Hate comes with love

Sweet Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was crazy when he thought he had a crush on a certain, weird boy name Jung Daehyun. He hated him, probably because he's weird and all, and he's so not his type. However, his feelings were confirmed when a slight brush made his breath hitched and heart racing. Youngjae felt that he was on the verge of dying.

Daehyun, on the other hand, was innocent. In his eyes, he just wanted to borrow the other's pen. Curse the missing pens for betraying him, he was lucky that Yoo Youngjae was there. The older knew how Youngjae hated him, just like the others due to his weirdness. Nobody ever took a liking over his personality. Reality hurts, but Daehyun was strong enough to deal with it.

Sometimes, it could truly hurt. This reminded him of a one girl tried to approach him and soon found out that it was a dare. How easy of her to swing at him in a false way. Daehyun finally had enough of people and became what they hate to make them grew distant on him.

But, oddly, Youngjae was there. Despite the hating, he really wanted them to be friends. Daehyun at first objected, but slowly, he was getting used to it. Daehyun still did not know that the younger was in love with him.

 

 

 

"I love you," confessed Daehyun.

It was at the school field, a place where they usually hung without anyone there bothering. Youngjae's eyes went wide, mind trying to process what Daehyun just said.

"It's okay if you don't love me back. I'm ok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter