Confession of the Drunk

Love me...NOT!

park shin hye pov: I couldnt belive what just happen..My best friend. The brother i had when i was young..happened to be my brother? Aniya. Im dreaming. Shin hye wake up..wake up. This is not happening. This whole time when i felt betrayed i went to him...I went to him to comfort me but all along he had what i wanted most...My mom. I walked toward the entrance of the school having yelled at him..i dont know what to call him anymore. The hatred i have built inside came out not only because i watched my mother say to my best friend that his her son...but also because...im alone again. Whose gonna comfort me the way he did..? 

Yonghwa pov: I watched her walk outside and i smiled. She looked odd. Like i missed something. Her head was down and she was walking with her fist clenched as if shes ready to fight someone. I walked towards her and she ran. Of course i ran after her and grabbed her before she pushed me away and walked away faster.

Yonghwa: Shin hold up. What's going on?

Shin hye: im not in a good mood right now. 

Yonghwa: I know i can tell. *he looks around confused* Where's your best friend isnt he suppose to be here now pushing me away from you and then comforting you?

Shin hye: No...his too busy getting comfort....and love from my mother. 

Yonghwa: What's that suppose to mean. 

Shin hye: Yong..please for once..just once could you leave me alone?

Yonghwa: No. Not until you tell me what happen. 

Shin hye: *she try to avoid him but he stepped in front of her* YONG!!

Yonghwa: No. * he grabs her arm and pulls her towards his car. once there he opens the door and shoves her inside and went towards the drivers seat and got in. * So now tell me what happen. 

Shin hye: I don-*she tries to leave but yonghwa locked the doors and grabbed her arm* Yahh..this is kidnapping. 

Yonghwa: Good. I always wanted to kidnap you. Then i have you all to myself. 

Shin hye: Babo! * she looked at him for a long time  before letting out a deep sigh* A..L...O..N...E. could you let me out now. 

Yonghwa: Mwo? Alone. what does that even mean. You have your dad, your annoying sister...and most importantly me. How are you alone. 

Shin hye: When my mom left. I felt the most alone..My dad constantly went to work to keep his mind off of her. He worked really hard to become CEO of his company.. my sister was always with her friends.. Jongsuk was the one that was with me. Every night after she left jongsuk was the one with me all along..He would try to make me laugh,smile, happy. For a moment i actually thought i could be happy..but now...*she grabbed her heart* its lonely again. 

Yonghwa: Im here..I could be jongsuk..just let me. 

Shin hye: Its not the same...The person i cried to..the person i tell everything to. The person i thought was my best friend lied to me all along. He act as if he knew what i was going through but he lied...just like that...at least tell me from the start....

Yonghwa: Babo!! 

Shin hye: Mwo? YAHH! let me out. You're so annoying. 

Yonghwa: Shireo. I kidnap you..now your all mine. 

Shin hye: Yong...let me out. 

Yonghwa: No. 

Shin hye: Why the hell not? I told you what you wanted to hear so let me out. 

Yonghwa: If i let you out...then you will be all alone.. You're going with me today to the beach. 

Shin hye: Why? *she tried to open the door but he gently pushed her back* Hmph..let me go change first. 

Yonghwa: *he looked at what shes wearing and smile* 

Shin hye: Waeyo?

Yonghwa: Dont change...just go in . *he drove away smiling while shin hye punch him* 

shin hye: ert. Ahh i never got to ask you..Your mom..what happen to her?

Yonghwa: Well like yours she abandon me. 

Shin hye: Really? If i had a son like you...i would pack up and leave too. Hahaha. 

Yonghwa:tsk. She died. 

Shin hye: yong..i didn't..Im sorry. I just thought...

Yonghwa: It's fine. She was in a car accident when i was eight. i was waiting for her to pick me up from school. When she didnt come i ran home..When i got there my dad wasn't home so i waited some more. After time went by i saw my dad pulled up confused. I ran to him to see whats going on..he asked me about mom and i told him no. I thought she was with him..After we got in the house we had a call from the hospital that there has been an accident. My dad picked me up and we ran to the hospital...There i couldnt see anything..all i heard was my dad sobbing when we got there.  My mom was hooked up to all kinds of wires. I looked closer at her motionless body and i knew then that i lost my mom...she was dead. My dad was on his knees crying but i stood there and look at her. How peaceful my mom looked just laying there. For a long time i actually was happy my mom didnt survive..Because if she did..She wouldve been in so much pain. Pain me or my dad couldnt help take away. I watched her for a long time before my dad grabbed my hand and lead me away. I knew then that i had to be strong for me and my dad. Ever since then me and my dad only look out for each other. 

Shin hye: and here i am being a baby about my mom leaving. At least i get to see her but you yong...you cant see your mom again.

Yonghwa: *reached over and wiped away a tear from shin hyes face* 

Shin hye: hmph i didnt even knew i cried. 

Yonghwa: Sometimes you cant forgive what you cant forget. The memory that you have of your mother is her leaving you... The memory you have of jongsuk is him taking your mom away..

Shin hye: Jongsuk.........his father abused him when we were young. Thats why he was always over at our house. Sometimes when my dad worked overnight at his company jongsuk will come over and he would have bruises all over his body. Me and eun hye would try to help him. We would run out and buy him medicine and take care of him. Usually when he comes by he cant even talk. Ever since then his been nothing but a brother to me...and i guess he really is my brother now that we shared the same mother. Well...at least she hasnt abandon him. 

yonghwa: Why dont you ever just ask her why she left?

Shin hye: Because the answer she gives me is not a good enough one to abandon her family over. 

Yonghwa: Was that so hard?

Shin hye: mwo? 

yonghwa: We sat here in my car for almost two hours now..and you talked to me..Actually talk to me. no insults not teasing..but you actually talk to me. I like it. 

Shin hye: *Looks out the window to see her house* Ohh..It's my house. 

Yonghwa: We were here for two hours parked outside your house. I didnt interrupt because i got to know you. 

Shin hye: The beach.. i thought...

Yonghwa: Next time..Next time you can be for me. But i have something i have to do.. 

Shin hye: Okay..*she open the door and turn* Thank you for today.. Jung Yonghwa. 

Yonghwa: Whatever pig just get out already *he laugh when she hopped back in and slap him before running inside her house. He picked up his phone and dial someone* Where are you at? Stay there ill be there in twenty minutes. 

 

Jongsuk pov: After shin hye yelled and slapped me. I stayed on top of the roof the whole time until i got a call from my least favorite person. After watching him sped away with shin hye i couldnt contain my anger towards him. I waited and waited until i saw his car pull up. I waited for him and sure enough i see him at the doorway of the roof with a confused look. 

Yonghwa: I wanna hate you...but i came to thank you. 

Jongsuk: for what?

Yonghwa: For being shin hye brother...

Jongsuk: * leaped foward to grab yonghwa shirt* Shut up. 

Yonghwa: Tell me... What did you hope to accomplish? Hiding the fact your stepmother happens to be shin hye mother? Did you actually thought that you would date shin hye when you happen to have her mother at your house? Is that why youre always at the Parks house and they never went to yours?

Jongsuk:*sat down on the edge and looked at yonghwa* hmph...I was abused. I wasnt happy at all.. When i ran away from home i met shin hye and her family. She was outside the store eating ice cream. When she saw me crying she ran up to me and pulled me towards where she was sitting. She ran in the store and brought out ice cream and napkins. She handed me the ice cream while wiping my tears. Then i looked up to see a woman staring at me with pitiful eyes..next to her was a man who looked very happy and next to him i saw a pretty girl who like shin hye. Shin hye stood up and went to them and explained i was her new friend...that i was sad and she didnt want to leave me alone..Before i knew it i was getting a piggy back ride from her father while shin hye just stared at me the whole time with sad eyes. When we got to their house i realized they lived closer to me than i thought i hid myself so my father didnt see me. Once inside her mom warmed me up a bath and afterwards she gave me medicine. For the first time in forever i felt loved..wanted..cared for. All the things i wanted my dad to show me when my mom passed. But all i got was abused..hatred...The only other time i felt really loved is when i looked in shin hyes eyes..The way she would come sit next to me until i fell asleep...Thats why since then i promised myself that i would keep her safe..that i would protect her...that i would never hurt her but i was wrong...

