HeungSoon/JongBin

One-Shots Collection

"RUUUUUN!" Jongsuk shouted as he grabbed Woobin's arm to start sprinting from the big dog that was chasing them. After a few minutes, they looked behind to check if the dog was still there, but it wasn't anymore. "That was close. Why did you try to go into that house?" Woobin complained. "I told you I thought it was Jaesuk's house!" Jongsuk told him as he friendly-hitted him. They both turned around and got startled as if a zombie jut appeared from the ground. "Oh, it's just you. Hi," Jongsuk said as he tried to catch his breath. "Hey, what are you doing here? Are you cutting school?" Kangjoo asked. "Ummm... it's Saturday," Woobin said. "Really? Then... what am I doing here?" she asked, rhetorically. "I don't know," Jongsuk said lazily. Kangjoo ran off after finally get back on her train of thoughts. "Weird girl," Woobin said under his breath. They continued walking until they finally reached Jaesuk's house. The door opened and Jaesuk greeted, "Hello, hello! Yes, yes! Come in." "Okay," both said at the same time. "Okay, okay! Here, take these," Jaesuk offered. "Umm... no thanks? I don't think I need any cheese," Jongsuk said in an uncomfortable voice. "WELL! I'll be back," Jaesuk said as he dashed off into the kitchen. "Are you sure this is the Yoo Jaesuk we met a few months ago on Running Man?" Jongsuk said. "Of course. I mean, he probably ate a cupcake," Woobin said. "Run! Hurry," Jaesuk said peeking out the kitchen. "W-Why-" Jongsuk asked. "JUST COME ON!" Jaesuk yelled. They both ran into him and went through sparkly, purple portal. They all screamed as they fell in it. "JUST KEEP RUNNING!" Jaesuk screamed at the top of his lungs. They kept running until *BEEP BEEP BEEP* the alarm clock went off. TO BE CONTINUED.


"JUST KEEP RUNNING!" Jaesuk yelled while still in the purple, dark void. Then, everything went blank. "Jongsuk! Jongsuk!" Woobin shouted while attempting to wake him up. Jongsuk eventually woke up and he jumped into Woobin's arms like he was scared. "Hey, hey. Get off of me!" Woobin said trying to pry off Jongsuk's arms. "Oh. It's you. Where are we? And where is Jaesuk?" he started asking questions even though he was out of breath. "Just relax because I don't know where we are either," Woobin said calmly. They both got up and started walking toward's a shiny arrow. "I think we should just follow these arrows," Woobin suggested. There was absolutely nothing where they were; just a purple place with mountains and continuous arrows. "AH SERIOUSLY! We are getting NOW WHERE!" complained Jongsuk as he threw his arms flailing in the air. "Just wait. We might get-" Woobin couldn't finish his sentence because Jongsuk interrupted him, "JUST WAIT?! LOOK AT WHERE WE ARE? ARE YOU CRAZY? WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS SO CALM? WE CAN'T JUST-" he was cut off by Woobin's hand covering his mouth. He mumbled something, but Woobin couldn't understand. "Just don't talk from now on. You'll lose your voice," Woobin said. Jongsuk pried off his hand hardly and said, "Fine. Since when did you care about my voice." *TO BE CONTINUED*


"Hey, what are you doing?!" Heungsoo yelled as he walked in the game room where he saw Namsoon getting beaten up by the owners of the motorcycle that Namsoon "stole" a few months ago. "Hey, I'm seeing you often, aren't I? Did you ever pay back those school fees? I told you, we aren't accepting coins, kid," the irritating owner said in a I-am-about-to-get-you type of voice or a you-are-very-ridiculous-trying-to-give-me-coins tone. "Who cares anymore, you should really be getting Jungho 'cause he was the one who owes you that money. Besides, you would have never gotten that money if you just ask him to pay it back," Heungsoo said. As the owner threw Namsoon on the floor, he said, "Hey, I am older than you. Don't speak without honorifics to me, kid. Why won't you just get beaten the amount you owe us," he said in that scary voice again. "Me? I owe you? HA! I just came there to avoid getting Jungho beaten. And you know what his situation is like, so let Namsoon go!" Heungsoo shouted. Namsoon was still laying on the floor until he heard the door slam open. "HEY! Let them GO!" Jungho said as he walked up the owner. "Jungho?" Heungsoo said. Jungho told Heungsoo to get Namsoon and get out of here. After they left, Jungho told them that he was going to pay. Then, he left to go outside. "Jungho! Thank you," Heungsoo thanked as he carried Namsoon down the street. While they were walking, they ran into Yi Kyung and Ji Hoon. "Oh, Heungsoo. Namsoon. What are you doing? And why does Namsoon look like he just got beaten up again?" Yi Kyung asked, concerning. "Ask Jungho. He down the street," Heungsoo said. After Namsoon napped for a while, he thanked Heungsoo again. "Hey, do you think we're gonna have to help Jungho again?" Namsoon asked Heungsoo. "No, I don't want to. He's not my problem. Let Yi Kyung and Ji Hoon do it, they are his friends anyway," Heungsoo said as he laid on the floor. They both sighed and fell asleep on the floor by accident.


