Meeting the stars

We Got Married

 

~Emiko and Takuya~

The two Japanese born stars walked together through the streets of Seoul, South Korea together speaking their native language. Soon they detected they were being followed so they stopped to talk to the men with the cameras.

“Can we help you gentlemen?” Emiko asked kindly.

“Yes, as you may have figured we are with the MBC or Munhwa Broadcasting system. We’d like to feature you on one of our shows!” One man said.

“Which one?” Takuya asked.

“Guess.” replies the man. The couple looked at each other trying to guess which show they were invited to be on.

“High kick?” Takuya guessed.

“No. It’s a current popular show here in Korea.”

“That show ended in 2007, Takuya.” Emiko spoke.

“Oh, well you guess.” Takuya giggled. Emiko thought of it for a minute until she realized. Her face came to shock. “What is it?”

“I think I know.” Emiko said. “We got married.”

Takuya’s eyes widened. He looked to the smaller girl in front of him and then to the camera for confirmation. The camera man nodded at the young Japanese couple.

“Will you do it? Or reject your shippers on live TV?” The man asked looked at the two. Emiko and Takuya looked back at each other to talk about it.

“I guess we’re going to be husband and wife!” Takuya smiled as he hugged Emiko.

“Yeah, I guess so.” She hugged him back.

“Alright, let’s go.” The man looked into the camera in front of him. Using his announcer voice and with a great big smile he shouted “We now begin we got married featuring Akiyama Emiko and Tereda Takuya!”

~You and ChenMin~

Jongdae lied on the floor on his back playing with his three year old daughter, AeSeok. Her father, Minseok laughed and recorded her and Jongdae.

“Higher umma!” AeSeok laughed as Jongdae held her in the air letting her pretend to fly.

“I got you as high as I can sweetie.” Jongdae laughed bringing AeSeok down to him so he could kiss her cheeks. Her chubby little cheeks that she inherited from her father.

“Chen.” Luhan called. He got Jongdae and AeSeok’s attention

“Hi uncle Luhan!” AeSeok giggled. Luhan smiled waving to the three year old.

“There’s a man from the MBC and another from the KBS. They want to talk to you guys about being on shows. Be careful what you say guys. They have cameras.” Luhan warned the young parents. Chen and AeSeok went to investigate the situation. Minseok picked up AeSeok and held her in his arms.

“Can we help you sir?” Jongdae asked politely standing in front of AeSeok as if he thought someone would try to hurt her. It’s just his motherly instinct to protect the little girl he had carried inside of him about three years ago.

“Mr. Kim we would like to include you in our shows.” One of the men said.

“Which ones?” Minseok asked

“We got married and Hello Baby. Ms. AeSeok of course being the baby in Hello baby.” The other announced.

“So you want us to be the first gay couple on we got married?” Jongdae asked

“Well the thing is on both shows there will be a female.” The KBS man said.

“Another idol?” Minseok asked. “Who?”

“She’s not an idol she’s a fan of Chenmin!” KBS man answered.

“A fan?” Minseok replied.

“Won’t she get so much hate? Haven’t you heard about past fans who’ve commit suicide because of the hate they got?” Jongdae replied. He was worried for your safety.

“She’s in training to be an actress/model so this is a debut for her.” The man from MBC added. He showed the Kim family your photo. “Her name is Jung Eun-Kyung a 20 year old ulzzang and she will be the umma on Chenmin’s hello baby.”

“She’s so pretty umma!” AeSeok cheered. She was very excited to meet you.

~You~

The same people walked up to you as you were just finishing your morning walk around Seoul. You were listening to your favorite songs as you walked.

“Hello Ms. Jung.” The men greeted.

“Hello!” You replied as you bowed to the producers.

“We have a request for you Ms. Jung.” The man from KBS announced.

You were excited to finally make your debut. You gave him a very big smile and waited for them to make their announcement. They just got straight to the point.

“We want you, Jung Eunkyung, to be an umma on Hello baby!” The man announced. “And! A wife on We got married!”

