~Final~ =u=

Usually not a morning person, but...

Why do you always hog me in the mornings, Sehun, always, why, ugh, why. This is just—ughhh. I can't.“ Tao grumbled groggily into his chest, while he weakly attempted to push away his boyfriend's grabby hands, barely able to open up his puffy eyes. „You know I don't even have the strength to open my toothpaste tube, much less to hug you back...“, he rasped.

 

Sehun didn't say anything, soon succeeding to trap his boyfriend by wrapping his arms around his neck, making him unable to free his head and just nuzzled his face into the top of his head, sighing in satisfaction. The stress of his upcoming schedule for the next days forgotten, as he held onto his whiny but adorably cute rock. He really could stay like this forever, he thought happily, ignoring his boyfriend's murmured complains.

 

Taozi gave up his half-hearted squirming and surrendered to the warmth of his boyfriend's body, burying his nose into the section where shoulder blended to chest, breathing in his scent that was mixed with a slight touch of his after shave Sehun knew he liked so much, but not too much in quantity. Ah, this was so comfortable. He closed his eyes.

 

Sehun's heart started beating faster when he noticed Tao was starting to make a noise that sounded suspiciously close to purring. It was really cold today and he was gonna use it to his advantage. Tao isn't, wasn't and will probably never be a morning person, but he was so gonna change that. With completely non-egoistical motives of course. This was all for the sake of making his love's day more productive, since it always took him really long to fully wake up after getting up and Sehun listened to Justin Bieber's cover of “Love Me” earlier today and felt kind of neglected by his really (at least in his opinion) stingy with skinship boyfriend. And he felt offended by Tao's hating on JB, ugh.  and money is time (and then there was also his daily Taozi hours he needed, but just like he said earlier, no egoistic motives, okay).

 

Yeah, there was a huge difference between these two processes, in case you didn't know. He didn't get enough action (total lie, cause he did) attention, at least in the mornings and he was gonna change that. He's the friggin maknae for God's sake! 'No one ignores their boyfriend at no time of the day, especially when it's the maknae of exo, damnit', he sassed in his mind, z snapping mentally.

 

Just as Tao was starting to drift into slumber land once more, he felt Sehun kissing the top of his head affectionately.

Well, you can't defend yourself, as first. At least while you're still sleepy, hehe.” he grinned cheekily, laughing a bit and tightening his grip as Tao started to squirm in annoyance at his words.

In the mornings your skin is sooo soft...” he rubbed his cheek vigorously against his.

"UhhgyAHH!"

He squeaked in surprise, when Sehun suddenly smashed his lips square onto his quickly and pulled away with a big 'smooch'. “Your lips are so lovely like this, puckered and plump and even softer than your skin. Super soft. Hmmmm.” he hummed and rubbed his lips against Tao's. "Uh, uh..." Tao stuttered, a little embarassed, his cheeks starting to show a cute bright pink tone. Sehun snickered. Even though Tao feels a bit uncomfortable acting super lovey-dovey (he complained that it was too cheesy), Sehun knew that he was grateful for his boyfriend taking care of that job, even if it was a bit embarrassing at times, cause he liked to overdo the cheese, enjoying Tao's annoyed and very pink faced reactions.

Sehun cupped his face in a steady grip, and kneaded his cheeks rougly, just to piss him off a bit and then kissed him deeply, happy when he felt Tao literally melting.

"It's as if you're waking up as perfection."

Tao rolled his eyes and slumped against him, burying his now red face into his shoulder again. He smiled nevertheless. "So this is why you're being so over-affectionate in the mornings."

After a few seconds he froze.

"SO YOU'RE BASICALLY SAYING I'M INCREASINGLY BECOMING UGLIER THROUGHOUT THE DAY OR WHAT?!??"

 

"Well, he was never good at giving compliments in the first place." Kyungsoo said matter-of-factly to no one in particular and flipped through his book calmly with Jongin watching the war scene on the other side of the living room, back-cuddling Kyungsoo sleepily on the carpeted floor.

 

 

Tao was usually not a morning person, but he was gladly going to wake up a bit earlier, if it meant to wake up with such a lovely program. (maybe without the yelling at Sehun part even though it was his own fault)

 

 

 

~the next morning~

 

 

"Why do you always hog me in the mornings, Sehun, why, W H Y, ughhhh."

 

Nope, some people just weren't made to be morning persons.

 

~the end

 


A/N: Ooooo myyyyy goooooodddd. I finally made it, we did it honeybeeee /falls onto floor dramatically/ OTL i wrote almost half of this on my mom's phone and it was TERRIBLE. It's so freaking annoying to write over the phone and I'm sooo gonna re-edit this as soon as i have my laptop back. I meant to update my other fics today too, but honestly it's impossible to write on here on phone without having a mtbd adcskfksgf

Anyways, i hope you enjoyed this, cause I definitely enjoyed writing this! Bahh, see u next time eue ♡

btw, my inspiration were these scribbles I did at work LOL: