Chapter: 一つ

Kurai Akumu

Irene's Point of View:

 

It was 6:58pm, instead of laying down in my bed reading I was forced to go to this stupid football game by my friends, but at least the game was almost over... Right?

7:00pm, the buzzer rang, it was finally over. I started walking to my car, blanket in hand when I heard footsteps coming towards me. 

"Hey Irene! Wait up." Shouted some guy in a football uniform, no it wasn't just some guy, it was Choi Siwon. Captain of the football team, the most popular guy in our school... But what would he want to do with me?

"Hmm...?" I mumbled, I wanted him to think I didn't care, but I cared... Kind of..

"How would you like to go to homecoming with me?" He asked, panting with a rose and card in his hand, he handed them to me and I took them. I didn't even bother to read the card but knowing it was him, it was probably some dumb quote about love and blah blah blah...

I didn't really have feelings for him but I had nothing to do that night so I said yes. 

"Great, I'll pick you up at 8:00," He said with a smirk as he jogged off to his friends. I was already starting to regret my decision. 

"Omo..." Joy mumbled. "Was that Siwon...?

"Yep," I casually replied.

"What'd he say to you?"

"He asked me to homecoming."

"What'd you say?!"

"...Yes...?"

"OMO!!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!" Joy shreiked as she jumped up and down into the air, trying to get me to join in with her. 

"Er, thanks," I shrugged. 

"We're going to buy you a really nice dress, come on!" Joy exclaimed as she dragged Irene to her car. "This is going to be the best night of your life."

 

--

Author's Note: I swear, this is not a Siwon x Irene story, I'm just taking time to develop the characters. Reader's please don't get mad, I promise WenRene will happen very soon, stick with me.