Chapter 3

In Your Smile, The Whole World Gets Brighter. (HIATUS)

"What do you want?" I asked him, heads up. "Do you want me to kick your , again?" I continued but choosing the words that i'll blurt out so Mihyun won't get scared or hate me.

She tugged on my blazers and i look behind me, "Just ignore him, Seunghyun." She whispered.

But i ignored her. 

"What do you want? I'm asking you." I said and took a step forward.

People in the corridor run when they saw me took a step forward then nobody was in the corridor, just me, Mihyun and Dongwoon's gang, BEAST.

Dongwoon, he was my friend in middle school. But during summer vacation, he doesn't hang out with me anymore. And one day, I saw him beating up some boy without any reason. Even I wouldn't do that, even though I'm a school rebel. So i had to help the poor boy, accidentally beating him up. And from that day, we become enemies. And every other day, we would fight.

Dongwoon chuckles.

"You never change. Do you think you can beat me now?" Dongwoon asked.

"Ofcourse I can." I answered. "I can beat all 5 of you in a blink." I said. Yoseob laughs really hard. "Really? all 5 at the same time? Let's see abou that!" He said and attacks me.

I was planning to fight them, but Mihyun was there. I can't. So I just closed my eyes and held Mihyun at the back waiting for Yoseob's fist hit my face. But that never happened. I wasn't holding Mihyun's arm anymore. I opened my eyes and saw Yoseob at the floor.

"What the?" I murmured. I saw Mihyun stepping at his back.

I smirked. 

'Oh yeah, we attend Taekwondo class when we we're kids. We're both Black belters.' I thought to myself.

"Yoseob hyung!" Dongwoon yelled and Mihyun moved out and walked over me. 

"They're making fun of you and you don't fight back because I'm here?" She asked me. "Is that right?" She continued. I scratched my head and nodded.

She sighed and hit me lightly in the head.

"Even if you have a fight infront of me, It wouldn't change the way i look at you, okay?" She said, smiling warmly. 

I smiled back and nodded. Even though i'm tough and strong at the outside, whenever she talks, it makes me warm and fuzzy inside that i can't talk back anymore.

"Hey! Mihyun! You're gonna pay for this." Dongwoon yelled and run towards Mihyun. I gasped and held his wrist and turned it over his back, like what cops do. And Junhyung run towards us, too. 

"Don't think that I don't hit girls!" He ran towards Mihyun. But Suddenly Jaehyo appeared and before I knew it, Junhyung was on the ground too, growling in pain. I kicked Dongwoon in the stomach causing him to fall-flat in the ground like his gang mates. And the others just ran.

Mihyun fell down, out of breath because she got shocked.

Jaehyo kneeled down on her level, and asked her what's wrong. I ran towards her.

"Mihyun? Just relax. Just exhale-inhale." I said and doing the exhale and inhale thing. I know what to do in this kind of stuffs cause her mom told me what to do.

Jaehyo was just looking at us. "Hey, is she okay?" He asked, worriedly.

"Yeah." I answered.

I took out her inhaler that was in my pocket if ever she forgot hers, and she inhaled it until she had steady breathing. 

"Is there something wrong with her?" Jaehyo asked again.

"Mind your own business." I said while carrying her to my back.

I ran to the school's clinic for assistance and we left Jaehyo dumbfounded at the corridor.

Jaehyo's POV

I got out of our classroom to go to the bathroom. But not to pee but hoping to see Mihyun again in the corridor or on her classroom, since i still don't know what year she is. I was walking down an empty corridor when I heard someone yelling.

I rushed down to where it was and fortunately I saw Mihyun. 

My eyes grew wide when I saw she just beat a guy down. I hid behind the wall.

She went towards Seunghyun and she said something to him, then another guy ran towards them, trying to attack both of them. I stood up, ready to go. But Seunghyun held the guy's wrist and turned it around.

Then another guy again ran towards Mihyun, "Don't think that I don't hit girls!" With Seunghyun being busy with the blonde haired guy, i ran towards Mihyun and hit the guy in the face, causing him to fall.

Seunghyun kicked the guy at the stomach and layed down. I saw Mihyun breathing un-evenly. She fell on her knees and I bent down on her level, 

"Are you okay? What's wrong?" I asked.  Then Seunghyun came running towards us. I stepped back. He help her in breathing.

I just look at them, i didn't know how to help them since I don't know what's wrong with Mihyun. And Seunghyun wouldn't even bother telling me. Oh, who would? No one. Cause in that time, the only thing that matters to Seunghyun was her, having her breath steady. And I started to think, Seunghyun is someone special to her. 

"Hey, is she okay?" I asked worriedly.

"Yeah." He answered. Then he took out an inhaler from her pocket and let Mihyun inhale it.

"Is there something wrong with her?" I asked again.

"Mind your own business." He said and carried Mihyun at his back rushing to the clinic and leaving me dumbfounded, without any "Thank you" for saving her. I sighed heavily and messed my hair.

"I hope she's fine.." I said while i get up and went to the bathroom.

Mihyun's POV

Seunghyun was carrying me at his back and rushing to the school's clinic. I was really shock when the guy was coming after me, and then my asthma attacked. But thanks to Ahn Jaehyo, the guy didn't harm me. But we left him at the corridor, i'm feel so sorry for him, I didn't had the chance to say 'Thank you'. 

I had my normal breathing back, but I still find it hard to breathe so I just layed my head on Seunghyun's wide shoulder.

"Don't worry, We're almost there." He said assuringly.

After a while, I opened my eyes. I was already lying in the Clinic's bed. My breathing was normal again.

I feel someone holding my hand. So i look at my hand and slowly looking up. I saw Seunghyun. His eyes grew wide, and he smiled. 

"Thank god you're fine." He said and sighed heavily. I nodded and smiled back. I got up. 

"Sorry for what happened, If it was my-" Before he could continued I hugged him really tight. "You know I hate it when you have fights, right? Because I know you fight by yourself and you come home with bruises. And I know you're not the one who wanted fights. And i'm really sorry for worrying you, again." I said while I rest my head on his shoulders. His shoulders are so comfortable leaning on.

He patted my back. 

"Are you feeling okay now?" He asked me. I stopped hugging him and faced him. "Yep." I smiled.

"Let's go to our class now?" He asked. And I nodded, He helped me on getting up. While walking back to our classroom, "You're still a scaredy cat, I just beat a guy for you. What's thaaaaat?!" I joked. 

"Aisssh~ For your information, I didn't fight back to those immature guys." He said with his head up high.

"Aisssh~ For your information, I didn't fight back to those immature guys."  I copied him and even he's action.

"You babo." He said and ruffled my hair. I laughed and he wrapped his arm on my shoulder and we went to our classroom.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An update everyone. Sorry for keeping you waiting, what do you think of this chapter? ♥

P.S. 

I'm so inlove with MYNAME. >//////<

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ~ 

Thank you~ *bow*