2

Love in the air~~~ PinkFinite Reality Show~~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

just because you knew someone then, doesn't mean you know him now

 

"Okay...tell me. Do you have any idea why we're being paired together?" Chorong  asked, as she try to control her voices. She looked around the alley, to make sure there's none staffs followed them--well you know people actually can being a bit ummh. Because she was still total confused with what's actually were going on just now. So after they got their filming rest, she was not hesitantly dragged that boy who was right now standing infront of her with a playful smile--she sighed as usual.

 How come they got partnered-- she meant , did their companies purposely wanna make them get expose soon?! hull. She looked up to the latter. Only to find him giggle, with trying all his best to not laugh at the girl action. Chorong began to get offended .

"yahh!!." She slapped the guy arm. Woohyun let out his laugh a bit, he never knew why even up till now he likes that much seeing the girl became mad.  Well when those eyes became smaller and you will get to see her nose scrunched.

"why you are laughing?!" okay she started to feel unraged.  Woohyun chuckled before shooked his head. "hahah..you should look on yourself to be honest. How you dragged me over here. Then, acts like as if we are in mission or something." He laughed as he reminded the images of the girl just now.  Chorong felt embarassed , she bit her lip. The moment where she actually lost her words .

 " You must be love acting so much huhh. " He began to think."What movie do you think we're right now? Mission imposibble??" Woohyun continued to before started to laugh again as he saw that girl's face looked so done.  Yess she is--Chorong rolled her eyes. She put her hands on the hip. Woohyun immediately stopped laughing--before scoffed for a few times. 

"Okay..okay."

"err... What's your question again?" He asked, don't want to make things became more worst with his ex---opps did he just said that? 

Chorong didn't answer. She just exhaled her breathes, Woohyun furrowed his brows ."Ohh...about the matter?" he nodded but then again--. 

"..about what huhh?" -- only to deserve a flick on his forehead. He groaned in pain. 

"Yahh ,,,it's hurt!" He cried out. "Well..it's not the time we should joking around. So it's your fault.." Chorong stated firmly. Woohyun chuckled, "aishh..why are you so cute even when you are angry huhh?" He poked her nose, made her attempted to hit him again. 

"Okay..Okayy.." He surrender himself, raising both if his hands on the air.

"I asked....why we got paired  with together?" She asked once more again, with the straight face. "ohh,,,yeahh that's it." Woohyun clicked his tounges. "That's easy.." he said, Chorong raised her head up.

"because we're shippable, suitable, adorabl..."He stopped at his mid-sentence when he realise the girl was already going to flip him anytimes. --who dares with this hapkido 3rd belt. tell yaa.

"okay..okay..i mean..i myself didn't how come on the earth we get paired together dear."Chorong looking at him, trying to find if he dare to lie. Even she's not even an expert . But with Nam Woohyun, she knew him better than herself. 

"alright..i trusted you." finally she said.

"But..i'm not your dear." She stated. Woohyun chuckled, he leaned his back towards the wall. Hearing the noises of the students, they must be having their PE lesson in the field right now, he guess.  He glanced towards the girl infront him."Why do you even want to think that matter so much?" He asked with concerned. Chorong threw a gaze towards him," Because..i'm worried about what will happened.." She stopped at her words. "if..they knew about us?"she muttered it slowly.

Chorong raised her head, looking into his eyes. " And it would affect us." she said. " I mean..the..the.. past.... lover.. become together in one show.." she stuttered at the past lover word with her eyes looking somewhere.  Woohyun startled for a second, then he smiled out of sudden. He don't know why. But somehow, it's made he happy at the thought she actually just did admit they're once actually a lover.

"Did we?" He asked playfully. Chorong bit her lips, her face blushed due to embarrasment.  "Paboo!It will immediately become the headline in every news!"she said worriedly. 

"Then we should just couple again. Should we?" again he's being playfull. But this time Chorong smacked his head as she really have enough with him. "ouchh!" He rubbed his head then chuckled.

"You didn't even care.." she mumbled slowly, but loud enough to be heard by him. Woohyun twitched, staring at the g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter