I Love the SUPERSTAR . ♥

S U P E R S T A R *

"THIS IS WRONG BUT I CANT HELP BUT FEEL LIKE THERE AINT NOTHING MORE RIGHT BABE.

MISTY MORNING COMES AROUND AND I CAN'T HELP BUT WISH I COULD SEE YOUR FACE."

 

It's been one week since SoMin heard his voice and all she could do is daydream about him. The famous boy in their school named HyunJoong. Kim HyunJoong , the leader of the band called SS501.

"I wish i could see him today." SoMin murmured.

"Jung SoMin! You'll be late in school if you won't hurry up." her mother yelled.

SoMin grabbed the alarm clock beside her bed. Its almost 8 am. She hurriedly grabbed her towel and ran downstairs. "Mom! Why didn't you wake me up earlier?" she whined.

"Ive tried to wake you up three times but you kept on asking for 5 minutes more, your still dreaming dear." her mother explained but SoMin is in the comfort room taking shower.

A few minutes later , SoMin was running madly that she almost forgot her lunchbox.

"SoMin, youre lunchbox!" her mom followed her.

"Thanks mom. Im going , bye!" SoMin kissed on her mom's cheeks and run.

 

"Oh my God, Mr.Lee would be mad again. Another late. I hate punishments!" she's talking to herself while running when ..

****BAM!***

 

"Sorry about that!" SoMin immediately picked her things up. "It's just that im so late and i know my teacher will be so mad again and.." she stand up and looked the person who he had just bumped with> "..i know --"

SoMin was cut when she saw the face of the person "KIM HYUNJOONG!"

 

"AND I KNOW FROM THE FIRST NOTE THAT PLAYED I'LL BE BREAKING ALL THE RULES TO SEE YOU."

 

"iT'S OKAY MISS." hYUNjOONG SAID.

SoMin was still shocked but still manage to make an excuse "O-okay. Im going now. Bye! Sorry again." then she ran. When she was about to cross the street, someone called her.

"Hey Jung SoMin!"

She turned around just to see HyunJoong riding a bike and approaching her.

"You know my name?"

"You left this." HyunJoong is holding her handkerchief and her name is written on it. 

She accept it. "Thank You."

"Get on." HyunJoong commanded her.

"What? I said get on. You will be late , right?" HyunJoong said with the slightly annoyed voice.

"Yes. But--"

"No buts. Just get on."

SoMin who have nothing to do finally ride on the bike.

 

'Im riding the bike with HyunJoong. Oh my God, is this real?' SoMin thought. She slightly pinched her left shin and felt pain. "Oww."

"Something wrong?" HyunJoong asked.

"No, nothing." SoMin answered.

When they finally arrived at the school , many girls are looking at them.

 

"AND YOU SMILE THAT BEAUTIFUL SMILE AND ALL THE GIRLS ON THE FRONT ROW SCREAM YOUR NAME." 

"HyunJoong!" some girls called him. Some are giggling and some are giving her a bad look.

"That's Hyun Joong and who's that girl?" SoMin heard someone said it.

When HyunJoong finally stopped the bike , she hurriedly get off of it that she almost jumped.

"Thank You." she bowed. "I hope to see you again , bye." then she ran.

HyunJoong just looked at her until she's lost in his sight. "Youre welcome."

 

SoMin hurriedly opened the door of their classroom.

"Good morning. Sorry, im late."

The class and the teacher looked at her.

"Ms. Jung SoMin , your late again. Yesterday your reason is that you helped a mother duck and its chicks cross the street. What now? You've helped a lost puppy to find its way home?" Mr.Lee asked sarcastically.

"No sir . I just--"

"You just what?"

"I just overslept."

The whole class started to laugh.

"Go outside the corridor for the whole period and you are not aloud to sit down until the class is done."

"Sir--"

"Go! Mr.Lee was mad.

SoMin faced the door and opened it. "I hate you Mr.Lee" she whispered.

"Saying something Ms.Jung?"

"Nothing sir!" she immediately stepped outside.

 

While standing outside, she saw a familiar figure standing at the other end of the corridor. She approach it "HyunJoong?"

HyunJoong turned his head. "Hey."

"Got punished too for being late?" SoMin asked.

"Yeah. I hate Ms. Shin." HyunJoong said.

"Me too. I hate Mr. Lee. He's so cruel."

"Yes. They're cruel." HyunJoong agreed

"I thought superstars are excempted for punishments like this." SoMin whispered to herself.

"Huh?"

"Ahm. Nothing. He's so cruel for making me stand here and waste my effort to finally get in his class." SoMin explained.

"Why are you late anyway?" HyunJoong asked.

"I - i overslept."

"You what?"

SoMin repeated her answer. "I overslept."

HyunJoong laughed. He can' believe that this petite girl is oversleeping.

 

"SO DIM THAT SPOTLIGHT, TELL ME THINGS LIKE 'I CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF OF YOU' . IM NO ONE SPECIAL JUST ANOTHER WIDE EYED GIRL WHO'S DESPERATELY IN-LOVE WITH YOU. GIVE ME YOUR PHOTOGRAPH , TO HANG ON MY WALL , SUPERSTAR."

 

**7 YEARS LATER.**

 

SoMin is looking at the picture in her wall. It's the picture of HyunJoong. HyunJoong now is a famous singer with her band SS501. While SoMin is still just a simple girl who is working at the hotel.

 

One day, while at work.

"Excuse me Miss."

"Yes sir, how may i help you?" SoMin stood in the frontdesk. She was shocked. "Kim HyunJoong."

"I see , you still remember me, oversleeping SoMin." HyunJoong teased with a smirk in his lips.

"Of course." SoMin smiled.

"If that so, i want to ask some favor from you."

"Sure. Anything."

"I want you to reserve a room here , for a couple." HyunJoong said.

SoMin felt hurt. HyunJoong wants her to reserve a room for a couple. Does it mean that HyunJoong has a girlfriend now?

"SoMin?"

SoMin felt a hand in her face. HyunJoong is tapping her face. "Sure."

"Thank you." HyunJoong smiled. "Call me if youve prepared it. I'll be gone for weeks with my band. Bye SoMin." then he left a calling card in the desk.

 

"MORNING LONELINESS COMES AROUND WHEN IM NOT DREAMING ABOUT YOU.

WHEN MY WORLD WAKES UP TODAY, YOU'LL BE IN ANOTHER TOWN.

AND I KNEW WHEN I SAW YOUR FACE I'LL BE COUNTING DOWN MY WAYS TO SEE YOU.

AND YOU SMILE THAT BEAUTIFUL SMILE AND ALL THE GIRLS ON THE FRONT ROW SCREAM YOUR NAME."

 

SoMin called HyunJoong.

"Hello?" answered the other line.

"Hello HyunJoong? This is SoMin. The room you've requested is prepared.

"Really? Thank you SoMin."

"Your Welcome."

"By the way, im having a jam there. I hope you will watch me." HyunJoong requested.

"Sure." 

 

Later that night..

 

"Youre SoMin right?" HyungJoon, a member of SS501 asked SoMin.

"Yes. May i help you?" SoMin answered politely.

"HyunJoong hyung wants you to come with me." HyungJoon said.

"Why?" SoMin got confused.

"Don't know. Please just follow me. I don't want HyunJoong hyung to be angry.

"Okay." then SoMin followed.

 

When HyungJoon and SoMin arrived. The spotlight lit in the stage then the group started singing.

 

"SO DIM THAT SPOTLIGHT TELL ME THINGS LIKE 'I CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF OF YOU'. IM NO ONE SPECIAL JUST ANOTHER WIDE EYED BOY WHO'S DESPERATELY IN-LOVE WITH YOU. GIVE ME YOUR PHOTOGRAPH. TO HANG ON MY WALL, SUPERSTAR."

 

Then HyunJoong came out from the backstage with a boquet of flowers singing and approaching her. HyunJoong gave her the flowers then pick up the guitars.

 

"YOURE PLAYING BARS, YOU PLAYED GUITAR AND IM INVISIBLE BUT EVERYONE KNOWS WHO YOU ARE.

YOU NEVER SEE YOU SING ME TO SLEEP EVERYNIGHT ON THE RADIO."

 

HyunJoong sing her favorite song. SoMin can't believe this HyunJoong is singing for her.

 

The other member were smiling and looking at her.

 

After the song HyunJoong stood in front of her and kissed her on the lips. 

 

"I like you-- no. I love you OVERSLEEPING Jung SoMin." HyunJoong announced.

SoMin can't believe this. Her Superstar love her.

"I Love you since the first day weve met. I think no, I LOVE YOU SINCE THE DAY I SAW YOU SINGING ALONG WITH OUR SONG. I love you Jung SoMin." HyunJoong repeated.

SoMin got speechless.

 

"SoMin, say something!" HyungJoon yelled through the mic.

The bunch started to laugh.

"What about the room?" SoMin asked.

"It's for my mom and dad. It's their wedding anniversary and i want them to meet you. The girl i love the most. So, do you love me too?" 

SoMin smiled.

"Is that a yes???" HyungJoon interrupted again.

"Shut up HyungJoon!" JungMin scolded him.

"Were waiting , i mean HyunJoong hyung is waiting fo SoMin's answer." YoungSaeng followed.

 

"Of course ,  I LOVE YOU MY SUPERSTAR!" SoMin finally answered. 

"Yes!" HyungJoon jumped up and down.

 

"Ssssshh. It's HyunJoong's moment now." KyuJong said while holding HyungJoon to stop him from jumping up and down.

 

SWEET,SWEET SUPERSTAR.

 

"I love you SoMin."

"I love you too HyunJoong."

And they sealed it with a kiss ..

 

 

**THE END**

 

 

 

****That's it! (nataposkodin.) 

Kinda short one-shot. (mahilig talaga ako sa short. haha .^^)

Hope you like it . Leave some LOVE !! KAMSAHAMNIDA!