"Who said I cared about your voice?" Woobin asked. "Um, hello? You just said it," Jongsuk replied sarcastically. "Just keep walking, sheesh," Woobin said as he put his hands in his pockets and walked off where the arrow was pointing. "Hey! Wait for me!" Jongsuk exclaimed while trying to catch up with his best friend. "Why did you even suggest to go to Jaesuk's house? If you never did that, we wouldn't have gotten chased by dogs, got offered cheese, and come to where ever we are now," Woobin complained. Jongsuk rolled his eyes and came back with, "You were the one who was bored enough to ask me 'Hey, do you wanna go somewhere?'" Woobin just kept walking silently. It's been about 30 minutes on this endless purple sidewalk and still no signs of home. "Burr, it's c-c-cold," Jongsuk shivered. "Then stay close to me. I'm kinda scared of the dark, anyway," Woobin replied while side-hugging Jongsuk and walking. "But it isn't even dark yet," Jongsuk said. Woobin just asked threateningly,"Do you want to be cold and shiver?" Jongsuk just replied,"N-n-no." Eventually, it was 9:00 at night, according to Woobin's watch, and they were getting sleepy. Jongsuk yawned and Woobin asked quietly,"Sleepy?" Jongsuk nodded. A few seconds later, Woobin tripped over something. "OUCH!" Jongsuk tried to help him up. After he stood up, they both saw 2 pillows, a huge mattress, and one big purple blanket. "Guess this is where we sleep tonight," Jongsuk said and then plopped on the mattress. Woobin huffed his cheeks and laid right beside him. "So far, this is the weirdest place I slept," Jongsuk said randomly. "Weird friend," Woobin said. "Yes, yes I am weird, my friend," Jongsuk said and immediately fell asleep. *The end.... For now*

 


"Hello, Mr. Person," Jongbin greeted, "did you get my papers in yet?" "Yes. Of course, you were picked for the cheesy topic in the essay contest," his manager said. *ring ring ring* Jongbin's phone went off suddenly. He picked it up, "Hello?" "Hi, this is Woosuk. I heard you got the cheesy topic, but you know I'm way cheesier than you will ever be," his brother, Woosuk, said. "Was that a threat? You can't even draw a slice of cheese," Jongbin taunted back. "Of course I can! Meet me at the living room for a cheese-off! Now!" Woosuk exclaimed. Jongbin hanged up and muttered, "Why did you call me when my room is right across from yours? Anyways! Let's get to cheesing!" Both of them sat on the floor on each side of the coffee table. Their dog, Fluffy, walked in the room with a pen and small notepad in his mouth. "Are you two ready?" Fluffy asked. "CHEESE-OFF!" Woosuk started first, "Do you like cheese?" Jongbin responded, "Of course!" "Well, good. So you like my jokes, because they are cheesy!" Woosuk said. Fluffy gasped. It was Jongbin's turn, "Why was the cheese sad?" "I don't know. Why?" Woosuk asked in the most serious manner he could pull off. "He was sad because he was blue cheese!" Jongbin exclaimed. Fluffy gasped once more and said, "What a really cheesy line!" They went on for about an hour until the last round; Jongbin went first and said, "What do you call cheese born in America?" Woosuk asked, "What is it?" "It's called American cheese!" Jongbin shouted. Fluffy was now on the couch eating popcorn as he listened to both of them. It was Woosuk's last chance to come back; he came up with one and asked, "Why do photographers like cheese?" Jongbin answered, "Why?" Woosuk stood up and pointed his index finger to the ceiling and said, "Because they always ask you to smile!" Fluffy gasped again for the nnth time. "Well," Fluffy started, "it's time to choose the winner." Fluffy wrote down on his notepad and "calculated" the answers; "Okay. It seems that," he said and paused," the winner is... Woosuk!" Woosuk cheered and said, "Ha! I told you I was way cheesier!" Jongbin just said, "Whatever!" THE END