Chapter 2 - Here Comes Your Man*

Little Steps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Our practice is going to finish at 10pm tonight, right? Exactly at 10pm?” Mino nagged his leader for the fifth time today, asking him again and again about the time when they would finish their practice sessions.

“Hyung,” Seungyoon was obviously annoyed by his hyung pestering him nonstop, “My answer now is the same with my answer 30 minutes ago. Yes! We’re going to finish at 10pm tonight.”

Seungyoon bravely glared at his hyung, “Seriously, what is wrong with you? Are you having a midnight date with a girl or something?” He mumbled while taking of his t-shirt that was already drenched in sweat because they had been practicing their dance for hours.

“How do you know?” Mino looked shocked when he heard how Seungyoon easily guessed what his plan was that night. He did tell Seungyoon (and Bobby) about his drawing incident with IU before, but he was sure that he did not tell his leader anything about the date he set up with her. He kept his mouth shut on that one because he needed no one to nag him about it. At least, not until he was sure where it was going.

It was Seungyoon’s turn to be surprised. He was just guessing randomly and suddenly, it was not a random guess after all. His hyung was indeed having a date with a girl that night. That explained a lot, Seungyoon thought.

Is he being serious? Seungyoon asked himself.

“You’re going on a date?!” Seungyoon was half-shouting out of shock. Something he did not do intentionally but apparently, his loud voice invited other eavesdropper.  

“He what?!” Nam Tae Hyun, who was standing not too far from them, overheard them talking and now he was as shocked as his leader was. It was not a long time since they debuted and his hyung already had a date? The world wasn’t being fair to Tae Hyun, seriously.

“Ya! Keep it low.” Mino hissed, panicked. It was not his intention to tell s about it. Not yet. It was still a first date and there were a lot of things to think about so nothing was definite. That was why he wanted to keep it secret from s at first. He’d tell them, surely, but not today.

At the time of the commotion, Seunghoon and Jinwoo came into the studio with bottles of water. They saw that three of their members were obviously discussing something important based on the look on their faces, and both of them – of course – wanted to know what it was all about. Nobody in a group wanted to be left behind, did they?

“This hyung has a date tonight.” Nam Tae Hyun clearly did not get it when Mino said ‘keep it low’ earlier because he started to talk nonstop about it, even without being asked by Seunghoon and Jinwoo, “Can you believe it? Seriously, hyung, it’s unbelievable. It has not been a year since our debut and you’re already having dates with girls. Daebak.”

“He’s what?!” Jinwoo and Seunghoon shouted at the same time. One of the bottles was dropped accidentally because Jinwoo was too shocked to comprehend what happened before him.

“Are you serious?” Jinwoo asked Tae Hyun, then turned his gaze to Mino who looked guilty at the time.

“Well, hyung?” Nam Tae Hyun also looked at Mino, “Jinwoo hyung asked you a question.”

Mino scratched his head in frustration. This was definitely not in his plan. But the cats are out of the bag already, he guessed he had no choice other than telling him the truth.

“Please don’t be judgmental about this. I never have any thought of doing harm to our group. It just happened this way, surprisingly. But… yes.. I have a date tonight.”

“WHOA!” The other four members shou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter