Bangtan Boys

One-Shots Collection

Taehyung walked through the busy hallways of his music company trying to find his other members. Finally, he spotted the leader of his group, Namjoon. "Hey! Taehyung! Hurry! We're about to go up!" Namjoon yelled from the other side of the hallway. Taehyung scrunched through the crowd and tried to reach Namjoon. When they got backstage, they were both panting. Their manager said it was time for them to perform, so they went. After a few songs, they talked with the fans and sang Christmas carols. About 3 hours past, and the concert was finally over. "Hey, guys! Follow me, this is very important," their manager called them again. "Ugh! What is it this time? We need to rest," the youngest member, Jungkook, complained. The 7 of them (Namjoon, Taehyung, Hoseok, Seokjin, Yoonmin, Jungkook, and Jimin) followed their manager into their practice room where the lights were turned off. Hoseok the lights and in there was everyone else who worked in BigHit Entertainment. "MERRY CHRISTMAS!" they all shouted. There was a huge tree in the middle of the room with about 700 presents. "Thank you, manager!" the group shouted and hugged the manager. They all celebrated with mints, gifts, and love! By far, it was the best break BTS (the group) had ever received from their company.