I Need You

I Need You [Ficlet, Final]

Title:

I Need You

Author:

@MHF

Cast: Xi Luhan [EXO] & Bae Suzy [Miss A] //  Genre: Sad, Hurt !  // Rating: PG

Luhan.
Luhan.
Luhan.


This word that Suzy think right now.  The word that has no special meaning in the dictionary but it is very meaningful for Suzy. The name of a person who often she called more in three years but now he disappeared. Suzy like people lose their way. She did not know what she should do, maybe she should find out where the existence Luhan then followed him .Yes, maybe.
but Suzy have to look for it where?

Or maybe Suzy must go to the coffee shop Xiumin - a good friend Luhan. Although he knew Luhan couldn't be there, but she still enter to the buildings.

" One mochaccino."

Suzy ordered coffee to the waiter. Suzy sitting at a table in the corner and looked out the large window which directly leads to the wet streets.
 
Rain is Falling.

Yes, If she with Luhan now, they could be chat about their childhood, chat about how much Luhan liked rain, chat about Luhan always don't be patient wait rain stop if he want to back his home.

Luhan, Luhan, and always about Luhan.
His brain can’t think other than him.

Simple thing, Suzy need Luhan.

Suzy need Xi Luhan.

Suzy need her lover who has over three years  dating with her.

Suzy need Xi Luhan,her boyfriend left her alone.
 

Suzy memory recall when the first time he met with Luhan at this coffee shop. His heart was pounding five times faster after seeing men wearing uniforms belonging to the coffee shop. At first she only wanted to order her favorite coffee then take it home, like a modern woman who is preoccupied by the endless work. But her eyes leads to the man who wholeheartedly serve other customers. She interested about that man.

Since that day, Suzy began to an useless. She is looking at the man who called Luhan works. She began to know his habits, like he always rubbing his hands after putting money into the cash register. She also knows how he nodded after he describes the type of coffe available at the coffee shop. She also knows how he smiled to the customer and make suzy little jealous even angry when there are customers coquette him.

Yes, Suzy knew it.

However, it's all only live in the memory of Suzy alone. She could not see how he smiled, the way he nodded his head, the way he was rubbing both his hand after putting money into the cash register even now he could not see the man again.


****

 

The street were dark.
Night which always make Suzy missed Luhan. She walked on the street which she used to go with Luhan together. The street are full of memories about them. When they holding hand, laughing together even when they scream if they are fighting.

And ...

Again, it just memories. Luhan not here. He disappeared without a word.
Is he eating well today? Is he cleans his fish tank this week?

It could be 'already' and could be 'yet'.

Maybe there would only be two answers to that. But,  another question that would arise even such a bad question like , is he was dead or alive ?

Suzy will not dissolve with that question. She scared if thinking about that,then walk straight and try to remember the sweet memories together Luhan in the last three years.


A few months ago ...

"Why? Tomorrow is not the 1,000 days of us. "Said Luhan to Suzy when she asked him to go to Namsan Tower.

"I know but I want to be with you. I wait for tomorrow at 10. "Said Suzy then closed her cell phone at the time.

That day, on Saturday afternoon.
Suzy and Luhan arrived at the peak of Namsan Tower.

"I hate this place. Why so crowded? " Suzy grumbled.

Luhan smiled. She who invites to this place and he grumbling.

"Do you think this place will be quiet and there were only two of us?" Asked Luhan.

Suzy nodded slowly and it make Luhan laugh until they people around them looked at them.

"I'll take you to a place like that if you want it."

"A quiet and just the two of us. We will spend time together there even if you want we will build a family there. I, you and our children. "

Sounds a bit cheesy but, Suzy love it.

"Where?" Asked Suzy.

Luhan shrugged his shoulder, "I do not know, obviously there's only one place that we and our children. Somewhere only we know. "

***


Somewhere Only We Know.
Yes. Suzy remembered clearly that phrase. Luhan took her to the place that only those who know. Maybe this time Luhan already found it and come back to pick him someday.

Or ...

Never mind, too many words as possible will make it more missed him and needed him in her life.
 

THE END