1.

Hide and Seek

"Kim! Where's the China textile import report?"  

 

Almost tripping, she makes it to Heechul's desk and places the stack papers. Grunting his acknowledgement, his eyes never waver away from the computer screen. Fingers flying to pick up the telephone that suddenly rings.  

 

Ryeowook gives an apologetic look as he bumps into her on his way back to his seat. Just another day at SM International then.   

 

Flicking the mouse, the computer rouses awake. Numbers and excel spreadsheets greet her once again. Sighing, Taeyeon resumes the tedious task of keying in the projected profit margin. Glancing behind her back, she catches Ryeowook's eye as he stretches his stiff limbs, their eyes meet and he gives her a thumbs up 

 

Assistant manager of Sales Team 1, Kim Ryeowook. Employed three years before her. He was a lot more forgiving when it came to Taeyeon and her mistakes. Helping her through out her internship in the company, she's glad he hasn't considered quitting anytime soon.  

 

"Kim! The calculations are wrong!" The chief barks, flinging in the papers up into the air his face turning red. " this we should have gotten Jung."  

 

Rushing to collect the papers, she's become immune to statements like these.  

 

"C'mon boss. Taeyeon isn't that bad." Ryeowook chips in. "I heard that Siwon's subordinate drenched him in coffee during a meeting with the execs."  

 

"At least he doesn't get his figures wrong." Heechul grumbles under his breath. His disappointed look only causes her frown to deepen. She hadn't meant to mess it up. She never does. Compared to the other new employees she can't help feeling that she's the most incompetent among them. She isn't particularly funny or pretty or chatty. Taeyeon's just an awkward little turtle. 

 

 

Approaching the pantry, she makes herself a cup of coffee. Taeyeon takes a seat on one of the few tables. Taking a sip of her drink, she massages the back of her neck. God, work was torturous 

 

"Have you heard? Rumors are flying around saying that Victoria from IT was actually conspiring with her boss to embezzle company funds." A voice suddenly startles her, causing her hand to shake, a few drops of the scalding liquid spill onto Taeyeon's fingers, hissing in annoyance. Sunny has an extremely irritating habit of spring out and taking someone by surprise. Another was gossiping endlessly about company politics.  

 

 "I’m telling you, she's been messing around with the Finance Director, that's why they're terminating her." Tiffany flanks her, taking the seat opposite Taeyeon while Sunny takes the empty spot beside Tiffany. "Taeng, what do you think?" 

 

"I think she couldn't stand this goddamned company anymore. She should take it as a blessingeveryone here is brainwashed into thinking that this place is ing disneyland." 

 

"The pay is good." Sunny snarls. She doesn't want anyone to hear them. They're at the bottom of the bottom in the company's food chain. "If someone overhears us we might as well start dancing ring around the rosie with Victoria-whatever-her-chinese-name-is and her adulterous partner in crime boss tears streaming down our faces, crying together cause we're all ing jobless." 

 

"So you admit that they were busy curling each other's toes in bed?" Tiffany exclaims and Taeyeon slaps her forehead. They were all a pain in the . She blows the top of her paper cup, steam escaping as the two ladies opposite her begin they're whispered squabbling. Taeyeon graduated from university with a degree hoping to work in a decent organization but here she was watching zoo animals going at each others throats.  

 

"Jung!" Sunny motions with her hands for the lady carrying a stack of folders over. The legs of the chair drag along the tilled flooring and Taeyeon groans internally. Jessica Jung. Nemesis number one.  

 

Almond brown hair all tied up into a long pony tail, it exposes her side profile to Taeyeon who takes the only remaining empty spot beside her. The four newbies are now reunited. Jessica Jung, Resource. Tiffany Hwang, Logistics. Lee Soon Kyu aka Sunny, Finance.  All four entered the company at the same time, struggled together for the first year and now as they enter their sophomore year, they're a lot closer then before. 

 

Well, Taeyeon still keeps her distance from Jessica. But the rest are fair game.  

 

"Dinner?" Tiffany suggests. Taeyeon doesn't even know why she bothers asking. If anyone declines, Tiffany drags them forcibly (by the hair if necessary) along anyway.  

 

Three different sets of heads nod and Tiffany seems appeased, shooing them back to their different cubicles.  

  

 

  

"Sorry! I'm late." Taeyeon's ears perk up, her stomach growling but she purposefully takes her time to acknowledge the apology. Taking the seat directly opposite from Taeyeon, Jessica Jung slides into the booth. 

 

"We've ordered already." Tiffany proudly announces, her chopstick shuffling between the side dishes and into the mouth. Taeyeon pushes hers towards her and she's received with a grateful smile. "We didn't forget to tell them about the no cucumbers policy." 

 

Jessica looks visibly relieved. Sunny pours her a glass of soju, shaking her head, pushing the glass towards her. "Has Chief Choi been overworking you? You look exhausted." 

 

"He sent me to meet some representatives and let's just say they were.....very hard to impress." 

 

"But you settled it, right? If not you'd still be negotiating with them." Tiffany questions. 

 

Jessica nods, giving them a tired smile. Their food arrives. Taeyeon begins by placing the slab of meat over the grill. The other three talk while she quietly watches their food cook. She never had much interest for office politics, to her the dinner table was strictly 'no-business'. Every time Tiffany tries to reel her in with the latest office couple, Taeyeon merely shrugs it off. It's none of her business what her co-workers are up to. Sunny tries to pique her interest by introducing the who's who of the business world but Taeyeon can't give a .  

 

Refilling their drinks, Taeyeon announces that the food is cooked. "Eat some, stop drinking so much." Jessica chides, placing a few slices of the cooked marinated meat onto Taeyeon's plate. Nodding her head, Taeyeon doesn’t say anything in return and Jessica falls back into the rhythm of Tiffany and Sunny's endless chattering.  

 

 

There's only one blemish that Jessica thinks she has. One tiny little stain that differentiates her from being truly perfectGrowing up, she knew something was different. Boys were attractive and they could be charming but when I came to girls it was different and she knew it. 

Good grades even better looks, everything about her was perfect except for that one blemish, according to her parents, the disgust in their faces was the last thing she remembers. Jessica ran away from home that day. It was like an invisible tattoo and Jessica feared for the day that someone finally saw the marks on her.  

 

Sunny takes over the task of refilling their drinks when Taeyeon's words starts to slur slightly. She's usually the first to be rendered incapable by the alcohol. Looking away, Jessica takes another shot of the soju. Dinner is more or less completed. More or less because Tiffany is busy picking out the remaining bits and pieces of food. Her cheeks are tainted pink but she's in a much better condition then Taeyeon. 

  

 

"Let's go." Sunny suggest and Taeyeon nods, a little too eagerly. She bumps her head onto the wall, and she immediately gets up shouting, "Who hit me? Who hit me?" 

 

"I'm going to hit you soon if you don't shut the hell up." Jessica hisses, grabbing Taeyeon's flailing hands, dragging her out. Taeyeon glowers at her and Jessica glares back until their feet hit the pavement. Tiffany and Sunny join them soon after and they laugh when they notice the ongoing destroy-the-other-with-laser-eyes competition. 

 

"Jessi, can you handle Taeyeon?"  

 

Breaking eye contact, Jessica shoots Tiffany and Sunny a disgruntled look. "Do I look like I can handle her?" 

 

"Yep" and "Great. Thanks for helping us" chorus together and Jessica remains rooted onto the spot, her brows deepening. Patting Jessica on the shoulder, Tiffany smiles that smile. The smile of implied meaning and late night secrets. "You'll thank us later." She whispers.  

 

 

Half scooping Taeyeon, she's thankful that the bile stayed down the older girl's throat the entire way home. Jessica could still faintly smell Taeyeon's perfume mixed with sweat and alcohol from their position. Notes of wild berries and oranges linger on her clothing but Jessica doesn't mind. Throwing the older girl onto the couch, Taeyeon holds onto Jessica tightly. 

 

"You're really soft." Taeyeon murmurs when she grips her arms for balance. Feeling sinewy muscles tense beneath her fingers, Taeyeon glances up. She wouldn't have the courage to gaze at the perfection that was Jessica Jung if not for her intoxicated state. 

 

Her sudden change in attitude takes Jessica by surprise. Taeyeon's usually...aloof towards her. She hardly ever breathes in her direction. Avoiding her whenever she can in the office, whenever Jessica tries to talk to her, Taeyeon usually pretends not to hear and if she can, she'll walk away. But here she is now, clutching onto her for dear life, staring in her eyes as if she was trying to make out star constellations within them. "You're drunk." 

 

"Yeah. I guess." Taeyeon giggles, her lips so wet and moving so slowly that Jessica can't help but her own. Her fingers shift along Jessica's thighs and the other traces her neck. "I'd never do this if I'm sober." 

 

"O--Oh." Stuttering, Jessica's taken by surprise when Taeyeon's lips latch themselves onto a particularly sensitive spot on Jessica's neck. Her mind whirls, things are moving way too fast and Jessica gets up abruptly, knocking Taeyeon onto the floor. "I'll see you tomorrow." 

 

 

The telephone rings and it feels like a million fire drills are going off in her brain. Taeyeon winces before finally picks the receiver up. Nodding to whatever instructions were being issued, she jots down the important notes onto a post-it. Sticking it on Chief Kim's desk, she walks towards the pantry afterwards.  

 

Taeyeon needs a seriously high voltage of caffeine in her veins. 

Tiffany's there too, her eyes open in what seems to her as surprise. A cascade of brown hair greets her too. is ajar but immediately shuts it when she realizes Taeyeon's presence.  

 

"Hey." 

 

"Good morning sunshine." Tiffany replies in her usual animated manner but Jessica doesn't look her in the eye, whispers a 'Hey' in return and scrambles away. 

 

Isn't it usually the other way? Taeyeon frowns and takes the seat originally occupied by Jessica. "What's up with her?" 

 

"You don't remember? 

 

"What?" 

 

"Smooth Taeyeon. Real smooth." Tiffany grumbles, pinching her nose bridge. "By any chance, did you notice that huge hickey on Jessica's neck?" 

 

Her frown deepens. Hickey? Wow. "No." 

 

"Well, you gave that to her." 

 

"I don't understand. What does her ual life have to do with me?" 

 

"You the life out of her ing neck." Tiffany hisses, careful not to let anyone overhear but loud enough for Taeyeon to know that she was really mad. 

 

Her incompetent head makes a comeback at that precise moment and Tiffany finally understands why steam comes out of Chief Kim's ears whenever Taeyeon's around. The blank look on her face makes Tiffany want to punch her, she can't believe that the goddess like Jessica Jung actually likes this inept creature. 

 

"She likes who?" Taeyeon exclaims and Tiffany covers . Did Taeyeon just read her mind? 

 

"You're narrating your thoughts you dumb ." 

 

"Oh." 

 

"She likes me?" 

 

"Yep."  

 

"I her neck?"  

 

"Yep." 

 

 

Taeyeon walks back in a daze, risking a glance towards Resource and catches Jessica in the middle of another dressing down by her ist superior. She has half a mind to go over and beat the little remaining life in the damn octogenarian, but her rational side takes over and her feet move in the opposite direction.   

 

She gulps, she can still hear the old fart screaming at Jessica. Beside her, Minseok sighs deeply. The photocopy machine is seriously outdated. "She's a really hard worker." Minseok comments out loud and Taeyeon nods, agreeing grudgingly. "The amount of she has to put up with is insane though." 

 

"This happens often?"  

 

"Yeah. Almost everyday but Chief Ma is in a really bad mood right now so she's basically his punching bag." 

 

 

Jessica Jung took her by surprise. She was pretty and Taeyeon expected her to take full advantage of it. To flaunt it, leaving the first three buttons open, red lipstick, seductive eyes. Instead, she entered the office confident, but yet there were so many reservations in her eyes. She was efficient in her work and everyone died to buy her a meal. They wanted to know Jessica Jung so badly but she kept her distance. It confused Taeyeon. She slogged her guts out, she'd travel to the Swiss Alps if she could whenever Chief Kim needed a drink, but even if she did her efforts would simply be down the drain the moment Jessica Jung graces the office. She took everyone's breath away, and unfortunately for Taeyeon, the air seems to be out of her lungs. 

 

 

Ticking another box to the collection of talents Jessica has, Taeyeon is convinced that Jessica is officially a ninja. She dodges, escapes, blends into the shadows, successfully avoiding Taeyeon at every corner as if she's been training for it for years.  

 

A dojo set up in the art of keeping someone at arm's length, Taeyeon snorts at the idea. But then again, wasn't she the one who'd given her the cold shoulder? Handing a file to Minseok, she glances up and catches Jessica's eyes on her before it dives back down. The sounds of nervous typing rushes suddenly as Taeyeon approaches Jessica's desk.  

 

"Tiffany wants dinner again." 

 

"I'm not free." 

 

"It's Tiffany." 

 

Clicking, furious clicking before Jessica's shoulder drop. "I'll explain it to her." 

 

Jessica doesn't show up for dinner. 

 

 

The next time Taeyeon tries, she catches Jessica pushing the heavy glass doors to the lobby and Taeyeon hurries towards her. She falls in step with her rhythmic pace and Jessica jolts, surprised by her sudden presence. Laughing at her startled expression, it's clear that the younger girl hasn't rubbed the sleep out of her eyes.  

 

"Morning." 

 

"Good morning." Jessica greets back, her posture stiff and awkward.  

 

Taeyeon opens but before she can get the words out, they enter the building and everyone in the damned lobby comes up to greet them -- Jessica, a good morning too. They ask her how was her weekend, what she did, what her plans are, wondering if those plans could fit them in and Taeyeon rolls her eyes, disgruntled. She's jealous of the things Jessica has, jealous of the excitement people get when they see her jealous of the things that come so natural to Jessica its almost as if she attracts it while Taeyeon on the other hand, can't expect this special treatment, it doesn't happen for people like her.  

 

The lift dings open and a rush of people push past her impatiently. A hand grabs her, pulling her in but Taeyeon doesn't move an inch and Jessica looks back in question. There's enough space for barely one person but everyone's shuffling back, squeezing, making room for one more -- correction: Making room for Jessica Jung.   

 

Half heartedly, she shakes off Jessica's grip and turns to the stairs, she doesn't look back, not at Jessica. The climb is lonely and stuffy but then again, so would've been the lift ride. Taeyeon doesn't want to admit it, but she's also jealous of the excitement that she imagines Jessica receives whenever she sees someone else but her.  

 

 

Taeyeon doesn't try anymore after that, doesn't try reaching out to Jessica for days. They walk past each other, seemingly indifferent but underneath the cold exterior was a churning undercurrent of emotions; strange emotions, unfamiliar ones that threatened to rip the fabric of the pretense the both of them have created.  

 

Taeyeon doesn't try but one day after staying back way past working hours to finish off a report, she spots a glowing light which she's sure is a laptop's on her way out. It's clear that it's Jessica's. Taeyeon doesn't even know why but her feet carries her over and the cup of ramen that Jessica feasts on comes into view.  

 

Running down, she stops by the next building and enters a convenience shop. Once her things are bagged she rushes out once again. Plopping it down onto Jessica's desk, Taeyeon's chest still heaves, lungs straining for oxygen, her forehead glistening with a fresh sheen of sweat. A cartoon of milk, two packs of gum and a tuna sandwich, Jessica looks up in confusion after her eyes scan the things in the bag and Taeyeon's still breathless. 

 

"What's...all these?" 

 

"Food?" 

 

"Yeah, but why have you scattered them all over my table?" 

 

"Food, for you." Taeyeon pants before turning on her heel, her face reddening although she's not sure if she's embarrassed or if running isn't her thing. 

 

 

Taeyeon pushes the heavy doors, tiredly, she walks mechanically when she feels something bump her shoulder. Jessica beams back at her and she blinks, awestruck in that tiny moment. Tiffany's smile somehow dropped to second place, on her best smile chart. Her thoughts are disrupted when the irritating greetings aimed at Jessica ring again. Taeyeon slows her pace, walking behind her she feels like Jessica's manager.  

 

Heading towards the stairs, she's forcefully pulled back and Taeyeon's surprised by the strength hidden within the taller girl's fingers. She leads them into the lift this time and even though there's no space for two, they both miraculously fit.  

 

"Are you busy after work?" Jessica's voice drops to a whisper, her breath fanning Taeyeon's ear, the both of them crammed against each other. 

 

"I don't think so?"  

 

"Good." Something crisp, rough is slipped into Taeyeon's fingers. "I'll meet you downstairs when you're done." 

 

 

Taeyeon unfurls the paper afterwards when she makes it to her desk, she greets the chief and Ryeowook, the latter turning around greeting her back with a warm smile while the other....does nothing.  

A crumpled movie ticket stares back from the palm of her hands. Taeyeon flips it around and the words 'thanks for the food' is scrawled on the underside.  

 

 

Bursting out of the movie theater, Taeyeon laughs at Jessica, the blood drained from her face, looking exactly like a vampire from the movie  the life out of hers. 

 

"It was terrifying." Jessica cries out, her hands in her hair. The gruesome scenes running through her mind once again and she shuts her eyes, willing the images to vanish.  

 

"You bought the tickets!" 

 

"It was the only movie that wasn't fully booked!" 

 

"We didn't have to watch a movie." 

 

Jessica frowns, the words that leave are sour. "Tiffany said you liked movies." 

 

"I have other interests too." 

 

Feigning shock, Jessica's eyes widen, her shoulders bump Taeyeon, something that was slowly turning into a habit. "What a surprise. I thought all you did was sit at home and have a cat video marathon." 

 

"I hope the vampires visits you tonight." Taeyeon jokes but Jessica's expression changes immediately, smacking Taeyeon thrice, Jessica squeals. She's always had an eternal hate for horror or gore genres.  

 

"I'm scared." 

 

"C'mon, I was kidding." 

 

"I'm holding you responsible. If anything happens." 

 

"Okay? Nothing's going to happen." 

 

Jessica pouts, her bottom lip protruding a little more then the top and Taeyeon notices this for some reason. "I'm still scared." 

 

"What do you want me to do? Check under your bed for monsters? Stay over in case a vampire tries to your blood? Taeyeon asks sarcastically but Jessica gives it a serious thought and nods. 

 

 

They reach the car and Taeyeon pulls open the car door for Jessica before doing the same for herself. She straps the seatbelt on, and sets off.  Seoul's too brightly lit to see any stars but Jessica tries to find one anyway. 

 

"Taeyeon," Jessica begins, her words are molten and soft. She looks out the window, the full moon tonight seems to be following them and she smiles at her childish thoughts, "I think I like you."  

 

Her hands tighten around the steering wheel, like a vice grip. "Why?" 

 

"Do you need a reason for liking someone?" 

 

"There's nothing much to like about me." Taeyeon mumbles quietly.  

 

"You're dedicated. It's attractive."  

 

"Watching me scrambling around the office, finding paper to print spreadsheets is attractive?" 

 

"Well, yeah." Jessica shrugs, as if it seems like it's the most obvious thing in the world. "You put effort into your work." You're dedicated in refusing to acknowledge my presence. You're dedicated whenever you want to grab my attention, Jessica wants to scream it at her, but she shuts .  

 

Taeyeon skids to a stop at the intersection. A sense of...pride envelops her, so this is what a compliment feels like. "No one seems to notice it." 

 

"Does it matter what they think?" 

 

"Does it matter?" Taeyeon challenges. Her eyes fixed on Jessica, and she freezes, isn't she being hypocritical, Jessica wonders. All her life she's been so cautious, hiding the invisible label that she'd stuck onto herself, fearing what others would think of her. 

 

Winding down the window of Taeyeon's car, Jessica sticks her head out, the wind hitting her face. Taeyeon's screaming at her but she smiles. Does it matter? She asks herself that question one last time before taking in a deep breath.  

 

"I'm gay!" She screams at the top of her lungs, the last of her sentence drowned out by her hysterical laughter. "I'm ing gay!" She tries again and Taeyeon laughs along with her. Passerby's regard her with judgmental looks and she raises her middle finger in response. She's gay, and that's okay. It's the first time she's coming to terms with it, being proud of who she is. It's eutrophic and she smiles at the lights that zip by; neon signboards, streetlamps, skyscrapers. She feels so much closer to the stars now.  

 

There's a glint in her eyes, a wild look that Taeyeon hasn't seen before and she shrinks into her seat for a moment. She wants to reach out and comb her messily strewn hair, she wants to but instead she grips the steering wheel and keeps her eyes on the road. 

 

"Do you hate me?" Jessica asks, her head leaning against the window frame. 

 

"N--No."  

 

Turning around to face the other girl fully, she studies her but shakes her head after a minute. "I can't figure you out." 

 

"I'm not exactly the easiest book to read in the world." She grunts, grimacing at the countless times she's been told off for not opening up. She didn't like it when people tried to pry her open like a can of pickles. She wasn't a can of condiments, she was a person with feelings, emotions, she hurt and she smiled but she hid it behind a blank stare.  

 

"You're a crossword puzzle." Jessica murmurs, her hands trace the seatbelts absentmindedly, she glances up at Taeyeon and the ends of her lips curve upwards, she can't help it, tonight she's letting down her guard, she doesn't want to pretend that she's got everything together and it feels liberating. "Aren't you? I'm trying to read the tiny ambiguous clues you leave me, trying to arrange the alphabets to decipher what you're trying to tell me." 

 

Taeyeon pulls up at Jessica's house but she stays still, watching Taeyeon, watch the veins in her arms strain under the older girl's talons that refuse to let go of the steering wheel. Placing her hands over Taeyeon's she gently unhooks her stiff fingers and laces it with hers, "It's fine if you want to give me the cold shoulder. I just need you to promise that there won't be a repeat of what you did when you were drunk again," She pauses when she catches Taeyeon blushing and her head, "You're breaking my heart but making it flutter at the same time." 

 

"I--I," Taeyeon begins, tripping over words, feeling the heat rise to her cheeks, her palms are sweaty and she's worried if Jessica minds, "I don't hate you," she whispers and clutches Jessica's hand closer, resting on top of her lap, she wants her here, doesn't want to let her go.  

 

Taeyeon lifts Jessica's head and undoes the scarf which has been snuggly wrapped around her neck. She inspects the side and finds her mark, faint and delicate under her fingertips when she brushes her fingers over it. She smirks when she feels Jessica shiver under her touch. "It's cold," She insists.  

 

Closing the little distance between them, their lips meet and Jessica lets out a sigh, a relieved one when she feels Taeyeon smiling into the kiss. The sound of the seatbelt unbuckling startles Jessica and Taeyeon uses that to her advantage, slipping her tongue and Jessica's. She rakes her fingers through Jessica's hair but Taeyeon doubts it'll be any neater then before.  

 

"Finally, she kisses me when she's sober." Jessica jokes, curling her index finger through a lock of Taeyeon's hair and she grins when Taeyeon's cheeks burn with embarrassment 

 

"I'll walk you up." 

 

Shaking her head, Jessica shivers again, the same way as if someone has just shoved a cucumber in her face. "Scared. Vampires. Blood. Ew." 

 

"You didn't seem that scared, when my lips were around your neck." Taeyeon breathes out, her words like satin and she smirks at the end of her sentence when Jessica smiles abash. 

 

They move to the back of the car, Jessica walking out of the front to enter the back door but Taeyeon climbs over, childishly, waiting for Jessica to reemerge. Opening her arms, Jessica welcomes the warmth that comes with the embrace and rests her head on the crook of Taeyeon's neck. They're legs are stretched over the length of the backseat, the door handle imprint a bruise onto Taeyeon's back, but she doesn't mind for now.  

 

Maybe later she'll ask for a massage, from Jessica of course.  

 

 

Telephone calls, paper printing, coffee machine buzzing, keyboards typing; it's just another day at work. Taeyeon hangs up the phone, she leans back into her seat. She dreads talking to foreign clients, the awkward pause when she's asked them to repeat what they've said countless times and still can't understand what they're trying to say.  

 

The sun glares past the blinds and Taeyeon shuts the computer down. Bowing, she bids the chief and Ryeowook goodbye, wishing them a good weekend. They both greet her back, Ryeowook a little cheerier.  

 

The lift takes forever, but Taeyeon's relieved when it's empty and she steps into the steel box, brining her all the way down to the carpark. She steps out, feet hitting the concrete and she smiles, watching Jessica watching her from where she's standing.  

 

"Did you wait long?"  

 

"Nope. I just reached." Jessica replies when they're in the warmth of the car. 

 

Adjusting her back mirror, Taeyeon leans in to peck Jessica's cheek. "Missed you." 

 

"Wear your seatbelt!" Jessica chides and Taeyeon nods. The click is heard and they set off, fingers interlocked. Tracing circles on the back of the older girl's palm, Jessica pouts, "I'm hungry." 

 

"I've got a stash of cucumbers in the back." 

 

"I hate you." 

 

"I find that hard to believe." 

 

The silent treatment was something she's long accustomed to when Jessica knew that she was at the losing end of a bicker, but she has the perfect remedy for that. Swearing to the right, Taeyeon enters a quiet two lane road. Her arm snakes around Jessica's nape and pulls her in, lips molding together. Taeyeon tilts her head, pressing Jessica against the headrest, kissing her hungrily. She feels her lips and Taeyeon chews on Jessica's upper lip, before breaking away.  

 

"I'm hungry." Jessica's voice is low, husky and Taeyeon feels feel abdomen stirring, stepping on the gas. She's not talking about food anymore and Taeyeon's happy to oblige. 

 

Feeling a warm hand on thigh, it seems to burn through her jeans. "Where to miss?" She chokes out. 

 

"Home." Jessica breathes out, eyes black, trained onto Taeyeon. "Let's go home."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------