the CEO of the company really lives.

This house is huge.

After what literally seems like an eternity, with my bladder poking me, wondering when I'm going to find a toilet, I find one. I quickly open the door only to be startled by the new executive standing again the shower door. His white dress shirt with black details cling to his well-defined figured. His trousers hang close to those thighs everyone is talking about. He looks like the Statue of David. Indeed, a thing of legends.

We both awkwardly bow. "I'm sorry, I just needed to escape. Is it like this every year?" His voice is that of a singer, and it's making my legs shake. I laugh, a bit to gigglely for my liking as I say, "This is one of the tamer years."

He laughed ans my legs shake again. "Lee Jinki." He gives me a full 90 degree bow, and before I can say my name back, he states, "and I already know who you are. Your work is impressive."

"Well that's unfair...." I'm blushing at this point so I bow to hide my face.

"I'm guessing you are escaping too?" I'm caught off guard by the way his lips form around each word until he says, "Hello?" 

"Sorry, you're kind off right. I'm mostly here because I actually have to use the bathroom." I can see him turn pink from embarrassment.

"Oh!! Well then, I'll just have to see you downstairs." He winks as he bows again and closes the door behind him.

A thing of legends. Yes.