Real?

Real?

Real?

Tao pov:

I smiled at the sight of Kris looking out the window.  The way the sun hit him it made his dark brown hair look a shade lighter.  There was shadows cast across his jaw line that gave him the effect of being an actor in a movie scene.  He seemed to have notice my staring because he turned to look at me flashing a smile.  His eyes gleemed crisp and warm and I wanted nothing more than to just sit and stare into them all day.  The room was completely white along with with white curtains that hung around the window.  The wind blew slightly causing the curtains to rise and fall behind Kris’ figure.  My breathe caught at the sight of it all.  He was absolutely stunning as if not even real.  Then again all of this wasn’t real.  I sanpped out of my thoughts when a knock came from the door.  I tore my gaze momentarily looking up to see Chen.  He peeked his head in and said, you ready to go to the store with me?  I heard Kris scoff, does he look ready?  He’s still in his pajamas.  I looked sideways at Kris, be quiet unlike you I don’t change as soon as I wake up.  Chen raised an eyebrow and stared at me waiting for an answer.  I nodded, sorry, yay a I’m coming just let me change real quick.  Chen nodded and left closing the door behind him.  I looked back to Kris, well are you gonna sit there and watch me change or are you going to get out?  He chuckled, I intend to do neither cause I’ll just turn my back and close my eyes.  I grabbed a blanket and flung it over his head as I said, just for good measure.  When I finally put on my fresh clothes I pulled the blanket off of Kris’ head.  He turned flashing another smile, I promise I didn’t peek.  I fixed his now ruffled hair as I said, you better not have.  Once I thought I had fixed his hair enough I got up and walked towards the door.  I looked back at him and said, make sure the members don’t go through my stuff while me and Chen are gone.  He nodded his head slightly, be safe it’s a hard world out there.  I smiled and then slipped out the door.  Right as I was about to close the door behind me I heard Kris say, Tao?  I opened the door peeking in, yes, Kris?  He stood and walked over to the door coming nearly inches from my face.  He whispered, I love you always remember that, and please don’t be upset with me for what I have done.  I blinked, what are you talking about?  He hushed me as he said, just listen to my song in the car.  I looked at him confused but before I could ask what song Chen called my name and I turned and sprinted to the front door.  When we got in the car on the radio I heard Kris’ voice ring through the speakers.  At one part the lyrics were, ”woo I can hear your voice, woo I can here you in my mind”.  I smiled wondering who he was thinking of when he sang the song, maybe no one at all.  When the next song came on Chen turned the volume down, so Tao who were you talking to in your room this morning?  I scrunched my eyebrows, Kris of course.  Chen frowned; you know that’s not a funny joke.  I turned, but it wasn’t a joke I really was talking to Kris.  Chen looked between me and the road as he said, Tao, Kris has been gone.  I frowned, what?  N-no you’re lying he’s in my room right now, Chen stop the car right now!  Chen said, what why?  But he did as I said.  I quickly opened the car door jumping out and tacking off running.  I ran all the way until I got to the dorm.  I ran straight past the door not even bothering to take my shoes off.  When I got to my room I flung the door open to find nothing.  Kris was nowhere to be seen.  I ran and opened all the doors throughout the dorm but just like my room there was no Kris.  I went back to my room and sat on the edge of the bed.  All the while in my mind I heard Kris’ voice, woo I can hear your voice.