[CHAPTER ONE]

Years Of Waiting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I look down out of the window, the sight made my jaw drop as I saw Chanyeol was standing infront of my house. He had been there since last night and he didn't move even an inch. He really wanted to take me to school. I closed my window and I wore my uniform. As I peeked in the window, Chanyeol's face looked really sad but when I open the door, his face looked very happy.

     As we walked to school together, I could see that Chanyeol wanted to talk to me but he is scared if I may get annoyed. I remember when my friends, CL, Bom, and Minzy told me that Chanyeol liked me, but I'm older. Even though he treated me like a princess everyday, I still couldn't accept hin because of the and my sad past love life

     It was already 2 years he waited for me, since the 1st year until now my graduation day, he still waited for me.

     One day, I went home with Chanyeol following me in a far distance. There were 2 guys who tried to take my bag but I won't let them and I fought back. Chanyeol saw me with the two guys and he directly ran toward me and fought for me. One of the guys had a knife and he stabbed Chanyeol's back and they ran away.

     I was panick, I could see Chanyeol's blood coming out like a water in a tap water. I took of my jacket and and tied it around Chanyeol's back. I directly called the ambulance for help.

     While waiting, Chanyeol was so pale and shivering. I kept holding his hand for him to stay awake, it reminds me of one guy who always waited for me infront of my house, treated me like a princess and one day he died because of protecting me from bad guys who tried to kidnap me. Almost 4 years and I still couldn't forget it. But now it happenede to Chanyeol, I didn't want to lose Chanyeol like the way I lose GD.

     Tears started to flow down on my cheeks, as I felt a warm hand erase my tears.

"Don't Cry, I'll be fine." Chanyeol said, "You look very ugly when you cry, don't cry." Chanyeol teased me.

I try my best to smile and not to cry and as he saw me smile, he closed his eyes. I was so panick that I started to cry again, even harder and louder.

"Wake Up!! How I supposed to love a death person!?"

     As I shouted to him to wake up because I love him, he opened his eyes and in that time, the ambulance

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter