Just, Let Me Know

Just, Let Me Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOONGI POV

I don’t know what happened to me, but my foot brought me here. I look around and a flash memories come to slap me down. I see you and me, sitting face to face, you were crying, and I know the reason why, is me. I can’t tell you the truth and end up hurting you. I dumb you, right here, several months ago, I thought I’ve move on, but I can’t lie to my self. Suddenly, in my eyes, rain wells up, you well up. I see you even when I breathe. I must be dreaming right now. It’s impossible for you to be here anymore after what I done to you, unless. . Ah, you’re not alone. Mark.

I saw 2 of them hand in hand walk in the cafe. I feel like everything crashing down on my feet, my heart is aching.

 

“Yoongi, you’re the one who dumbed her, why you feel hurt?” I said to my self, but no use. It’s getting hurt but I can’t stop my self for slowly get into the cafe. While cover up my hair with my beanie, I tried my best to hide from them as soon as I found them.

 

I sat not so far from them but yet close enough to listen what are they talked about. After done with my order, I sit there, alone and like an idiot listen to their conversations, Min Yoongi it’s not sounds like you. .

 

“Baby, why are you staring at the menu so long? Just order your favorite greentea latte.” he asked. Baby. Baby. Oh, seems like they’re really a couple now. Time to say good bye Yoongi.

 

“Umm, no. I want caramel macchiato for now.” wait, she want what?

 

FLASH BACK

“Greentea latte? Again?” I asked disbelief.

 

“Why? Can’t I? Oppa yah, I love it.” She said and smile.

 

“I knew I knew, but just try caramel macchiato for once, its really good. I know you will love it better.” I said.

 

“Well, next time, okay?” she said with her puppy eyes.

 

FLASHBACK ENDED

 

Well, now you try it, with him not me, Vivian. Tell me, why does it hurts so much??

 

“Okay, that’s all for now.” He said to the waitress and grinning. I hate that I can’t see her expression because she face me her back. Mark, I knew him, even before I date her, he already had crush on her. Now he got her, he must be so proud.

 

If I could be a good guy, I’ll just support both of them and just like a gentleman I approach him privately and tell him to take care of her for me, and admit that it was my fault to dumb her, and blah blah blah I won’t do that. I don’t like him. Although he’s her bestfriend, I always have this feelings that he’ll take her away from me, and it came true. Beside, it’s not that I want to leave her, I had my own reasons, it’s to protect her. I need to lose her, hurt her and my self, for her own good. I don’t even have time to say sorry, wait no I don’t deserve to ask apologize from her.

 

While listen to their conversations, I took out my note book and went for the blank page and start writing,

 

“Love blooms, like cherry blossoms but burns and becomes ashes.” I look at his happy face and remember our sweet start and bitter end. Psh. I smirk try to cheer up my self. I want to get out from here, but I can’t.

 

“Baby, since when you like caramel macchiato? I thought you don’t really like sweet thing?”

 

“No really, an old friend suggested it and I really want to try it by now.” She said, and again my heart crashing into pieces.

 

“Hey girl I know, the conclusion you made by yourself.” I write and remember the last thing sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter