__1

Love in the air~~~ PinkFinite Reality Show~~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"And then I met you"

 

"Surely many things had changes.." she said as she sat on the audience chairs.  She brought her palms under her chin, while her eyes kept staring around the netball court.  Well, she never even have a thought to come back here. Just because the show she's currently in., with  all this cameras around her, a few of  the staffs and  right now she's in the middle of waiting her partner here. Well to explained, a few months ago, she and her other two members had been told by their company that they will get cast for SBS new program reality show. Of course she's happy to hear it. Despite, it's been a long time she didn't appeared in any tv show, and for some reason this also will make her fans happy to see her again in screen tv. And today here she is, giving at her best to start filming. She woke up from her seat and stepped toward the centre of netball court. 

It's been a long time ago,when she's just a kid. Hapkido girl to be exact . She smiled as her mind goes to reminiscent all those beautiful moments.  The moments when all the times seems like fantasies, just woke up on another day and still have nothing to be worries. Never thought being an idol just like today. Just running along this netball court whenever come the recess time.She chuckled as suddenly really wondered what are those friends being doing all this time? Maybe some of them being married already? She  wrinkled her forehead as her mind reminded to the one person. "yeahh..except for that 'one' "she mumbled before realised the cameras infront of her. 

"i just can't believe i'll be here again.." She told, while smiled brightly. "Meeting my partner in my old middle high school.."she laughed sarcastically before stopped.

"so what's all this things gonna do with my partner?"she said, as her minds suddenly got a bad thoughts which she's already imagined.

* * *

in the interview room

Chorong : ohh..annyeonghaseyo..Apink Park Chorong imnida. *bows*

Pd-nim: did you have any idea who're you partner at that moment?

Chorong : *smile*I still clueless...but until he came...

* * *

"what are you doing here?" Chorong got suprised by a sudden voices greeted her. She widened her eyes as she saw a very known figure infront of her. "Nam Woohyun?"She gave a look'what-are-you-doing-here' to him. Woohyun raised his shoulder. "well..yes i am Nam Woohyun. and who are you?"  He asked, made Chorong  automatically kicked his left feet."ouchh..yahh!"He shouted at her while jumped in pain.

"Well yes..i am Park Chorong. and you're ?" She immitated his words back. This Nam Woohyun really loves to give her a madness . And what is he even doing here? Don't tell. She looked at him who was really busy brushed his feet.  "It's joke okay"Woohyun told her , to be honest it's really hurt. Why this girl never changes. "..and all my outfit from head to toe are the sponsor one. Don't you dare to do that again." He warned her before started to check up his outfit again and again.

 Seeing  Woohyun annoying face,  instantly made Chorong covered as she tried to not burst out in laugh . She admitted she's been out of control just now. well who're the annoying one here.But honestly, with this nam bastard of course not their first time anyways. 

"oppss..sorry. You know..i'm very sensitive with your words which sometimes sounds like jerk ." She said it with her innocent cute face. Woohyun rolled his eyes. Well who's can argue with this girl actually."So what are you doing here?" Chorong asked , she put her arms on her chest. Woohyun rubbed his neck."well..i asked you first... remember ?" told Woohyun.

"okay well, don't tell me..you're the one who will be partner?" Woohyun guess.Chorong blew her hair. This is really unbelievable!

"well..i am here for a reason." She replied.

"So.." Woohyun smiled greasily while looked at Chorong. "...glad to know this such beautiful woman as my partner." He said while tried to reach her hands, but failed when Chorong's hand came to smack his head first. "yahhh! it's hurt!" He groaned in pain and rubbed his head. 'ohh god..you surely never changes right Nam greasy!" She said while continously hit him. Woohyun tried to run away. But Chorong never wanted to give up. She didn't even mind if their first meeting became a hot topic next. Woohyun grabbed her hands. 

"But you deserved it.." She joked, while putting her serious face. Woohyun chucked ."ohh yaa? and heyy don't make that not even serious face and that's call cute forever.."Woohyun pinched her nose cutely.Chorong pouted."So I bet we're partner surely a very wrong desicion......" Woohyun smiled at her words," Very wrong..."

* * *

In the interview room....

Woohyun : Annyeonghaseyo..Infinite Nam Woohyun  imnida!! *raised his both hands*

caption : Aigo...he's cute <3

Pd-nim : Welcome to this show. So.. are you and Chorong already known each other?

Woohyun : Chorong and I? yes..we are. *titled his head* 

Pd-nim : So earlier, did you say about you'd been attending to that school ?

Woohyun : *nod* yes..i've been attend for about..*counting* two years? Well..Chorong and me were in the same class.  

* * *

 

"Fuhh..." Bomi heaved a sigh while keep fanning herself. She looked at the mission card one again.  "Okay..my eyes really did not tell me the wrong yet."She folded the mission card and put in her bag. She take a look around her, right know she's been standing infront of gym building.  Why gym? haha..she's gonna work out here right now?

"Pd-nim..whatever you're thinking. This place surely not romantic for me."She complained infront of camera. Yeahh being Bomi , she didn't even hesitated to say anythin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter