Chapter 2

Love Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2.

I didn't know that you guys also gonna study here.

Well we also don't know that you gonna study here but, if we didnt study here where we study because our parents ae best friend  right ?

Haha you are always right *smiles*

Everyone also laugh until suddenly , the door open and there is one lady steps inside the room. Everyone stay quiet until....

Good morning class!

Good morning teacher ! *everyone say in unison*

So , from now on i will be your homeroom teacher , nae?

Nae!

And you guys will have a few classmate soon . Is you guys ok with this ?

Is our classmate girl or boy ? *grins*

About that i don't know , you guys will meet them as soon as possible nae?

Nae!

Ssangnin , what is your name ? *act innocently*

Look whos talking here , uri Taemin alraedy asked a women her name *grins*Uri Taemin alraedy grown up.

Wae ? I'm just asking because she is our homeroom ssangnin . *pouts*

Even if uri Taemin had grown up but , his aeygo still the same * smiling while pinch Taemin cheeks*

Hahahaha *everyone include the ssangnin also laugh*

Suddenly , they heard the door knocking , and five girls step inside of the room , everyone attantion is to the girls.

Annyeonghaseyo ssangnin *bow* 

Nae , annyeong . Are you guys the new students ??

Nae ! * the girls answer in unison*

So please introduce yourself. *smiles* Start from you. * point to the first girl*

Annyeonghaseyo *bow* Choyun Victoria imida , you all c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter