Hidden Love

Hidden Love

As the day slowly fell into darkness and the clock kept ticking , breaking the silence in the living room . Jiyeon sat on the sofa , waiting for her husband to come back . She took a glance on the clock . "1:30am" she sighed between her breath . 

 

————

 

It's been a month since they married . Her husband never touched her since after the wedding day . He was cold towards her . She thought that maybe he hated her , since the marriage was planned by both side of parents . At first,  Jiyeon strongly refused to marry an unknown man but this was the only choice her parents have to save their company . Jiyeon doesn't want to burden her parents . In the end, with a heavy heart she agreed . 

 

Ever since Jiyeon was a child she believed in fairy tales, dreams come true and true love.. She believed that one day a prince will come in her life , save her from the vicious monster and they will be together for eternity .  But years passed, she felt the distance between the once a dreamer and the woman she is now is so vast that she stopped believing them . It's a nature of life to grow up yet it is so cruel . How her heart crumbled into pieces when she agreed to marry man with an unknown personality . 

 

————

 

Knock ! knock ! knock !

 

Jiyeon stumble through the apartment to answer the front door. “Why is he back late?” You mumble as you look through the door’s peep hole. “Sehun?” "Jiyeon~" He slurs her name.

 

“Are you drunk?" She quickly open the door and he stumbled into her arms. “Sehun?Are alright?Where were you-- " She stopped as she saw the red liquid on his body.. "You're bleeding!! Come on inside quickly!!" Sehun struggles to stand up straight. Jiyeon close the front door and watched as he fell onto the couch. Sehun groaned as the pain through his body. Jiyeon swiftly took the first-aid kit and a bowl of water. She carefully placed Sehun's head on the pillow. She gently tend the wounds on her husband's waist. "Ughh!" Sehun groaned . "Bare it a little longer, please." Jiyeon coax him down.

 

After she wrapped the wound on his waist with bandages. She move to tend his face. Without noticing, Sehun was gazing his wife deeply. How he admired her beautiful eyes, her captivating lips, her pale and fair skin. While she was wiping the blood at the edge of Sehun's lips , Sehun suddenly grabbed her hand. She startled , "Why? Is it hurt?" She spoke with a voice like silk. Ignoring the question, he pulled her face to his and kissed her lightly on the lips. Jiyeon was puzzled yet embarrassed. 

 

Sehun broke the kiss, "I'm sorry" he apologized . "Huh?" Jiyeon couldn't understand. "I'm sorry I agreed to marry you, I know you hate me. I thought maybe you already have as boyfriend. Besides you never smile when you're with me. If this isn't working out. Maybe we should divorce." Sehun said in a sad tone of voice . " Jiyeon was shocked with the sudden confession . "I love you, Jiyeon. I do. But I don't want you to suffer. If you--" Sehun couldn't  finish as Jiyeon pressed her lips on his. Sehun was shocked by her sudden braveness. 

 

She broke the kiss and gently caressed Sehun's hair. "I never say that I hate you. I'm sorry that I didn't notice how you felt since you always put on your poker face." Sehun chuckled as she said that. "Before, I didn't know what is that feeling whenever you're sitting next to me. I felt my heart beats so fast , my face got red , and how I felt so calm when you were by my side. I thought it was just anxious feeling. But now I realized. That I fell in love with you." Sehun couldn't express how euphoric he was when she said that. Sehun pulled her into his chest and wrapped his hand around her waist. Jiyeon couldn't do anything but to hug him back. The moon and the stars were the witness of how their heartbeat became one and the love was found.

 

————

 

Jiyeon once dreamt to be save by a prince and live happily ever after with him. But what she didn't realized that, every fairy tale have their own different story line. Some are warm hearting stories, some are angst type of stories and lots. Now she realized that the dream she once believed was just a child's dream. She realized that she had been through the most beautiful story where she and her husband went through lots of obstacles of feelings to find the Hidden Love between them.

 

-THE END-

Do UPVOTE ! & Do COMMENT