This is Love

Drabbles!

“Huang Zitao! Did you try to cook again?”

Baekhyun’s voice echoed in the small flat and reached his younger lover’s ears.

Tao left the video game console on the comfortable coach and entered the kitchen. Baekhyun was resting against kitchen’s counter, arms crossed.

“I’m sorry,” He mumbled, taking his tiny lover between his arms. He knew Baekhyun wouldn’t stay angry for long in this position. “I was really hungry and you weren’t coming out of that stupid office. Also, even though I’m Chinese, I’m sick of eating Chinese from the place down the street, we order from there 5 days in a week.”

Baekhyun grinned at this while hugging Tao’s waist. He buried his face in Tao’s black t-shirt. “I’ll use Chanyeol as our special slave from now on, his head might be big but he can cook well.”

Tao laughed softly at this. “How can you two be best friends I don’t get it at all, always talking bad about each other.”

“Hey, did that big headed giant say something about me?”

Baekhyun pulled his face away from the younger and looked at him in the eye suspiciously. He actually looked like a puppy and Tao wanted to kiss him so bad. So he did.

At first, he rubbed his lips to Baekhyun’s lips, he was trying to provoke Baekhyun with not giving him what he wants. Then he heard Baekhyun’s whine and smiled. He pressed his lips harder this time.

Tao loved moments like this in their relationship. He loved relaxing in Baekhyun’s arms after a stressful day at the job. He loved getting home to a loving, caring Baekhyun after dealing with the naughty kids at the Wushu lesson. Baekhyun would welcome him saying, “Welcome home, love,” and that would make everything worth it. Baekhyun was there to make all the problems disappear.

The loving kiss ended when Baekhyun pulled away. Tao rested his forehead against his and inhaled, then kissed the older on his nose. He looked at Baekhyun’s grin with love.

Baekhyun sneaked away from his arms and turned away to the counter when he realized he was being stared. “You can’t deceive me with this Tao, you’ve been trying for 5 years but haven’t given up yet. Now, clean up this mess or I’ll give your Xbox to Chanyeol and don’t regret it.”

Tao looked at Baekhyun with a fake shock expression-this made Baekhyun laugh- “You are so mean.” He said.

“But you love me.” Tao gave Baekhyun a sloppy kiss on the forehead with this answer.

“Yes, I do.”

Baekhyun whined again. “Stop it. You can’t get away from the dishes. Now, I’m going to play games, the quicker you finish the more kisses you’ll get. Get it?”

Baekhyun turned to the door to head to the living room but before he get out, Tao managed to slap his -of course not without earning glares- and started doing the dishes.

Every minute that passed with the sound of Baekhyun’s game and the plates Tao washed, he thought about how he loves his life so much.