Your heartbeat sped up hearing this news.

“Who am I marrying and raising a baby with?” You ask.

“Kim Minseok and Kim Jongdae. You will also be Kim AeSeok’s virtual umma on Hello Baby!” He cheered.

Your heart skipped a beat hearing his news. “I get to be an umma on Hello Baby? AND meet my idols? OMG” Your face turned so red it was so visible to the camera men.

“We already confronted the Kim family about this. Minseok and AeSeok are interested while Jongdae is worried about how the jealous fans will treat you but he is also interested in meeting you Ms. Jung.” He said.

“Yes! I want to be on the shows!” You cheered jumping up and down. Just like how any fan girl would react to having the opportunity to meet and work with them. You were also very touched that Chen himself, Kim Jongdae has worried about your well-being and wants to work with you.

“We start tomorrow Ms. Jung! Can’t wait!” The producer smiled as they walked away. “You will meet Chen and Xiumin in their dorm then we will officially begin!”

You were so excited that you ran to tell your parents that you are going to debut tomorrow and you get to work with your idols. They couldn’t be happier for you. They gave you advice and encouragements.

“I hope AeSeok pouts to you as much as you did to me!” Your mom teased. “I love you dear! You make me proud!”

“Two couples down. One more to go.” MBC producer said to KBS

“Yeah, let’s get this done!” KBS cheered.

~Kris, Bao Yu (Kae) and Bao~

Kae and Bao sat playing with a ball. Just rolling it back and forth to each other as Kris made dinner. As he cooked he got a phone call. He picked up the phone and held it in between his shoulder and head.

“Hello?” He answered as he cooked.

“Mr. Wu, this is MBC. We along with the KBS would like to request that you, Ms. Jia Lyn’s and your daughter, Bao Yu, all take part in our hit TV shows.” The MBC producer said over the phone. Kris managed to be able to his cooking on hiatus so he could focus more on the man on the phone.

“Hit shows? Which ones?” Kris asked.

“We got married with you and Ms. Zhen followed by Hello Baby with you two and Bao as the star of the show.”

“We got married and Hello baby?” Kris repeated loud enough for the two girls playing with the ball to hear. The two looked at Kris waiting for him to tell them what’s going on.

“Yes sir. Do you approve?” He asked

“I should probably ask Kae and Bao what they think first. Hang on please.” Kris said. He put the phone down looking at the girls in the living room.

“What’s going on?” Kae asked her high school boyfriend

“Yeah appa?” Bao asked him. Bao being the curious three year old she is. She looked at the man who gave birth to her wanting him to reply. “Umma!”

Bao only calls Kris umma when she wants something.

“The man on the phone says that he wants us to star on the hit TV shows. We got married staring me and you Jia Lyn featuring Bao and Hello Baby with Bao as the star.” Kris fessed up.

“I get to be a star!” Bao cheered. The man on the phone overheard Bao’s excitement “Can we do it umma please? Please!”

“I think we should!” Kae smiled joining Bao in the begging.

“Alright!” Kris replied as he picked the phone up. “We’ll do it!”

Bao and Kae cheered hugging each other. Bao got to be a star on something bigger than Kris’s weibo account. She’s getting to make her debut onto the Korean media. 

“Great! Now just one more question Mr. Wu. Which one of your names would you like us to use?” He asked.

“My EXO name, Kris Wu please. As for Jia Lyn knowing her I think she’d prefer Choi-”

“I don’t care which name they use. They can use Zhen Bao Yu/Choi Kaeli.” (Pronounced Kaley or sometimes known as Katelyn Choi or Jas Lyn Zhen.) Unlike Kris, Jia Lyn didn’t mind people knowing about her real name.

“Never mind the Jas Lyn part.” Kris added. “We will do the shows!”

“Great! You start tomorrow.” The man cheered as Kris hung up.

“Yay! I’m going to be famous!” Bao cheered running around the room.