Chapter 10: Finally

Hold Me Tight

HE who's afraid to fall.

And HE who's afraid to let go.

~

Hobi's POV


"O-oh. Sorry. I--I didn't--"

O______________O

I'm not the only one who's shocked here right? B-but. Is this some sort of fate or destiny? Is this the time to tell it to Taehyung?

"Ah. N-no, it's alright." Taehyung managed to say.

We stayed in a few seconds like that. Wondering if Taehyung will say something to me.

 

But I'm afraid ..

 


He didn't ..

**

Lunch Time~


Ughh. I feel so uncomfortable right now. Argh. I'm really pissed off. I HATE MYSELF. WHY AM I LIKE THIS AGAIN? WHY SO COWARD HOBI?

/ruffles hair/

But noo. Argh. This is not right. This is not enough. I wanna shout this feelings of mine.


I think I need to go somewhere.


****

Taehyung's POV

What did just happened? I'm in the middle of thinking something here. Wait. Let me rephrase that. Someone. Pfft. And of course, who else? It's him. ._.

Yeah. I've been thinking about him so I was in deep shock that he was the one who bumped me. And I wasn't able to say much. B-but, tbh .. I'm expecting that Hobi will say something. Like something about us .. But yeah. My expectation's too high I guess. :| 

*sighs*

I miss him so much. It's been a week already TOT Here I am still sad about it. Do you think I should make a move already?

Waahh. /ruffles hair/ (Oopss. I messed it XD LOL)


I need to refreshen myself. I've been stressed lately :|

/stands up/

/tooks my things/

I went near Suga hyungie to tell him something.

"Hey, Suga hyung? Sorry. I need to go to somewhere. This place gives me stress. And oh. No. It's not bc of you. Hehehe. You can decrease my salary if you like. Mianhaeeee~" I said and off I go. 

I hope he understands ^.^V


**
*huff puff* *huff puff*

Whew. I'm so tired already. Mwahaha. Oh? You're curious what place is this? It's the ..


Seokjoon Mountains~

Cool right? *O*

Hmm .. To describe this place? This place has a lot of plants surrounding the mountains. It's refreshing and comfortable in this place that you can sleep all over. LOL.

But seriously, this place is so meaningful to me. This is where I shout my feelings out. Where I cry when I'm sad, where I sit down to relax.

And obviously, I'm here to *sighs* shout my feelings out. Atleast in this way, I can help myself.

I clear my throat and readying myself to shout ..

"I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE. I DON'T KNOW IF .. IF YOU WILL STILL LOVE ME BUT .. HERE I AM LOVING YOU SO MUCH. I LOVE YOU~! I'M SORRY IF I'M BEING A COWARD AGAIN. M-MAYBE .. MAYBE YOU DON'T DESERVE ME AFTER ALL ..  BUT I LOVE YOU SO D*MN MUCH ..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TAEHYUNG .."

 

B-but. No voice has come out from me. I h-haven't said something yet. T-then .. Who .. Is that?


I turn my head to the direction where I heard the voice.


And to my surprise ..

O______________________O

 


I-it's Hobi ..

 

 


I paused for like a minute after realizing what I just heard earlier. And now, it all sinked in my head.

/kneels on the ground/

D-did he just said that he loves me? And he's just afraid telling it to me?

TTOTT

I can't help but .. to cry. MY tears are streaming all over my face right now.

"HOBI JUNG! I LOVE YOU TOO SO D*MN MUCH. HERE I AM JERK." I shouted at the top of my lungs ignoring the tears all over my face.

Hobi noticed me and like me .. he was in deep shock. He was wonder-struck, like he wanted to hug me but we were staring at each other's face.Seems like he can't believe that I heard him XD

And snap.

"TAEHYUNG? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? W-WHAT? WHAT HAPPENED?"
Hobi ran as fast as he could to immediately reach me.

"YOU JERK. I just heard your confession. :<"

"Y-you did?"

"O-OH THE HELL I JUST DID. AND ARGH--"

I cut myself off and hug him so d*mn tight. This is what I need. This is what we both need right now.

*crying*

"I-I seriously don't know w-what to react. I'm mad, I'm happy and sad at the same time. I'm mad at myself for feeling this way. Coz I don't t-think this is right. I think falling inlove w-with you is wrong. But then, I heard you. I heard you s-screaming out. And that was when I realized how dummy I am for thinking that way.

I-I love you too you idiot. Why are you so coward? D-don't you know how much I wanna hear those words from you? It means everything to me Hobi. Everything." I managed to say those words to him while crying so hard and while hugging him so tight.

I am so inlove with this guy.


"I-I'm so sorry Tae. B-but. I'm so happy right now. I love you too so much." Omg. No. Hobi's crying too. ;;

I removed the hug and faced him.

"Are you still afraid?" I said looking directly to his eyes.

"About what Tae?" he replied innocently while wiping his tears. (Omg he's such a cutie. Pfft. XD)

"Afraid to fall? Afraid to tell me how much you love me? Afraid of what's gonna happen next? Afraid--"

"*chuckles* Yup. Sorry Tae, I can't help it. But I guess I won't be, anymore :)" He smiled while looking at me with full of love.
 
>//////<

"*sighs* I really like you Hobi. Oopss. No, let me rephrase that .. I really love you Hobi. I'm afraid I can't hide this no more. But let's overcome our fears together. Kay?"

He held my hands and intertwined it >//< We started walking under the sunset. Oh this feels so right.


"Of course,we will Tae ^^ As long as we hold each other tight, no one can tear us apart." He said confidently while showing his eye smile to me. 


Yeah Hobi. Hold Me Tight. And forever, I won't let you go.

NEVER.

***

EPILOGUE

Rejection may be painful and unforgettable.
Confusion may be stressful and deceiving.

Pain may be too much to bear but on the positive side, it helps us to be much stronger.

These few things that Taehyung and Hobi together had in their relationship made their feelings for each other, stronger.

It helped them prove many things to themselves.

**
-Taehyung-

Eventhough Hobi rejected me for many times already, I'm still glad that finally, after all those heartbreaks, tears, refusal,
confusions, pains and all those negative stuffs, we're together at last.


No words can define how happy I am but yeah. I really happy right now. Wishing that this happily ever after of mine will forever exist.

Hmm? I guess it's possible right? As long as we'll hold each other tight and love each other despite of our flaws and mistakes .. we can make it possible, :)

**
-Hobi-

I'm coward, I'm afraid to fall inlove. And I'm afraid to get hurt. But I realized that I can't be happy if I won't allow myself to be. 

I regret many things because of being coward. I guess we shouldn't be afraid to take the risk and follow our heart.

All in all, I'm very thankful for realizing these things. For realizing how much I love Taehyung and vice versa.

This time, I won't be afraid anymore. =))

Note: Waaah. This is the last chapter already T^T I'm not very satisfied with it but I hope you are. <33 Anyways, I WOULD REALLY LOVE TO THANK MY READERS. Thank you so much for reading this fic. For appreciating this, for putting touching comments and being a subscriber.

Special thanks to:

@Iliyana
@blackmelody
@byujun

For the comments :")

For those who read and subscribed this, I can't name you all but you know who you are right? ;) Thanks guys :**

I'm a vhope shipper and I'm glad this fic made my imagination wider XD 

I guess you're a Vhope shipper too right? ^U^ Hihi. Let's spread the love :**

Okay enough already XD Time to say goodbye~!

TYSM again guys. /hugs you all/

-Author (Sugasugar)