Yonghwa: *went and sit beside jongsuk* You did a great job though.. Building her up when her mom left..Staying beside her..making her smile,laugh, maybe even happy. But you shouldve told her that her mom was living around the corner with you..You helped her look for a mother you knew stayed with you. You gave her false hope that her mother would return..all the while you had her at your house. If shin hye would have saw her mother when she married your father she wouldnt have to be so upset...You decieved her. 

Jongsuk: I know...but i just wanted shin hye for myself. I wanted her to depend on me the way i depended on her. When my dad brought shin hyes mom over i looked at her....i was selfish...i wanted her for myself also. I remembered the times i went over there that shin hye and eun hye would care for me..but i would never forget the way she cared for me..the way a mother should. I wanted her to be my mother. I knew it was wrong but i knew shin hye had the perfect life the perfect family the perfect parents...i just wanted one perfect parent and that happen to be shin hye mom...But i was wrong...again.. I was abused more and more after she became my stepmom she would watch me get beaten and just watch. She would look over to shin hyes house but never once have she stopped my dad from abusing me..She would care for me after...but she would never protect me. I wanted to tell shin hye that her mother is living with me...but that will hurt her even more. 

Yonghwa: But my question is....why didnt you? Was it worth it? Because think of it this way...if shin hye knew where your mother was she would tell you...so why didnt you tell her?

Jongsuk: Park Gahee...celebrated my birthday..She would secretly bring me lunch during the day. She would take me to the hospital if i got beaten really badly. She jumped in front of me to stop my dad from hitting me when i could barely move...she showed up to parents conference and defended me..she loved me..even though i knew it was wrong. i was selfish.. I thought if i just build up shin hye again then i could have her mother and shin hye...

Yonghwa:*stood up and turn his back* We all wanted something in life...But you got everything. You had a best friend who would care for you...but you lied to her..you decieved her...you made her believe you were helping her but all along..you played her...You didnt want her to be happy...you wanted yourself to be happy. well...*he turn to look at jongsuk with angry eyes* ARE YOU HAPPY?! * He walked off feeling himself getting angry also. He clenched his fist and then stopped. This is it. He thought. This is the feeling she had when i saw her this morning..Shes not alone...shes angry. He ran toward his car when he bumped into eun hye*

Eun hye: Omo..yahh!! Is their a fire for you to rush out here and push me.

Yonghwa: hmph. Im sorry. * he helped her up* Are you okay?

Eun hye: No take me to the hospital. I think i sprained my...pinky. 

Yonghwa: MWO? i think you sprained your brain. *he grabbed her head into a headlock before she pushed him off* 

Eun hye: Why are you being nice all of a sudden?

Yonghwa: Nothing. * he smiled and pinched her cheek before heading towards his car*  Drive safely. 

Eun hye: Ohh...shin hye is still here? * she walk over to shin hyes car and look towards the school* 

Yonghwa: Ohh no i took shin hye home. she wasnt feeling well. 

Eun hye: Omo*she pretends to faint* I dont feel too well. 

Yonghwa: Well get your brother to help you then. * he said watching jongsuk head their way*  

Eun hye: Ehhh! Hmph maybe i will. * she pushes yonghwa and run towards jongsuk* 

Yonghwa: Bye ugly...* he got in his car and drove off.*

Eun hye: tsk. That kid has some anger issues or something. Yahh sukkie kaja. *she grabbed his arm but he gently pushed her aside* Yahh...what are you doing?

Jongsuk: I cant marry  you. 

Eun hye: Ehh!! yahh we promised..we pinky promised you cant back out. 

Jongsuk: I...cant. Youre m- *he stopped when someone called his name. He turned and saw gahee walking towards them* 

Eun hye: you cant? Because you still love shin hye? I get it bu- * she got interrupted*

Gahee: Eun hye ah...* she walked up to her daughter and grab her arm* Youre still here? How about dinner?

Eun hye: Mwo? Dinner...I dont eat dinner im trying to lose weight. 

Gahee: why honey your skinny as it is..On me..dinner okay?

Eun hye: Well let me just ask my dad..the one that didnt abandon me. * she shrug off her mothers hand and turned to jongsuk* Well if you change your mind about marriage...you know where to find me. Ill be leaving first. *She got into her car and drove off while watching gahee and jongsuk in the back* 

 

Gahee: What were you trying to tell her?

Jongsuk: Its too late..Shin hye knows everything. 

Gahee: WHAT? WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO!

Jongsuk: she heard us up in the roof soon after you left she came up and slapped me. 

Gahee: But how? How did this...What did she say?

Jongsuk: What do you expect? Did you think she would run up to me with open arms and said brother. I always wanted a brother..Oh wait thats not what happen she slapped me and she hates me. 

Gahee: Suk..*she grabbed his hand* I know its hard but trust me she will forgive you. Okay? so how about dinner? 

Jongsuk: I guess...*he smiled at her* Im sorry about what happen on the roof...i didnt mean to yell at you. 

Gahee: its okay..*she walked him towards her car and both got in* Lets go eat..my son. 

Jongsuk: Yehh.. Omma. 

 

Yonghwa pov: I drove to my house when i saw mr. parks car outside. I ran inside hoping to find shin hye but it was only her dad. I asked for shin hye and he said shes at the beach..I thanked him and excused myself. I drove by three beaches and not a single one had shin hye. I drove faster hoping to find her sooner..When i thought to myself...what if she did something bad...what if shes hurt.. All of the what ifs ran through my head until i saw her. She was sitting alone on the bench. i quickly parked my car and ran towards her. 

yonghwa: Yahh pig...you kno- *he got closer to her and the smell of alcohol hit him*  PIg are you drunk?

Shin hye: Who?...*she stood up and bow to him* Hi my name is park...shi..hye...not Pig. 

Yonghwa: *he smiled at how cute she is* Pig..get up lets take you home. 

Shin hye: Shireo! I want to stay. 

Yonghwa: Babo. Yahh you cant stay here the beach has a curfew..and if you look here it says no alcohol. 

Shin hye: *looks up at yonghwa* SHUT UP! YOURE TOO LOUD! *she screamed at him* 

Yonghwa: Tsk. Hmph. This is the girl im in love with* he looks up to the sky* god what did i do to deserve this? 

Shin hye: *climbed on top of the table and stared down at yonghwa* Secret....Secret.. hurry up...*she pulled his hair and lowered to his ear* Yahh...jongsuk...is my oppa. OPPA OPPA OPPA SUKKIE OPPA.* she starts singing and yonghwa couldnt help but record her* Yong Babo... You...You...*she frowned at him*

Yonghwa: Me? Me what? Drunk pig. 

Shin hye: You...I...

Yonghwa: Wehh? Tell me*he grabbed her arm and faced her. His face inches away from hers* 

Shin hye: Chingu...Youre my chingu...

Yonghwa: Ara..i know im your friend..*he slowly inched closer to her wanting to kiss her so badly but he stopped. He didnt want to kiss her when shes intoxicated. * Next time...For sure next time. 

Shin hye: ANIYA! *she grabbed his head and planted her lips on to his* BABO! *she tried to get down when yonghwa stopped her*

Yonghwa:Did you just kiss me?

Shin hye: dehh * she bowed* Miahne.. BABO! 

Yonghwa: *grabs hold of shin hye and helped her towards his car. After getting her in and putting on her seatbelt he went to the drivers side and got in. *  Well...i wanted to kiss you so badly but..i wanted you to remember it. 

Shin hye: WEHH? Shut up..*she grabbed her head* Appo..

Yonghwa: Thats what you get when your drunk off your . * he reached over her seat and grabbed the lever to lower her chair when he felt her hands grabbed his face and sure enough she brought to his and before he could react she started kissing me. First forcefully but once he opened his mouth and accepted hers his heart beat faster. He felt her hands run through his hair and their kiss deepened. Once he came up for air shin hye was staring at him* 

Shin hye: Gomawo..*She closed her eyes leaving yonghwa to stare after her. He caressed her cheek before driving her home. Once outside her house he took off his sweater and covered her..HE was distracted by how drunk he was to realize she had alot of skin showing. When he touched her cheek her eyes opened and she stared at him* 

Yonghwa: Youre home now. * he pulls up the seat and stared at shin hye* 

Shin hye:Dehh. * she got out and walked to her door but then turned around to see yonghwa drive away. She dropped his sweater and tried her best to run after his car. After a few trips and falls she got up and ran after his car. After it came to a stop shin hye ran faster but she was out of breath. She threw her shoe at his car but it drove off. She sat there on the road when she saw a light coming towards her and her mind went blank. she thought i cant move..Im too scared.. luckily the car stopped near her and a person jumped out. She looked up at them and knew right away it was yonghwa*

Yonghwa: PIG? What are you thinking? Get out of the road. * he grabbed her arm but she pushed him away* 

Shin hye: No..dont touch me. 

Yonghwa: Really? After having went through tonight you kissing me twice and now you dont want me to touch you. When you violated me the whole time?

Shin hye: SECRET! 

Yonghwa: I know your secret i recorded it. 

Shin hye: Aniya..SECRET. 

Yonghwa: Yeah whats the secret?

Shin hye: JONGSUK...MY OPPA OPPA OPPA OPPA OPPA. 

Yonghwa: Yahh. Lets take you home. * he stare down at her legs* What happen? 

Shin hye: I fell trying to find you. 

Yonghwa: I saw your shoe flying towards my car and i realized it was you...pig. 

Shin hye: SECRET. 

Yonghwa: Yeah ill keep your secret. *he helped her in his car then drove her back to her house* Now go in your house dont run after my car. You drunk pig. 

Shin hye: I...

Yonghwa: Mwo? Tell me.

Shin hye: Aniya. * she looked at him and then grabbed his arm* 

Yonghwa: I thought you said not to touch you.

Shin hye: Secret...*she went closer to his ear* i...like.....you. * with that she pushed him away and ran in her house. She heard him chase after her but she got inside and locked the doors. Sure enough her heart was beating sixty miles per hour. She grabbed her heart and smiled. Okay she said to herself...you said it..You admit your feelings...

 

Preview:

Yonghwa pov: YESSSS... DAMMIT!!! I waited in my car after i tried to chase shin hye after her secret...I didnt get to her fast enough but my heart was beating so fast and i knew it wasnt from running. I got in my car and thought about it over and over..Did she mean it..or wait i forgot she was drunk. But why did my heart beat so fast when i knew she was drunk when she said it. I walked to school the next day just in time to see shin hye come out of her sisters car. She looked over to me before turning i ran to catch up with her and i dragged her towards the roof, 

YOnghwa: Now that you come to your senses.. Tell me the secret again. 

Shin hye: Ohh...i dont remember..unless...SUKKIE IS MY OPPA OPPA OPPA OPPA. That one?

Yonghwa: Forget it.. I actually thoug- never mind. * he turn to leave when shin hye yelled after him*

Shin hye: I...LIKE...YOU. 

Enjoy~