Private Interviews

Romantic and 91 LINE IDOLS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* *~ what the cam show 

( ) ~ their response 

#  ~ not record by the cam

" "~ talk with own self

Before all the Romantics make their final decision the staff will make a Private Interviews will all of them.

PD: Lay what did you think about this holiday?

Lay: I was really happy to be in this vacation because I get to make lots of new friends and I meet someone special here. (he smile)

PD: Then, what did you feel right now?

Lay: Right now, I was really sad because I need to start my busy life back and I can't meet my new friends easily.

PD: For the final selection did you has trouble to choose the girl?

Lay: Not at all because from the start I has put my eyes only for a girl.

PD: What make you so sure about choosing her as your girl from the start?

Lay: Intuition!? I'm not really sure but maybe it was curiosity that turn into love? At first I just curious about her when I know she will be joining this vacation as well. Then,after our first date I start to keep my eyes just for her because I know she was the one.

PD: So, that's mean we will hear about a good news soon?

Lay: Hmm..I don't know. Just wait and let's see.

PD: Hara did you enjoy this holiday?

Hara: Hmm, not really.

PD: Why?

Hara: Because the guy that I like don't like me back and worst she like my close friend.

PD: Shouldn't you be happy for them?

Hara: I don't think I should because she not really love with him like I do. I had pity him because he don't want to listen to my advice.

CAPTION: You will be shock if you know what actually happen in this vacation.

PD: Hara did you know that there are other guy that like you?

Hara: Really! Who is he?

PD: I can't tell you it's a secret.

Hara: But this is the last day so you should tell me.

PD: No, he should tell you himself.

Hara: Hum...who is he? PD-nim you make me really curious right now.

PD: Eli why you look miserable right now?

Eli: PD-nim can't we plus another day for this holiday?

PD: No we can't Eli plus tomorrow you have other schedule to attend.

Eli: But, I need some time to think first before I make the last decision.

PD: What did you need to think?

Eli: I don't know whether to follow my heart that ask me to choose the girl that I like or my brain that ask me to keep my promise with my friend.

PD: Eli, did you know that brain and heart is not always the same?

Eli: Yes, I know it that right now my brain and heart was not in sync. That's why I can't decide to choose my brain or my heart.

PD: Umm..for that I can't help you Eli. But..

Eli: But...????

PD: You know the answer Eli. Believe me you will find the answer.

Eli: But what will happen if I choose wrong answer?

PD: Then correct it. Never fear to make a mistake because later you can correct it back.

PD: What did you think about this vacation?

Hyorin: This holiday was the best holiday ever. I can enjoy my free time and make friends too.

PD: Then, if we call you to join this show again will you agree?

Hyorin: No, I won't.

PD: But you say this vacation is the best.

Hyorin: Yes and because of that I don't want to join it again. If I join this show again this holiday will not be the best anymore.

PD: We know that this is your best holiday ever but I'm sure there must be a thing that you don't like about this vacation. So what is it?

Hyorin: Umm..I think the bad t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter